[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When and how did you stop believing in democracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.png (150 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
150 KB, 616x725
When and how did you stop believing in democracy?
>>
>>73690570
When i realised the majority are the ones who are insane.
>>
>>73690570
when i learnt about spain in history class
>>
>>73690570
If democracy was the solution to all problems we would be living in peace by now.
>>
In 2008 when I realized 90% of the human population is too stupid to handle it.
>>
A Republic could work if only white men, who had a certain amount of success under their belt could vote.

It's been hijacked by niggers and women, and most just care about feelings and gibsmedats.
>>
>>73690637
that was fast
/thread
>>
When I read about the fall of the Roman empire as a kid
Turns out the people are the worst enemy of the people not it's representatives
>>
>>73690644
spain is not a good example of how a country works, aussie
>>
1. when i saw that a single card can be played again and again to gullible voters
2. when i saw election fraud
>>
>>73690570

We have competent politicians compared to the rest of the world. Still lots of mistakes, stupid prestige projects and scandals, but overall it goes allright.
Again compared to the rest of the world.

I like to see politicians as an extension of the people, so when the politicians are shitty, it's because the population is shitty. You can se this in Spain or Greece or Zimbabwe or South Africa.
Shitty people = shitty democracy
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-10+at+06.13.48).jpg (18 KB, 285x419) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-10+at+06.13.48).jpg
18 KB, 285x419
>>73690715
WHY CAN'T I DISAGREE WITH YOU?
>>
>>73690948

Even women and minorities on the inside know that White Men build most success. Some low class minorities will flat out admit it, but women need to be steered into a direction where they will say it in a very drowned out way.

The truth is self evident to everyone except white men.
>>
>>73690570
When I grew up in this country.
>>
File: 1462642903905.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1462642903905.png
59 KB, 624x434
>>73690570

Got interested in economics, became a libertarian, from there I got righter and righter. I started reading philosophy.

At some point I became more sympathetic the Christianity and ended up a radical traditionalist.

Feels righteous tbhfam.
>>
>>73690570

>>
>>73690570
Perdi mi fe en la democracia cuando vi lo gilipollas que puede ser la gente, votando una y otra vez a los mismo inutiles que se autojustifican valores morales y mediante la desacreditación de otros partidos /opiniones acusandose unos a otros (y luego pactando con dos cojones).
Y ahora encima llegan nuevos partidos a cada cual pero, como ciudadanos, que no es mas que una especie de broma politica de mal gusto. Este país me da vergüenza
>>
When I realized senators basically have a lifelong position. It could be fixed with term limits which will never happen
>>
>>73692225

Agreed. The only people who could enact term limits are those would be limited by such limits.
> How often do you see someone up and walk away from their goldmine while its still pumping out gold?
>>
>>73690570
when i relaized that every purely democratic nation eventually turns into a civil war, rebellion state where nothing gets done, presidents are impeached daily, and we all have to suffer the endless squabble of democratic nations not being able to handle their own shit.

republic always.
>>
>>73690570
About a year ago.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.