[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont military ethics exist anywhere outside of the military.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: David_mitchell.jpg (47 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
David_mitchell.jpg
47 KB, 500x614
Why dont military ethics exist anywhere outside of the military.

Imagine if they used that shit to get me to learn math.

I'de be a fucking genius.
>>
>>73669373
"Today we are going to flank the sum"
Or
"Today we are going to use the creeping barrage to learn algebra"
Doesn't make sence.
>>
>>73669468
no, obviously not like that simon.

I mean being really mean so that i learn to respect the people in charge.
>>
>>73669468
>British """""""""Humor"""""""""
>>
what are you talking about you fucking retard?
>>
File: 1462744078767.png (235 KB, 1053x881) Image search: [Google]
1462744078767.png
235 KB, 1053x881
>>73669373
>today we are going to line these irrational numbers against the wall and shoot them

The fuck are you on about OP
>>
>>73669531
because to the average person, tough love =/= child abuse
>>
>>73669626
>>73669731
he's talking about hard discipline obviously
>>
>>73669565

>Posted whilst a British comedian is the OP's picture.
>>
>>73669731
>today we are going to line these irrational numbers against the wall and shoot them

you had my interest, now you have my attention
>>
>>73669373
When I visited America, I was very surprised to see marines running small businesses everywhere. They're hard working motherfuckers and seem pretty ethical.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.