[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DENMARK YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Danish-Muslims.jpg (102 KB, 627x450) Image search: [Google]
Danish-Muslims.jpg
102 KB, 627x450
Several eateries in Copenhagen's Norrebro district, have been subjected to repeated incidents of vandalism, harassment, blackmail and threats.

- Recently, some young men into the bar and shouted that all the guests had to leave the place. They shouted that the place belonged to them and that Norrebro heading sharia, so it was illegal to drink alcohol, says Heidi Dyrnesli, who runs Café Heimdal, to Radio24syv / Danish TV2 .

More publican says the radio channel that they have long tried to get the police to intervene against young immigrants.

ALSO READ: Listhaug: Parallel Society is the result of misplaced kindness
ALSO READ: Gothenburg mayor: - We have been too naive

One of them - Mohammed Ahmed - says that these groups have claimed him for 60,000 kroner in protection money. He believes that immigrant groups deliberately delaying the nightlife of harassment and vandalism so they should pay protection money.

Deal of the Week: Deals on travel radio we want
The radio channel so even people who hung outside dining spots, and waving a knife to the journalist. The atmosphere was menacing and the journalist was asked "to go to hell."

- They have torn up the door and called out to me that they will flay me alive. They have not done anything to us yet, but we are afraid that one day they make their threats, says Ahmed.

http://www.nettavisen.no/na24/--hevdet-sharia-lov-gjelder-i-kbenhavn/3423222913.html
>>
>>73689138
Same thing used to happen in Sydney back in the 2000s, it's a common extortion tactic used by Muslim (& other) crime gangs.

Lebs would infiltrate into clubs one or a few at a time, then once they had 20 or so people inside then the club they'd start fighting/bashing everyone. They'd then force the club operator to pay protection money (or hire the Lebs themselves as bouncers on exorbitant wages) to prevent future attacks.

Were quite a few articles written up on it at the time, will try and find.
>>
>>73689138
HAHAHA. ENJOY THE EFFECTS. MORE TO COME.
>>
Yuros are such pathetic pussies
>>
>>73689138
To be continued
>>
File: 1421013661894.jpg (44 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
1421013661894.jpg
44 KB, 600x364
>>73689138
>Rag heads walk into a bar
>"alas snackbar stop drinking sharia now
> take rag of head and dry glass
>smash over head, kick the ever loving shit out of them
Why are you pussies not doing this?
>>
>>73691009
>61%
You are literally the first in line of this multicultural jewish experiment. And it's working.

>>73691298
People in the big cities are low testo pussies. In the suburbs it's different.
>>
>>73691298
Because mudslimes travel in packs and white people can't be bothered to learn the name of the guy sitting next to him at the bar.
>>
>>73689138
Stop trying to get draw attention away from yourself Sweden, this was done by a local sandnigger gang that just wants them to pay them protection money.
>>
>>73691462
I should start making more friends
>>
>>73689138
old story Svenskersvin.

its the old extortion racket used by the mudslime in the shitty party of Copencuck that is Noerrebro.

Its a 70% foreigner / immigrant / refugee ghetto which used to be the unemployed and mentally ill go to place before being displaced by the shitskins. Now ofc its starting to get trendy and leftist are flooding the "vibrant" and "exotic" area and low and behold; conflict arise.

>>73691009
>>73691298
did you miss the part were the "Dane" Mohammed Ahmed was the target? No self respecting normal Dane live there. Its basically shitskins going after less aggressive shitskins.
>>
>trying to separate danes form their alcohol
lol good luck muslims
>>
>>73691971
Thats true, but in and of itself a problem. We cant give up any part of any of our cities to these vermin.

I cant understand why we cant seem to help eachother and band together... When a bunch of muslims rape a danish girl, rob an elderly person, or smashes up a bar claiming that the area belongs to them a harsh reaction is in order! We should collectively punish them. For every one danish person they hurt we hurt 10 of them. For every danish business destroyed we destroy ten of theirs.

That would be a natural reaction! Instead we do nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.