[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you win all of America and still lose cuz the system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462585472071.png (89 KB, 777x565) Image search: [Google]
1462585472071.png
89 KB, 777x565
>tfw you win all of America and still lose cuz the system is rigged against you
Oh well, guess I'm..... a...... H-H-Hil-Hillllllllllll--
>>
>>73677464
>Republitards complaining about having the system rigged against them

Oh God, the irony. Remember 2000?
>>
>empty land doesn't get votes
huh, interesting.
>>
>>73677464
>2016
>using an outdated and stupid point system
>not having popular vote elections
>>
>>73677805
It wouldn't matter
none of this matters
>>
>OH, FL and PA going blue
>>
>>73677954
If he manages to get Winsconsin as well, it's over. Polling puts him ahead in all of those four currently. He will not win the popular vote at the moment, but he is currently in path to win the electoral college. How big is the suicide spike gonna be, /pol/?
>>
>>73677805
>>not having popular vote elections

popular vote would let the coasts control too much on a federal level.

Sort of like how California has a BS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ failed bullet train project going on right now. A system where pretty much everyone outside the track line voted NO. Yet SF and LA, the two main hubs votes YES.

So everyone in the state gets to pay for it.. Oh you live near 100s of miles away up near the OR coast? Fuck you.. you still get to pay being it's a "California" project.
>>
>>73679264
YUGE
>>
>>73677464
Ummm as a lifelong citizen of Virginia who majored in political science and constantly studies demographics and voter trends I can tell you with almost certainty that Virginia will go Democrat. It has slowly been turning blue over the past decade.

I can't even begin to tell you the number of Republicans who said they would vote Democrat for the very first time if Trump gets the nomination. Trust me on this he's not getting Virginia. The Republicans staying at home, mixed with Republicans going Democrat and Northern Virginia will easily hand this state to the Democrats.
>>
>>73680110
Also might I add that our governor Terry McAuliffe is a democrat and a very close friend and ally to the Clintons. He recently signed an executive order restoring voting rights to felons who have served out their sentence.

This state is going Democrat, if you think otherwise you don't know the Commonwealth of Virginia very well.
>>
>>73677464
>anyone will get 270
stupid
>>
>>73680110

>political science

>political
>science

No such thing, you're just a brain-dead faggot with a worthless degree.
>>
>>73680523
That doesn't stop him from being absolutely right on this subject. I too am a Virginian and can assure you the state is voting blue.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.