[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who had more influence on Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 540x360
Did Bismarck or Hitler do more for the German society? Explain why without shitposting memes.
>>
>>73687222
bismarck could have done moe if they didnt fuck him over and cut off his authority short
>>
>>73687648
forgot to mention it was willhelm the 2nd who took power away fom old bissy.

on a side note who even fucking cares, fuck gemany i spit on my german heritage yall faggots hate yourselves theres nothing i despise more in this world than europeans who hate themselves
>>
>>73687782
Aussies shitposting as usual.
>>
>>73687222

Obviously Bismarck, otherwise there wouldn't be a freaking Germany to begin with.
>>
>>73687222
Bismarck. Obviously.

Was that supposed to be a rhetorical question? Because this is inarguable.
>>
>>73687222
Bismark had more POSITIVE influence.
While by losing Hitler gave way to the destruction of Germans and probably the whole white race.
>>
Hitler in every way and only autistic foreigners would say Bismarck.
>>
>>73690748
Hitler was the good guy, but by losing he killed your country.
>>
>>73691911
There country was screwed before he took power. They were on there way to communism.
>>
>>73690748
Of course its fucking Bismarck you degenerated retard. You are so unimaginably retarded that you cant even answers this pathetic and stupid question right.
>>
>>73692030
What I don't get is why did he have to start invading shit
I've read he had no option as their economy was war oriented
Maybe if he didn't open so many fronts, things would have been different
>>
>>73687222
bismarck

>unified germany
>builded good relationships with our neighbours and strong allies
>got everything he did fucked up by kaiser wilhelm

Hitler
>choosed shit tier allies in ww2
>gave us a ruined germany,german guilt and loss of culture identity forever.
>>
>>73693545
>shit tier allies in ww2
Geniese den Krieg, denn der Frieden wird furchtbar sein...
>>
File: 1460783081568.jpg (64 KB, 571x421) Image search: [Google]
1460783081568.jpg
64 KB, 571x421
>>73687782
>implying that self hate isn't part of the de-nazification process

Do the majority of westerners choose to believe in the Holocaust, or are they forced and coerced into it with force and threats? All of us allied nations use Prussian education to brainwash our public. We are the same fucking autonomous, autistic meat puppets as the Germans.

Really you think Germans want this? They were brainwashed with their current identity in a public school, just the same as you. The majority of humans can't think in abstract, and are slaves to the culture around them. You have to kill the propaganda barons to see any real change in the population.
>>
>>73688783
>implying he's wrong
Wilhelm was an idiot
>>
>>73687222
Bismark:
Pros:
Unified Germany and made it the largest it ever was.
Gave Germans universal healthcare.
Battered the French.
Is remembered as a hero.
Cons:
???

Hitler:
Pros:
Improved German economy
Good fashion sense

Cons:
Had to prevent elections to maintain power.
Lost a war to commies.
Lost even more German land to Poland.
Lost Prussia, the birthplace of modern Germany.
Left his country divided for half a century between the commies and capitalists that he hated.
Remembered as one of the greatest war criminals of all time.

Yeah, defo Bismark did more.
>>
>>73687782
It's funny how the Germans and Irish are do dismissive of there diaspora where as the Austrians and the Anglos welcome with open arms. Shows who the better men are.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.