[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didgeridindoonuffin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 21
Posted this earlier this morning, thought it might be worth a revisit.

>abo druggie breaks into house in middle of night
>with weapons and drugs on him
>goes into kids room, steals handbag
>gets accosted outside by homeowner
>altercation, and supposedly beaten up
>hospital, coma, life support turned off almost immediately by his family
>home owner charged with murder
Because he totally planned on killing an abo junky that had broken into his home on that night
>abo's family literally pull "He dindunuffin" for hungry meeja pack
>homeowner gets bail recently, abo's family cry foul
Because what self respecting abo junky thief expects to get accosted whilst stealing other people's shit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582053/Ben-Batterham-granted-bail-death-Ricky-Slater.html

Some background
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-29/man-charged-alleged-intruder-murder-remains-custody/7280312
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/death-of-alleged-newcastle-thief-devastates-family/7279078
>>
Looks like a classy broad. I understand defending yourself and your property, but you have to be smart. You can't beat a man to death bc they'll get you with overuse of force (you can always STOP beating him). That's why you use guns. You shoot him once with a 12 gauge and if he dies, well there's nothing you ca do. It's not like you could've shot him less.
>>
I watched that video. What in the fuck was that ape lady speaking because it sure as hell wasn't English.
>>
>>73658401
he was lured into the australian's home by all of his possessions and privilege and murdered - i'd tell you to have some respect if i thought australians were capable of that sort of thing
>>
>>73658603
Pretty sure it's against the Geneva convention to shoot to wound as well, so you have that going for you

>tfw nogunz
>>
>>73658693
Abo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
>>
>>73658401
>home owner charged with murder
wtf?
how dumb is the state attorney?
You could could argue manslaughter or "grievous bodily harm resulting in death"(if that exists in australian law) but not murder.
>>
File: Do Not Want.jpg (313 KB, 1274x714) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Want.jpg
313 KB, 1274x714
>>73658603
Apparently he got punched, fell back and hit his head.
He may have accidentally fallen on their boots as well a few times while he was down.
>>
>>73658935
The Geneva convention? When did that start applying to civilian private property? Here in America we have castle doctrine. Fire away.
>>
>>73658957
you forgot the best one

>>73658693
see this vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>Wise Aboriginal Elders perform on QandA with Antony Hegarty

it starts 1:30
>>
>>73658935
Geneva Convention is for uniformed combatants in the armies of signatory nations.
>>
>>73659161
I did query this in the other thread - surely "murder" implies intent.
How can you intend to beat someone up when you find them in your young daughters room in the middle of the night?
>>
I don't get this; what is the logic behind defending criminals this much? I understand not wanting some crazy redneck to torture someone trespassing on his property, but if I woke up to someone in my house in the middle of the night and didn't have a weapon I would definitely beat them until I was sure they wouldn't be getting back up and murdering me.
>>
File: 1461215107090.png (256 KB, 315x404) Image search: [Google]
1461215107090.png
256 KB, 315x404
>hospital, coma, life support turned off almost immediately by his family
>immediately

It's funny because they probably couldn't afford to keep it on.
>>
>>73659161
>>73659329
the same thing has happened in cases like george zimmerman's. they might have been able to convict on a lesser charge but it would have been seen as racist on the prosecutor's part not to pursue a murder conviction.
>>
>>73659329
We have law and you do not.
Our laws are logically consistent insofar as they are consistent with English common law tradition and negative rights.
Everyone else's "laws" are disconnected one-off blueskying about what would be best to end suffering.
>>
>>73659656
>TURN THAT SHIT OFF YOU WHITE DOG, CANT AFFORD NUNNA DAT SHIT. YOU CUNTS ALWAYS TRYING TO ROB US BLACK FELLAS ALL YOU MOBS DA SAME AYE
>>
>>73659321
>>73659228
I don't know the ins and outs, I know the British Army ROE is Card Alpha which is essentially the exact same right a civilian has. But I know American ROE is different in that lethal force can be used to protect property
>>
>>73659228
>>73659321
Also what I meant is when you shoot, you have too shoot too kill, not wound
>>
I'm so glad the U.S. has the castle doctrine.
>>
File: loier.jpg (95 KB, 634x740) Image search: [Google]
loier.jpg
95 KB, 634x740
>you're charged with murder
>this is your lawyer
>>
>>73658401
I hate the didndu mentality as much as any other respectable human being but I think you kind of glossed over the fact that the homeowner beat him to death. It's one thing to kill a burglar with a few shots from a gun but it takes a lot to beat someone to death in a fist fight.
>>
>>73660106
He literally looks like a movie villian.
>>
>>73658603
Australia doesn't get guns.
>>
>>73658401
Leftist pussies can't discriminate between kinds of killing. All killing is bad unless its called "tissue" of course.
>>
>>73660106
Don of the Hobbit Mafia?
>>
>>73660169
Or one lucky knock to the head from falling over. It's amazing how easy humans are to kill as edgy as that sounds. Besides he was a boong so he was probably off his face on metho and Emu Export that he choked on his own tongue.
>>
File: abo.png (252 KB, 508x279) Image search: [Google]
abo.png
252 KB, 508x279
>>73658401
Well you did take their land
>>
>>73660169
All it can take is one punch if you've been training for a while and/or get lucky.
>>
>>73660409
Nice meme.
>>
File: 1459906620194.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1459906620194.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>>73658401
First you guys lose a war to Emu's, then catfish, and now Abo's..... You guys are on a bigger loosing streak then my sex life.
>>
>when people beat the shit out of random people on the street they get manslaughter
>hitting someone who broke into your house and threatened you and probably your kid with a weapon is murder
epic
>>
>>73660169
You kind of glossed over the fact that he got into the kids room with weapons on him.
>>
>>73660569

>from US
>types like an autistic nigger

Jesus, the US education system is a fucking train wreck.
>>
>>73659199
he strangled him to death pleb
>>
>>73658401
Guy should have gotten in his car and said he ran him over while he was asleep in the street.
>>
>>73660633
Dunno where you're getting that information because it wasn't in any of the 3 articles in the OP. In fact, one of the articles says it might not have been a burglary at all.
>>
>>73660880
That's actually not a bad idea.
>>
>>73661024
Yeah not only is that not suspicious but I'm sure the physical evidence would corroborate the story.
>>
>>73659586
The catch here is that he chased him out of the house and down a couple of streets, and then beat the shit of him. Even if this were in the US, where we've got snazzy self-defense laws, justifying the use lethal force in this situation would be a hard sell. In Australia i don't see how he has a chance.
>>
>>73661150
what story are you reading? he held him around the throat in his daughters bedroom till the police arrived haha
>>
why do low IQ people smoke the most? How do they afford their habit??
>>
Who you lookin at white boy?

Do something, Gringo!
>>
I-I don't wanna die mommy. I'm s-scared.

>Sorry we can't afford it son.
>>
>>73661398
doesn't cost money for them
>>
>>73658401

Thought that was Mickey Rourke in the pic.
>>
>>73660238

If you had a six-year old running the wardrobe
>>
>>73661123
Technically depends what evidence is there. If it's a couple bruises to the face and a fall on the head that killed him, I don't see how that wouldn't conform to being hit by a car lying down. The abos here really do sleep in the middle of the road.

That being said, I was saying my last reply tongue in cheek.
>>
File: castaway02.jpg (23 KB, 482x367) Image search: [Google]
castaway02.jpg
23 KB, 482x367
>>73661398
How the fuck can you strangle something that doesn't even have a neck?
>>
>>73661463
They're on about the bus fares to the hospital
>>
>>73658603

Aussies gave up their guns long ago...
>>
>>73661398

Why did they pull the plug? I mean, he was only in for a day.
>>
>>73661533
Fucking kek.
>>
>>73661565
No brain activity.
Try and make a joke about that, go on, do it
>>
DAILY REMINDER:
If you ever get called up as a member of the jury in a case like this where someone kills in self-defense, it is your moral duty to return an innocent verdict.
It's the only way the system will change. There needs to be a tacit agreement made by all right-minded citizens.
>>
>>73661688
He's an abo, he didn't have brain activity to begin with.
>>
>>73660106
Dress him in all white and he'd be trying to clone dinosaurs.
>>
>>73661688
Did they check his blood toxicity? Maybe he was just on a petrol high.
>>
>>73661870
heh
>>
>>73660569
Plural, not possessive.
>>
>>73661688

>no brain activity
>Oz
>make a joke, go on

Nah, it's not right. Like kicking a baby in the face.
>>
this is nuts, that dude had 150 lbs on him, at least. You think releasing him from a choke was likely to end well? Hand to hand combat is an ugly, ugly thing.
>>
>>73658401
White boys, if a black man decides to rob you, you sit down and take it or you're RACIST. Understand?
>>
>>73661688
>No brain activity
>Abo
That's abnormal?
>>
>>73663686
How can us white bois even compete?
>>
>>73659306
man i laughed so hard, my head hurts
>>
>>73661688
So their dreamtime isn't like a poker machine that gets the feature every slap?
>>
Am I the only person who has read the details? He didn't kill him in his home. He chased him for "several streets" and bashed him to death.

He fucked up big time and he's going to prison.
>>
>>73659586
>>73661150
That and, courts done want to looking to be too lenient on a bloke who beat and thus caused the death of an abo.
>>
>>73661688
Maam, there's no brain activity, we've got to turn off life support.
>Does that mean you've go to kill Trevor as well?
>>
>>73665730
They found him in his 3yo. daughters room in the middle of the fucking night.
>ask yourself what you would do if you found a meth addled abo thief in your kids room stealing your shit?
>>
>>73666187
That's beside the point. All imminent danger to his family was over. He chased a man down and beat him to death.

The real question isn't whether or not he'll be convicted. The question is what can his expensive lawyer lower the charges to. Manslaughter at best is my guess.
>>
>>73666382
I'm actually with you on the imminent danger
But.. and it is a biggy - the abo died from injuries related to asphyxia apparently. As in NOT internal injuries from a beating but being put into a choke hold too long.
And let's not forget - he DIDN'T die at the scene, his lfe support was shut off at his families behest a couple of days later (which I have to say seems abit rushed - but then I wasn't there, mitigating circumstances etc.)

>Manslaughter at best is my guess.
Well, as I asked earlier in the thread - wouldn't a murder conviction be hinged upon proving intent?
>>
>>73658401
Also note said boong was a rapist.. And was in a 7th months old room. Fortunately she wasnt there at the time.
>>
>>73666717
>proving intent

That's what the prosecutor will work very hard to do and he'll probably have a good shot at it, using the same appeals to emotion that the defence will use.

>blinded by rage etc etc etc

It'd be great if the guy gets off for removing the piece of shit from society but he's in trouble.
>>
>>73658401

>Every news article talking about how the poor mother screamed in court because the victim was granted bail

>No mention of the fact that she's basically threatening the victim

>Or that no one stopped her from committing contempt or punished her

>Zero mention that her son was a violent criminal who specialized in home invasions and child rape and was in the process of yet another one (coming on the heels of a string of others) when he was killed in a fight

This biased shit drives me crazy.

Also;

>Basically no mention that her family have gone around threatening anyone who dare complain or suggest a protest over the bail conditions
>>
>>73658603

If he used a gun he would be automatically screwed. Done deal.

He didn't beat the guy. He held him in a headlock because the guy was trying to fight him.
>>
>>73659199

Nah. Choke hold.
>>
>>73659329

So, from what I can piece together from all of our retarded news sources;

>Homeowner and friend are in living room

>They see home invader in their hallway, holding his wifes bag

>There is a verbal confrontation and the police are called

>Home invader decides to run with the purse

>Home owner grabs him outside on the footpath in front of the house

>They begin to tussle

>Home owner (who it should be noted is much smaller physically than invader) puts him in a choke hold

>He can be heard on the 000 call saying "I'm going to fucking kill you"

>Was still in choke hold when cops arrived

>Invader gets hauled off to hospital

>Lack of oxygen to the brain - brain dead (like you can tell, lol)

>Family turn off life support

>Murder charge

Considering the meth addicted child raping serial violent home invader who was out of jail on a technicality and in the middle of yet another violent crime spree has this kind of form and he was literally invading a house when this occurred, I don't understand how it's not manslaughter first, and then dropped eventually.

Especially when you consider two African migrants recently broke into an elderly couples house, robbed them and then proceeded to beat the shit out of them (according to the cops because it aroused them and they greatly enjoyed it) and are then set free with NO recorded conviction and orders to attend counselling...
>>
>>73660106

He's apparently a top notch criminal defense lawyer though.
>>
>>73667245
Link for the african thing my bruh?
>>
>>73660169

He didn't beat him to death.

The aboriginal gentleman was a much physically larger individual.

The home owner held him in a choke hold to stop him from attacking him (the argument here is that the aboriginal only attacked him because the home owner confronted him and attempted to retrieve the stolen goods - but that's pretty spurious).
>>
>>73666382

Yep, he is well within his rights to ensure the danger to him and or his family was removed. It's the chasing him down the street and then performing the Hulk smash, that fucked him over. Reasonable force is allowed.
>>
>>73660989

This was misinformation owing to the fact that the dead man had done this many, many times, including raping a child during one home invasion and that he recently beat a woman and threatened her with a weapon during a home invasion a couple of days previous.

The man was not found in the child's room, and as far as anyone knows did not go there. He was found in the main hallway after having gone in the bedroom and stolen a purse.

The article claiming it was an accident was quoting the retarded story by the mother that her meth addict violent home invading rapist son had merely wandered into the wrong address looking for a party he was going to attend, and had picked up the purse out of curiosity. Which is of course nonsense.
>>
>>73666888
>and he'll probably have a good shot at it
those digits confirm it m8.

I guess they could argue that BatterHim had diminished responsibility due to rage at finding him in the kids room. But then the crown can come back with "he was no longer struggling" I suppose.

>It'd be great if the guy gets off for removing the piece of shit from society but he's in trouble.
This is what troubles me - if an abo broke in here tonight and I found him in one of my daughter's rooms what to do?
>>
>>73667245
The more I read the more I'm seeing a scapegoat setup by the cops and crown to cover their arses when a mob of abos storm the copshop claiming justice (ala Redfurn a few years ago...)
>>
File: jenkem_nigger.jpg (55 KB, 619x465) Image search: [Google]
jenkem_nigger.jpg
55 KB, 619x465
>>73658401
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582053/Ben-Batterham-granted-bail-death-Ricky-Slater.html

>'Money can talk, they're rich.'
The article says the guy is a chef and his parents had to put their house up for bail. My sides have been enriched.
>>
>>73666888

He's going to walk. We've had lots of cases like this, including ones that are far more questionable, with people walk.

Some that I can think of;

>Mick Gatto, violent psychopathic crime lord connected with dozens of murders, shoots a criminal associate in the face at a crowded restaurant, apparently without provocation - Got off on self defense claiming the victim said he was going to snatch his illegal firearm off him and use it on him

>One of the Abberton brothers. Shot his victim point black in the back of the head and threw his body off a cliff. Said the victim had threatened to rape his girlfriend at a later date.

>Some case in rural NSW where a "private detective" was hired to physically throw squatters out of a home. Said squatters shot him and killed him with a shotgun.

>A more similar case: Sydney; Elderly man is woken up by a home invader with a stun gun. They tussle. Home owner takes a knife and stabs the home intruder once. Home intruder's partner throws him out of his getaway car into a gutter to bleed out and die.

And one I remember from when I was a kid;

>Security guard is punched multiple times in the head with brass knuckles (not just punched, I mean seriously fucked up the guards head/face) guard shoots him as he tries to flee

They were all murder charges/cases where guys walked. This dude is going to do it pretty easy, I'd say.
>>
>>73667805
>This dude is going to do it pretty easy, I'd say.

Its still completely ridiculous that it got to this point in the first place
>>
>>73667331

Yah bruh.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/apex-gang-members-escape-conviction-after-melbourne-home-invasion/news-story/3b36ee2298015953d391c389e836ce9e
>>
>>73667570

He didn't find him in the kids room.

He was apparently struggling, hence his dying.

You can go and watch the New York City case on youtube "Can't Breath!".
>>
>>73667970
>hence his dying.
But...
>he DIDN'T die at the scene, his lfe support was shut off at his families behest a couple of days later
>>
>>73667894

I know, but we live in a country that is extremely light on criminals and extremely tough on people who defend themselves.

I know that sounds like a typical reactionary rant and Muh Death Wish Vigilante shit, but it's actually very true.

Australia is very lenient on violent criminals and very serious about removing power from individuals hands.

Maybe this is the right thing to do, who knows. We used to be very tough - Yet our violent crime rate is now very low compared to how it used to be.
>>
>>73668051

kind of a technicality. He was brain dead.

Would love if they argued in court that it was his obesity and meth addiction that led to this, and that the headlock wasn't anymore severe than a rugby tackle.
>>
>>73668098
I know balance between punishment and reformation is something that all nations struggle with but I really think we're leaning in the wrong direction. I mean combined with those two nigs beating up that elderly couple it just makes my blood boil. A childhood friend of mine is a cop and he's pissed about it too. They wonder why they even bother arresting half these people when the courts just let them straight back in to society again.
>>
>>73658401

Man, fuck your country, anon. They've taken all your rights and ausfags wonder why we fight so hard to protect our second amendment.
>>
File: Gun-Barrel-Pistol-2048x2048[1].jpg (144 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Gun-Barrel-Pistol-2048x2048[1].jpg
144 KB, 1600x1600
>>73663686
>>
>>73667898
I thought the vic cop said he wouldnt be accepting any dindu excuses????
>>
>>73668340
>and ausfags wonder why we fight so hard to protect our second amendment

Only the stupid ones. The rest of us know exactly why you need it.
>>
>>73668281

The thing is that if put them in jail, they come out worse. If you don't, you end up with a 50/50 chance of them getting their shit together OR becoming more emboldened.

The problem here is quite simple;

They should NEVER have been allowed into the country in the first place, and we should be deporting them.

We fucking took a decade to learn this in Sydney with the Vietnamese.

Endemic crime and violence. Suburbs utterly wrecked. Putting them in jail did nothing but allow them to expand their criminal trades.

Then the government finally got sick of it and started with deportations. Serve your time then get stuck on a boat and get sent "back" to Vietnam.

You can go to places like Cabramatta now and it's just an ordinary (well, Chinese and Vietnamese) suburb full of restaurants and hipsters.

These gangs are African and Pacific Islander in origin.

Simply turn off the tap and send back as many as you can and break up the migrant communities they inhabit, then try to straighten them out and then follow up with tough laws.

But when they talk about the "root of the problem" they go back to blathering about Muh Education, muh racism, muh "disenfranchisement". The root of the problem is that they are pieces of shit from Africa who then pollute and drag down any of the non pieces of shit.

The worst part is that the problem is IMPORTED. We did not have waves of violent home invasions committed by Africans before we, well, IMPORTED THEM.
>>
>>73658401
Why do they look white-ish?
>>
>>73668340
>>73668495

We never had the "right" to defend ourselves with a gun. The right is as valid now as it was before.

>>73668476

They're fucking liars. They don't give a shit about the victims or the community, just their pay check. The head of border patrol said he was excited to work alongside police to deport these scumbags (like they are doing in NSW with Bikies), but the cops in victoria were like "nah, it's okay, we're not racists, these are OUR YOUNG AUSTRALIANS now, and we have to look after them".
>>
>>73668670

Most criminal aboriginals are city aboriginals.

Most city aboriginals are half castes at best. Usually heavily mixed.
>>
>>73668589
Preaching to the choir, man. It completely baffles me because you can't even use the excuse of "skilled labour" when it comes to these fucks. They're just total scum out and out so then it begs the question why the fuck are they here in the first place? Charity? I was always taught that charity begins at home.
>>
File: 1461667497427.jpg (26 KB, 319x469) Image search: [Google]
1461667497427.jpg
26 KB, 319x469
>>73668678
Fuck Victoria off ay , ashamed to be born there tbqh senpai and fuck immigration, let it be a lesson to all you labour n lib faggots vote minority parties like shooters and fishers to stop this pc bullshit
>>
>>73659161
Excessive self-defence to property knocks down murder to manslaughter (as does excessive self-defence is general), but I think it may be for the defence to raise, hence why he has been charged with murder. Also he has to be indicted first, you generally overcharge at first and then go down once you present to evidence to court at the indictment hearing.

Intent to kill can be formed at the moment, you can form an intent to kill someone you get into a pub fight with or listening to Angela Merkel speak for example
>>
File: 1330196395397.png (316 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1330196395397.png
316 KB, 500x406
>>73668714
WHO THE SHITTING FUCK WOULD FUCK AN ABO TO MIX WITH?!
>>
>>73661527
Impressive feat. Guessing either a headlock with his arms, or he trains his grip strength.
>>
>>73666382
Section 10
No conviction recorded
>>
File: 1332624391625.gif (1020 KB, 170x146) Image search: [Google]
1332624391625.gif
1020 KB, 170x146
>>73658957
>Aboriginals Attack Film Crew
These abos are disgusting.

They are like primitive apes who by pure chance have just enough brains to know how to utter funny sounds to communicate with.
I bet the talking alone is already taxing their brains heavily.
>>
>>73669599
They think cameras steal their souls.

I'm not joking.
>>
>>73660169
>what is a throat punch
>>
>>73666717
Reckless disregard for human life is sufficient for mens rea in NSW
Recklessness = awareness of the probability(?) of death

? = maybe possibility is sufficient, have forgotten
>>
>>73667350
Did he keep him in the choke hold to prevent his escape? And did he display a reckless disregard for human life in keeping him in the choke hold until the police arrived?
>Murder*

Or did he keep him in the choke hold as an act of self-defence?
>Not-guilty or manslaughter if excessive

*Not sure if there is a manslaughter option for killing someone whilst trying to effect a citizens arrest
>>
>>73668051
That doesn't matter, there is no break in the chain of causation. His acts caused his death, the physical elements (actus reus) are satisfied .
>>
>>73669735
That's embarrassing as fuck. Do they even know what the internet is?
Do they even understand people record their behaviour and the internet is archiving all this shameful shit to the end of time?

Man just think about what kind of dilemma their collective must be going through
>The white devil brings this magic box that steal souls
>I don't trust their explanations, it's gotta be evil magic
100 years later
>hey wait a minute, these magic boxes are actually from Japan and not the white devil
>Hmm it doesn't seem like these boxes are killing anyone or making them worse
>the boxes take pictures of animals and landscapes too,
>wait a minute, this is a picture of the sly, does the sky have a soul?
>oh shit we wuz wrong all along
>but it's too embarrasing to admit our culture was wrong
>let's just keep pretending the magic box is evil forever
Oh gosh, this is terrible. And I bet everybody else in Australia is afraid to tell them they are wrong about the cameras, and just try to be polite and let them have their superstition.
>>
>>73668589
Labor imported the Africans.
Kevin Andrews under the Howard Government stopped them for the reason they were all criminals and said so. Labor called him racist at the time and started bring them back in under Rudd/Gillard.

If Shorten wins Labor are planning to double the refugee intake and bring in 30,000+ Apex members and Muslim rapists.
>>
>>73659161
Over zealous prosecution is all i can come up with
>>
>>73659306
>Wise Aboriginal
>>
>>73664105

>abonormal
>>
>>73669735
You think that's bad, wait'll I tell you about how the media cannot mention the name of a dead person (or often provide a disclaimer before the show) due to the fact that abos see that (mentioning dead people) as taboo.

So - the one thing that ties us all as humans is too delicate to talk about with abos.
>>
File: cf8.png (618 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
cf8.png
618 KB, 600x461
>>73658401

Remember, this is the Jews fault.
>>
>>73673924
Sorry, mentioning names and images as well.
>>
>>73659306
you wot m8?
>>
>>73659704
your courts have flags with a gold fringe, this makes it admirality(or equity) juresdiction, NOT common law as you have been misinformed
>>
>>73666043
>>73664644
>>73664105
>>73662593
>>73662088
>>73661767
<polite gentlemanly applause>
>>
>>73666382
>>73667430
>>73666717
so you're saying if you kill an abo, just carry it back to the house?
>>
>>73668098
all part of the cultural marxist/frankfurt school's plan

lenience for niggers, harsh penalties for Whitey

and the arsehole police just go along with it, too busy generating revenue with bullshit fines
>>
>>73668589
>The worst part is that the problem is IMPORTED. We did not have waves of violent home invasions committed by Africans before we, well, IMPORTED THEM.
and worse? they were imported deliberately just for that reason
>>
>>73668678
>We never had the "right" to defend ourselves with a gun. The right is as valid now as it was before.
magna carta acknowledges the right of self-defense and defense of property

natural rights cannot be removed, only infringed

iow, they lie and say you don't have the right
>>
>>73670436
>his acts
your not being very clear there

and what of the mens rea
>>
>>73658603
He was conscious when he was put in the ambulance, lost consciousness on the ride to the hosp, intubated, intubation remove in hosp. Assault to murder..not sure why it wasn't manslaughter??
Anyway no fucking way is he getting charged. The guy should have been put in nail previously on two separate occasions but the prosecution and judge made legal/clerical mistakes which made the case against him void.
>>
>>73658401
>a FUCKING CONVICTS bred with inbred,inhuman,devolved form of ape and complain abbos gonna abbo
Enjoy your violent,frustrated,rapist,murdering "ABBORIGINALS"
>>
>>73660106

>>73660238

no, he looks like an anime character
>>
>>73659306
I was watching that episode of QandA live with /pol/, playing QandA Bingo. Quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever witnessed.
>>
File: 1454656668224.jpg (127 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
1454656668224.jpg
127 KB, 640x344
>>73659199
Like this?
>>
>>73666187
The same thing an abo would do if he found a white cunt in his daughter's room.
>>
>>73669312
Blind drunk men and sluts.
>>
File: 1461352506043.gif (931 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461352506043.gif
931 KB, 500x500
>Ben Batterham
>Batterham
>Batter ham
I'm the only one who finds it funny?
>>
>>73658401
Lawyerfag here.

Self/home defence legislation is literally retarded all over the world with a few exceptions like burgerland.

European states especially are going full fucking retard in that department.
>>
>>73676310
>BatterHim
>>73667570
>>
>>73675751
What? Thank the heavens that his bushnigger heritage is being wiped clean?
>>
>>73658401

Final stages of our cultue. If you noticed, there already isn't really even a Western culture for the new generation growing up anymore. Millennials like to cry about it, boo hoo, but even we're lucky like you wouldn't believe. The kids that are being born are not going to have any fucking clue what the world was like when it made sense.
>>
File: dscf6032.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
dscf6032.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>73676476
I'm quite interdasted now. Would like to know just how far I could go in defending my manse.
As I've already suggested here I think at least a small part of the reason BatterHimm was charged (and the ensuing media shitstorm) was due to him being white and the abo being, well abo. Reverse the races (without wondering why a white guy's breaking into an abo meth addicts home) and I think it would've just been another day at the office for the cops and prosecutor even if the white guy got killed.
>>
>>73676808
Laws should have some dignity. If somebody broke into my house at night, go to my childs room, i should have all the right to kill that shit.
>>
>>73658603
This is why I keep a taipan snake.

If someone breaks into my house sure maybe I punched them, but it was the snake they happened to fall on that killed them
>>
>>73677174
>be cop arrive on scene
Bloke with abo in full nelson
Abo not moving
>call ambo, take both to hospital
Abo identified - meth addict, serial burglar and alleged child rapist
Whitey - pissed (birthday celebrations), small, knocked around a bit, claim defending property
>abo doesn't look like he's going to make it
Throw the fucking book at that white cunt!

Thankfully I live a fairly good burb but having lived on the wrong side of the tracks and having kids - that ver. leaves me more than a little worried.
>>
>>73677417
You'll still get fined for keeping an illegal reptile. Better than jail, though.
>>
>>73661398
This is what ultimately killed him.

The white mans camera stole his soul.
>>
File: Hilaryous.jpg (297 KB, 1281x724) Image search: [Google]
Hilaryous.jpg
297 KB, 1281x724
>>73677559
That-s-s actually really funny.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.