[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Ukraine crisis end? How was it resolved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (73 KB, 624x446) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 624x446
Did the Ukraine crisis end? How was it resolved?
>>
>>73664734
It never ended. Not much going on. DPR takes some villages, Ukrainian Military takes some back. Back and forth taking a few empty villages here and there. Not what is was back in 2014 and 2015 though. Ukrainian army can't take back Donetsk or Luhansk. Shelling still going on.
>>
>>73664734
Still ongoing. Rebels can't be seriously fought since Russia'll intervene if they try anything to the main rebel strongholds and anti-aircraft weapons somehow magically disappear from russian inventories to surface in the hands of the DPR.

Pretty much Ukraine is just drawing out the inevitable and trying to stop as much clay loss as possible.
>>
What was the most recent US/NATO involvement? Still arming Ukrainians?
>>
Probably should create Novorus, plot twist, Russia has to contribute as much lands as Ukraine.
>>
>>73664734
Why should it?
Ukarainian government need it to blame war for all their losses.
Russians don't give a fuck anymore, sanctions tied to Crimea so there are no really any sense to do something with Donbass.
Locals are used to bombings and starts rebuilds.
All prorussian hotheads was silently killed by russian spetznaz to stop boeing-like incidents, all ukrainians went home with facebook glory and lots of stolen weapons.
Just another frozen conflict in the world.
>>
Remember that time Putin said he could take Kiev in like a week if he wanted to? Lol Putin is so bad ass I wish we had him instead of Obama
>>
Did the west start it by trying to pull Ukraine into NATO influence? I'm starting to think of it as a reverse Cuban Missile Crisis.
>>
Our news media is putting it out of sight and out of mind.
I think people over here forgot there even is a Ukraine civil war.

Instead it's higher priority for our media to bitch about Japan protecting their own country by denying asylum seekers.
>>
>>73664734

It's never going to end.

The whole point is to create another 'frozen conflict' like Russia has in several other countries which they can use as leverage.
>>
>>73666491
Citation on the Spettznaz killing the pro Russians.
>>
Its sad because I wanted to see a big happening but all I got was fucking proxy war bullshit. END IT ALREADY PUTIN. BRING US THE HAPPENING.
>>
>>73664734

One country, two systems.
>>
>>73667667
Something along those lines. Not too hard to exploit pro-Western attitudes of many Ukrainians to spark a conflict that led to the coup. There were far more sloppy attempts *cough*Middle East*cough*.
Far too many people bought into the Maidan meme, not realizing how dependant they are on Russia. Even without the war they would have been shafted from economic sanctions alone. Maybe they thought the West would support them after rejecting Russia, which was gullible and foolish.
>>
>>73664734
Its still on.
Go Donetsk go.
Wipe out the military hand me downs the west gave you.
For a nation the AK 47 will pave you.
No neocon will enslave you.
Go Donetsk go!
>>
>>73664734
Except for the banners, occasional barricades and some broken windows, everything more or less returned to what it used to be. Donetsk is slowly returning to being okay-tier city it used to be, business goes as usual, the wages are paid, so the "people's republic" status is more of a nominal one. All crazy shit goes on in Lugansk, but it was a criminal-infested shithole anyway.

Nobody literally gives a damn. Crimea is much more important.
>>
>>73668516
Some of us know the real story. The West Was butt hurt about Georgia so they moved in for a little Revenge.
But really this who was in The Works since the orange Revolution.
I think the West had no idea it would go this far there is a lot of foreign governments on the ground not just the CIA.
Yeah not everyone buys the main media story.
In Canada we have this guy who writes about the Ukraine honestly.
He runs the center for globalization at the University of Ottawa.
former Russian
he swayed a few opinions.

Still when Canadian Russians want to show their support for the Ukraine, the CDN Ukrainians show up.
Somehow in Canada they manage the pink wash the whole thing.
With Pussy Riot and Sochi Putin's Russia was painted as a bunch of homophobes.
So they pink wash the Kiev junta. we actually had a whole bunch of trannies and homosexuals , from the Ukraine show up in Canada's gay Pride parades to show that they're not homophobic like big bad Putin. It was a big joke to me anyways. Because I've seen how Ukrainian Frontline Soldier loves to shout faggot all the time.
>>
File: bfcf0y.jpg (60 KB, 488x650) Image search: [Google]
bfcf0y.jpg
60 KB, 488x650
>>73664734
>Its sad because I wanted to see a big happening but all I got was fucking proxy war bullshit. END IT ALREADY PUTIN. BRING US THE HAPPENING.
Go on survivalist quack.
Go on and dig that hole in the ground.
Go on and find a hole to quack in.
Kingdom come cant wait forever.
>>
>>73664734
Putin won.
>>
File: 075467755.png (1 MB, 1200x771) Image search: [Google]
075467755.png
1 MB, 1200x771
>>73668144
I think we know where that kind of 'news' comes from comrade.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.