[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could it mean...hmm....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>if you extinguish a fire, it wins

what did he mean by this?
>>
He actually said that, he wanted us to go hug the fire until it integrates.
>>
>>73674197
he is proof that as long as you are good-looking and "quirky", you can unleash every plague possible upon your population - they will still look up to you
>>
>>73674197
It just sounds like a salty quote somebody who is guaranteed loss would say.
It's like he is saying the fire wins because it had to get big enough to be a threat or something. That doesn't account for the fact that you extinguish the fucking fire and stop it from being a threat further.
>>
>>73674409
They found it too late. It was already too big. There wasn't enough water nearby to water bomb it.
That fire jumped over a 1km wide river.
It generated its own cloud and lightning spread the fire even further.
>>
>>73674197
I swear the only reason this cuck got elected is because everyone wants the dank weed.
>>
File: 1449620027270.jpg (149 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1449620027270.jpg
149 KB, 530x600
>it's a blame Trudeau on shit like wildfires or the fire brigade because you find no other flaw episode
>it's a use false quotes because he's too smart to give stupid answers like cuckservatives
>>
>It's time to stop calling forest fires a disaster, it's 2016

Not sure what he meant by this
>>
>>73674197
what is his ethnicity?
>>
>2016
>intolerant trees
Get with the [current year], Canada!
>>
>my first act as prime minister is to doobie the whole country
>>
File: 1460046227335.jpg (9 KB, 312x355) Image search: [Google]
1460046227335.jpg
9 KB, 312x355
>>73674680
this is my understanding of it as well
but did you even get that dank weed?

kinda like finland's SSS nerds, lots of neat promises, followed by a complete inversion of them, corporate banker mafia dickings, media confusion and TTIP being forced unto our collective anus to protect the banks from prosecution
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.