[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh oh, the SJW won't like this. >http://www.slate.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 24
File: tyu67.png (294 KB, 702x676) Image search: [Google]
tyu67.png
294 KB, 702x676
Uh oh, the SJW won't like this.

>http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/04/male_rape_in_america_a_new_study_reveals_that_men_are_sexually_assaulted.html
>>
I'd only object to rape if the rapist was a fat ugly broad.
>>
>>73650493
>not understanding the mind of the sjws
Feminists wish women could commit rape. They don't like being told they can't because it implies men and women are different.
>>
FUCK YOU ITS BECAUSE OF PATRIARCHY IF WE REMOVE PATRIARCHY THEN RAPE WILL STOP STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

In all honesty I seriously doubt females rape males more often, sounds bunk when you consider most rape is prolly prison rape which is mostly male on male
>>
It was actually women raping men all along, men can't rape.
>>
>>73652398
you think good looking women need to resort to rape to get laid?
>>
>>73653079
sometimes

it's lonely at the top
>>
The only men who can get raped by women are faggots. Congratulations OP.
>>
>>73650493
>Rosin was born to a Jewish family[4] in Israel and grew up in Queens, where her father was a taxi driver

Wat
>>
Men can't get raped.
>>
>>73650493
Good lord. Fucking whores man.

>The final outrage in Stemple and Meyer’s paper involves inmates, who aren’t counted in the general statistics at all. In the last few years, the BJS did two studies in adult prisons, jails, and juvenile facilities. The surveys were excellent because they afforded lots of privacy and asked questions using very specific, informal, and graphic language. (“Did another inmate use physical force to make you give or receive a blow job?”) Those surveys turned up the opposite of what we generally think is true. Women were more likely to be abused by fellow female inmates, and men by guards, and many of those guards were female. For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member. In total, inmates reported an astronomical 900,000 incidents of sexual abuse.
>>
>>73650493

...by other men.
>>
>>73653400
Bring your ass to my house and i'll help you rethink that
>>
>>73650493
>>>/r/mensrights
>>
>>73653347
i'm so confused right now
>>
>>73653347
>>>/x/
So ONE article written by a someone who has vague connections to Judaism means that there's some kind of Jewish conspiracy? Fuck off.
>>
>>73653928
fuck off kike
>>
>>73653224
Nice victim blaming
>>
>>73653620
kek'd
>>
>>73652673
It is actually true when you apply the same definition they use to get the 1 in 4 women are raped figure. Kinda makes the whole thing meaningless. If a woman has ever pressured you into having sex when you didn't feel like it initially, you were raped anon.
>>
I wish I was raped by a women. But because I wish to be raped it will never happen because it will then be consent.
>>
>>73654001
You might think about reading this link before you throw around that ugly word again.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
>>
Men can't be raped, only oppressed peoples can be raped like black muslim trannies
>>
>>73652673
You fucking retard. You should read the article. The general statistics don't count prison rape at all.

>>The final outrage in Stemple and Meyer’s paper involves inmates, who aren’t counted in the general statistics at all. In the last few years, the BJS did two studies in adult prisons, jails, and juvenile facilities. The surveys were excellent because they afforded lots of privacy and asked questions using very specific, informal, and graphic language. (“Did another inmate use physical force to make you give or receive a blow job?”) Those surveys turned up the opposite of what we generally think is true. Women were more likely to be abused by fellow female inmates, and men by guards, and many of those guards were female. For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member. In total, inmates reported an astronomical 900,000 incidents of sexual abuse.
>>
File: 1462927245049.jpg (44 KB, 356x352) Image search: [Google]
1462927245049.jpg
44 KB, 356x352
I was raped by a woman before. She got right on top of me while I was asleep, I woke up to my pants being unbuttoned, then she got on top with her tampon still in? da fuq. I wasn't about that life at the time so I asked her to stop, she wouldn't. When I tried to get up she would bite me so hard it was painful. She said if I tried to push her off she'd accuse me of rape. Noone believed me, and noone cared.
>>
>>73650493
Doesn't surprise me. Aren't half of sexual predators women? It's just that you get a usually different reaction from being raped by a woman as a man, versus being raped by a man as a woman. I doubt it happens as much as men on women, but it probably doesn't get reported about the same.
>>
>>73653079
Implying rape is free sex
>>
>>73650493
a few times I got really drunk and women took advantage of me. not even mad
>>
I got drugged and raped last year by a gay dude. I didn't tell anyone.
>>
>>73653928
>(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))
>>
If you're a white, straight male, you cannot be raped. If you're anything else, you can be. At least that's what American culture tells me.
>>
>>73650493
>Not archiving/pastbinning slate

Anon, I...
>>
>>73654693
slut
>>
What about us who got raped by another guy? fucks sake why don't we exist?
>>
>>73654822
Keyboard crusader detected.
>>
>>73650493
this is open for debate is it?

oh right, only to lunatics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1O1vb9AUU
>>
Somebody posted a Webm on /b/ of an older woman giving head to a young boy looks like she was his babysitter, the boy was maybe 4 or 5 he was crying the whole time...mods deleted the entire thread it got posted in
>>
>>73652658
but they do, frequently, and usually against children

>>73653079
rape isn't about sex. it's basically a manifestation of violence and control.

maybe this thread is a humour thread? i find it strange that no one has encountered this before.
>>
>>73654446
but you still got hard and fucked her?
>>
>>73654322
tl;dr
>>
>>73653656

Not being raped is a human right, m8. I don't know what you're trying to prove by dropping that link.
>>
>>73653576
jesus
>>
>>73655275
There are no human rights, m8. Stop meming.
>>
>>73653079
It happens anon, some women, even pretty ones, get obsessed with dudes who just don't want them, some of them may react criminally, shit there was a movie about it starring Jaime Fox (I think) and the crazy bitch from Homeland (Idk her name) where she drugged him and raped him because he wanted nothing to do with her.
>>
>>73650493
I was raped by a schizo on the psych ward, she had a nice ass so i didn't mind.
>>
>>73653602
actually its 46% perpetrated by women leaf, please stop shitposting
>>
>>73650493
Stop linking to slate you fucking cancer.
>>
My "friends" think I was raped cause I said something stupid while I was cooked
>why even live ;_;
>>
>>73654026
nah victim blaming only applies to when bad stuff happens to women. if a dude gets raped/beaten up by a girl hes a little bitch.
>>
>>73654446
>getting overpowered by a female
lol fag
>>
>>73654693

story
>>
>>73655629
Sorry but it's not rape. Your mouth may say no but a your hard dick is saying yes. Men can't be raped by women
>>
>>73654446
>Didnt use bite marks as prove that you were raped.

You fucked yourself Anon.
>>
>>73655275
I never understand what people mean by human rights. I can understand someone saying that such and such a thing is a state right or should be a state right but implying that people inherently have rights by being human is just wrong.
>>
File: 33.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
tfw too ugly to get raped by a woman
>>
File: 1461289292110.jpg (33 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1461289292110.jpg
33 KB, 816x816
>>73653576
> For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member

Rrrrreeeeeeeee
>>
>>73650493
>tfw 12
>Suck at math
>26 y/o qt3.14 teaches me on the side
>Can only see me during evenings
>Times get later and later
>one evening
>she goes off to bathroom
>hear sounds
>walk in
>she's masterbating
>grabs me by the hair
>Has me perform certain,... acts on her
>this goes on for a while
>she tells me i will fail at math and how I would embaress everyone
>believe her
Probably where I got my fetish for bossy nazi ladies got from
>>
>>73655511
Why would you not link to Slate in this situation?

Archive when article is slanted liberal shit. Hits when it's factual and on point.

Giving them hits when they're supporting the truth is what we should be doing, it increases the likelihood of more such articles in the future.
>>
>>73655750
Very easy for her to claim it was in self defense.
>>
>>73650493

Whatever. My cat rapes other cats. My dog rapes my neighbors dogs. I've had girls force themselves on me and I've been forceful with girls

It's part of nature.
>>
File: 2.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
2.png
77 KB, 491x541
>>73655893
What are we, jews?
>>
>>73656014
>the final red pill
>>
>>73655879
Wasn't expecting that nazi thing at the end
>>
>>73650493
I really want to hear SJWs justify men getting raped.
>>
>>73655750
>i had to bite him because he wouldn't stop

Rape report thrown out
>>
File: 1453202613615.png (217 KB, 357x371) Image search: [Google]
1453202613615.png
217 KB, 357x371
>2011-ish
>Go out with two m8's for one guys 21st
>He's a virgin
>Being the greatest friends in the world, we find the fattest, ugliest chick we can see and try and get him hooked up
>She isn't really interested in him, but she's clearly gunning for friend 2
>Night goes on
>Leave the bar, standing outside
>Friend 2 is gone
>He just vanished
>I look around
>The fat chick is literally dragging him across the road
>I'd have let it happen but he had a gf and I liked her
>Go after him
>Catch up while she's pulling him into her car and trying to do his seatbelt up
>He's got one leg out, his arms wrapped around the car door trying to escape
>He looks at me and says
>"HELP"

I never let him live that down
>>
File: lgE5eM.jpg (245 KB, 963x1451) Image search: [Google]
lgE5eM.jpg
245 KB, 963x1451
>>73650493
Women have been growing stronger
>>
>>73656315
Australia is dangerous place. Emus, spiders, fat and ugly female rapists.
>>
>>73656370
I would let her peg me while she pinned my arms behind my back
>>
>>73656484
Prep a bull while you're at it then.
>>
>>73656014
Fight the monster long enough, eventually you become it.

I mean we've already started practicing their dark magic the last several months.
>>
>>73655951
>>73655951

Yes but law is designed to punish men for being natural while the women get to prance around giggling for the same violations.
Double standard needs to go, either rape is thrown out entirely from the book or everyone goes to jail for every minor rule break that falls under rape.
>>
>>73655221
>australian
>most reasonable motherfucker in the thread
its the goddamn apocalypse
>>
>>73654693
Kek
>>
>>73655221
>rape isn't about sex. it's basically a manifestation of violence and control.
Oh boy not this again
>>
>>73650493
How can a man be raped by a woman?

> when I was drunk, a fat chick gave me a blowjob noooooooo not a fattie
>>
File: dog gone.jpg (359 KB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
dog gone.jpg
359 KB, 1018x728
>women would rather rape Chads than give me the time of day
>>
>>73655746
> If she gets wet it isn't rape.
>>
>>73650493

i know this isn't tumbler or reddit but that article really hit a sore spot for me.

i myself was a marine from 2009-2013 and was a victim of rape from some fucking mid to late 30 something year old mexican fat chick.

when i was stationed in camp lejeune north carolina, i met signed up to a website called adult friend finder, this was for hookups and whatever and to my naivetivity i agreed to meet this woman without seeing her pictures

the setting was a club that was hosting some kind of event so i figured it was populated enough

when i first saw her i was like oh shit, i need to get out of here. however not being a complete asshole was my downfall. i still met her, talked to her and literally had onely 1 cocktail drink which she was so kind enough to pay for. I LITERALLY CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AND STRONGLY SUSPECT I WAS ROOFIED.

in any case after i woke up at this bitch's house i called my friend and got evacuated. never saw her again until i was served papers for child support.

everyone i told this story too ridiculed me and "victim shamed" me.

only got 13 years left of child support but holy shit man, it genuinely sucks knowing you got raped, then played by the system and not backed up.

am i traumatized? no, maybe.
am i less trusting of females? yes.
do i regret my actions and feel responsible? of course, i should have listened to my friends.

guys getting raped is a real thing. the worst part is, no one talks about it unless it's a "joke" like prison rape or guy on guy.
>>
File: 17.png (7 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
17.png
7 KB, 234x216
>>73657204
come here big guy
>>
>>73657055
He's New Zealand you faggot.

Red stars = NZ
White stars = Aus
>>
File: 1461546155141.jpg (112 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1461546155141.jpg
112 KB, 540x720
>>73657322

>orgasm is consent
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 792x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 792x229
>my roommates in college decide to throw a huge party in our townhouse
>we have an empty room with nothing in it
>at one point in the party, go in there with some people and chill, but I get dizzy and have to fall down
>room is spinning
>really fat girl I didn't like sits on my chest and starts rubbing her zipper jeans vagina on me
>realize everyone else in the room left
>try to get up but can't because I'm fucking drunk
>she keeps grinding on me while I smell fishy sweat
>turns around and unzips my pants and starts playing with my junk
>her hands are so sweaty and now she is spitting on my dick while her ass is in my face
>scream for help but I can't even hear my voice
>start to squirm but when I do she squeezes my junk to the side and it fucking hurts
>my stupid dick is somehow erect
>she turns back around, still sitting on my chest and unzips her jeans and rubs her vag in my face while holding a firm grip on my dick in case I squirm
>yells at me to eat it but I refuse so she just rubs her vag on my chin while jacking me off
>I cum while she just squeezes my dick
>she licks up my cum and leaves me in the room alone
>try to get up but the room is spinning too much so I go to the corner, pissed I'm trapped in a padded room, wish I could be anywhere but there
>>
>>73657390

The irony is the rape culture now exists and it is against males. Society will not back you up and instead mock you while you deal with all the bullshit.
Don't forget all the other dangers that come with blind unprotected sex, like incurable STD's, risk of penis injury and permanent impotence if the woman abuses your body, and the fact that she'll still drop the law on you claiming you assaulted her. And with how retarded the law is over alcohol and substances during a rape case the male is always punished even when the victim so long as she chugged a bottle herself.
>>
>>73657791
That's actually really scary. Sorry you had to go through that anon.
>>
>>73657791
>my stupid dick is somehow erect

Sexual nervous system is autonomous, it's why morning wood and getting sprung by brushing is a thing. It's why women lubricate when assaulted.
And yeah you can orgasm without wanting to.
>>
File: 1462922664438.png (379 KB, 693x628) Image search: [Google]
1462922664438.png
379 KB, 693x628
>>73652658

>They don't like being told they can't because it implies men and women are different.

Have you ever actually encountered a sjw?
>>
I got sexually assaulted by a chick when I was a freshman in college. I wish at the time I had known that I could have profited from it. Instead, I was too embarrassed to tell anyone because the chick was really weird. She left after the first semester and never came back.
>>
File: Leftists.jpg (19 KB, 639x314) Image search: [Google]
Leftists.jpg
19 KB, 639x314
Happens, i guess.

had a friend a while ago, nicest guy ever, heres an example

>only transportation broken
>walks to job fair
>almost there
>hit by car
>no injuries
>laugh it off keep walking
>job fair closed
>oh well
>walk home

he was drugged at a party and tied to a bed stomach down by some gay guy, he found out what anal felt like that night. laughed it off but asked me not to tell anyone
>>
>>73657198
except it is. actual, real rape is exactly about those things being directed into sexual activity. the use of sex acts to hurt, dominate and destroy.

and you see, your reaction highlights the problem. the feminists and sjws have taken the word and so abused it that now ignorant little neets like you immediately think about their sophistry, rather than the reality of what actual rape actually is. by making the words so meaningless. they've taken the fact that power/domination and violence are components of rape and so fucked the english language that everything that might have a power component is now rape. the irony is they've destroyed woman, they've never helped them.

this kind of shit is why they're really cunts. because they use real victims who they do not care about as tools, and in doing so victimize them further. pure. fucking. evil.
>>
>>73657530
jokes on you i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
6'2, bear mode dude here.

Was was drugged and raped by two women four years ago. Didn't tell anyone because I didn't think they would believe me. I told my girlfriend at the time. She didn't believe me and left because I 'cheated'. Sex was difficult for me for a while after that. Actual intimacy and vulnerability is still an issue for me to this day.
>>
>>73659156
No dumbass. Rape is characterized by sexual attraction.
https://emmatheemo.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/why-do-rapists-rape-for-power-or-sex-lets-ask-a-rapist/
>>
>>73659080
>laughed it off but asked me not to tell anyone
m8 I think you need to help him out
No joke, but your friend might be traumatized.
>>
>>73659572
neh no way, im his closest friend and shit like this happens to him all the time

well, not rape. but getting hit by cars and shit
>>
File: 1359000411763.gif (3 MB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
1359000411763.gif
3 MB, 400x263
This is going to be a fun summer, guys.
>>
>>73656454
don't forget the toads and the rays.

The aussies too.
>>
>>73659705
Uhh ok then
>>
>>73657204

women who rape are the same type of person as men who rape. it is more about control and not about gettin off. you havent been raped by a woman bc you actually want to have sex, that would not turn this type of woman on very well
>>
>>73659521
did you even read that fucking link, 'dumbass'?

the sociological understanding of rape in kenya is that it is 'just sex', you dumb fuck, meaning that your average nigger in kenya doesn't differentiate between raping women and having sex with them. in otherwords, non-consensual sex is seen by these people as normal. africa is full of rapists? fucking suprise.

you're using an analysis of a study by some fucking retard girl on wordpress. that stupid bitch doesn't even understand the study she's reading.

you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>73660179
Fuck off. The study is cited, if you wanna read the sociologists' analysis themselves.

It doesn't matter, since you'll just keep shifting the goalposts anyway.
>>
>>73655879
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: 1456767336761.gif (1 MB, 430x516) Image search: [Google]
1456767336761.gif
1 MB, 430x516
>>73659834
can you tell I never post?
>>
>>73659521

Nigeria? Raping is a part of their culture, no shit they rape the closest female the second they get an erection.

I've been attracted to many females and haven't raped anyone yet. Plenty of opportunities that fit the statistics as well, being around cousins and my niece. You sure there isn't something else that drives the rape engine for western raised men?
>>
>>73660645
I'm not saying power can't drive. I'm saying we can't exclude hypotheses until there's evidence to do so.

Burden of proof isn't on me, so someone should cite evidence supporting their view.
>>
>>73653224
>They deserved it.

Virgin nigger detected
>>
>>73660420
>Fuck off. The study is cited, if you wanna read the sociologists' analysis themselves.

yeah, the study is cited, that why-i-used-to-cut-myself bitch's analysis of it, which you're obviously basing your conclusions on, is fucking retarded, just like you. and barely even relevent to the abstract, which i read when i posted the above. it's like you don't know what words mean.

why the fuck would you even cite that cunt's wordpress instead of the actual study itself? got some sort of internet crush? first thing on google? fuck you're retarded.

>It doesn't matter, since you'll just keep shifting the goalposts anyway.

i'm not shifting the goalposts. the problem is either you didn't read what you thought you did or you're too fucking stupid to understand it in the first place.
>>
File: 1462931198875.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462931198875.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>73654322
This is either bait or your a normie regardless of which it is

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73650493

TEACH GIRLS NOT TO RAPE
>>
>>73655824
She could be drunk, brah, just be out at night.
>>
File: 1461282497253.jpg (584 KB, 2248x2516) Image search: [Google]
1461282497253.jpg
584 KB, 2248x2516
>>73650493
>men
males being pressured into prescription drug abuse in order to tumesce to a sloppy cunt hole they've seen a million times before and after being contractually cuck'd and that not even a virgin neck-beard could get it up to...
>raped
>>
>>73653928
>being this new

Welcome to /pol/ you are not welcome Jew.
>>
>>73653079
For some people it isn't as much about sex as being in control and think "hey I can do whatever I want".
>>
File: 1461290230923.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461290230923.jpg
236 KB, 1200x1600
>>73655824
>>
>>73655318
So I can beat you unconscious then? Cool.
I can walk into your house anytime and take your stuff?
Cool.
I can sexually assault you?
Cool.

See where I'm going with this?
>>
>>73654693
>I got drugged and raped last year by a gay dude. I didn't tell anyone.
Implying you weren't asking for it, faggot.
>>
>>73655879
/pol/'s erotic fantasy
>>
>>73652673
Legally speaking I was raped by a girl. Woke up drunk in bed at a house party to a girl riding me. I didn't want to fuck but i figured it was more of a hassle to stop it as opposed to just finishing since my dick was already in her.

Woe is me. I was most mad that I had to waste my time getting an std test later that week.
>>
>>73661081
none of those are 'human rights'

what the burger was talking about is the difference between our natural rights as free people and the modern, continental socialist 'soft rights' of fags like you.

there is no right to not be sexually assaulted, there is an actual right to self-defence.
>>
>>73661081
of course you can do all that, thats not what human rights are at all ye fuckin shite ya mickey.
>>
>>73652398
According to the sjw definition of rape, I was raped.

>Just had sex with my gf
>Dick still sore
>Tired as fuck
>She grabs my dick
>I tell her to fuck off
>She sucks me off instead

I objected and I find my gf attractive. Not all of us are virgins that'll agree as soon as a remotely decently attractive woman wants to have sex.
>>
>>73655755
>Durrr ive no idea how modern western society works

Go the fuck back to north korea or any third world shithole dictatorship if that's how you feel. Don't contaminate the civilised world with this shite.
>>
>>73650493
>try to read the source
>you have to make an account to see the research page

dropped
>>
>>73661251
was she ugly tho?
>>
>>73654693
>>73655740
>>73661112

It was pretty much a nightmare, I did acid with him (yes I'm a recovering degenerate) and was tripping hardcore. Then he made me a drink, which paralyzed me but I was still conscious. Couldn't even lift my arms. I was in and out of it with him fucking me in various positions. I was still tripping too and was envisioning him as the devil, trying to inject his soul into my body or something. when I regained strength I almost killed myself by jumping off a balcony because I thought it was the only way to destroy his soul which had now possessed me. Don't do acid kids.
>>
>>73661500
>my fat cock deprived girlfriend sucked me off after I stopped having sex with her because I'm also fat and ran out of breath while pumping her

so inspiring
>>
>>73650493
I've met SJWs who genuinely think that prison rape is sexy when it happens to beta white males.
>>
>>73654156
>playing video games
>gf comes up
>wanna fugg?? ;)
>na im busy
>gf starts sucking dick

RAPE
>>
>>73661910
I am pretty sure I mentionned we were done. Stop projecting so hard; I have an amazing cardio, your sister would know.
>>
>>73654446
dude same shit happened to me. true story.
>>
All the female on male rape stories ITT are getting me hard as fuck. Keep posting them please.
>>
>>73653079
My crazy ex was revealed that the first time we fucked she was getting off so hard because she felt like she was taking advantage of me.
>>
>>73653576
Why the fuck do women like fucking little boys so much?
>>
I got a pretty big butt for a guy and girls constantly smack my ass at work
>>
>>73661887
How have you not killed yourself or killed this man? If someone did that to me those would be the only options. Someone would have to die if that happened, I wouldn't care about the consequences. What is your reasoning for ignoring this and moving on as if nothing happened?
>>
>>73662167
>I have an amazing cardio
>can't last two rounds

I guess because Ahmed was raping your asshole into oblivion during the first round, understandable.
>>
>>73662318
The straight shota is real anon, it's just that women won't admit to it.

relating to this thread topic, i'm still a virgin and hope and pray i never get raped by either gender, fucking scary thinkking some fat fuck chick rapes me then i got child support.
>>
>>73661887
Sorry bro, i was really horny.
>>
>>73661752
average.
>>
>>73662359
Sounds like RAPE to me
>>
>>73662505
>>
>>73656315
And that friend grew up to become Bon Scott and write Whole Lotta Rosie.
>>
>>73661599

Human "rights" have no objective existence; they're just philosophical embodiments of collective desire.
>>
>>73650493
Really, when sex is offered from a sufficiently attractive female we lack the self-control that is central to the concept of meaningful consent.
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (89 KB, 570x828) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
89 KB, 570x828
>>73656315
Top kek
>>
File: 1321922756618.jpg (47 KB, 211x204) Image search: [Google]
1321922756618.jpg
47 KB, 211x204
>>73654446
>>73662184
Almost the same here.

>Be at best friends place for his 25th birthday party
>Have a girlfriend at home that I love and plan to marry
>Getting very late and I've gotten too much to drink, so my friend lets me sleep in one of his guest rooms
>I'm always hard when I have to piss while asleep
>Vaguely remember girl climb on top of me and start riding my dick
>Tried to push her off but just daze off from the alcohol

The only thing worse than having to tell my girlfriend what happened was that nearly everyone else thought of it as a joke.
>>
>>73662402
Gay sex isn't the end of the world, anon.
>>
>>73662920
It was the end of Sodom.
>>
>>73662534
Not really but I feel like if the roles were reversed, they're would be a shitstorm.
>>
>>73662402
I was pretty messed up from it for like 3 months. I think I even became psychotic for a few days right after. I did consider murdering him, but only fleetingly. and I also considered about doing a police report or whatever but eventually didnt want to jeopardize my job and other personal relationships because of it. so I didn't want to deal with the hassle of it. I'm pretty much completely over it now.
>>
>>73653576

For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member. In total, inmates reported an astronomical 900,000 incidents of sexual abuse

That turns me on
>>
>>73662450
>So fat your cardio gives up before you have an orgasm
>Never came
>Balls weight 15lbs each
>"I am just big boned"
>American education
>Doesn't know dicks need a recovery time in-between every orgasm, otherwise it hurts like hell.

It's okay, I'll take care of your woman while you're gone to McDonald's for your hourly meal.
>>
>>73662993
God hasn't vanquished towns in over 2000 years... well, except Fort McMurray.
>>
>>73660000
>you havent been raped by a woman bc you actually want to have sex
Wow, great detective work Einstein.
>>
>>73650493
the tides are surely turning ever slowly they are learning
>>
>>73662904
What a disgusting piece of shit person. I hope you're ok anon, and I hope she kills herself.
>>
>>73657390
Fug, sorry debbadawg.
Hold on to hope, children of single mothers, especially cunty ones like her, end up hating them. Someday your halfbreed rapechild may show up in your life seeking your side of the story.
Really sorry that happened to you. The Corps needs to take mentorship of ignorant bass akwards boots more seriously. The fucking NAVY is better at mentoring.
>>
>>73663128
This entire post is just extreme cringe but

>dick is in extreme pain and unable to function after orgasm

What the actual fuck? You are going out of your way to look like a 12 year old pretending to have had sex before. If you are actually so beta you can't handle a second round then I feel bad for your fat whore, even fat girls don't deserve such incapable men.
>>
>>73661081
But I can hook you right in the gabber if I don't want

Jesus Ireland I thought you'd be on top of that at least
>>
Damn, I can't believe how many people on /pol/ have a story about getting raped be a woman.

I legitimately didn't know Female on male rape was so prevalent. Definitely gonna be more careful about passing out in random places, cause it seems like that's the most common way for fatties to rape men.
>>
>>73653576
>>73655293
>>73662318
Well, you need to remember we're talking about young men in fucking juvi.

"Have any of these guards you hate ever raped you"
Basically, "Do you wish to make these guards you hate look bad, and also have it said that you've been touched by a female at some point in your life"

I'm all for getting SJWs mad but you really need to think about how they take these studies
>>
>>73663477
Not really that many, just that a handful of people speaking out in a small environment magnifies the number because you can't see all the people who didn't have it happen, as they likely won't bother to post.
>>
>>73650493
I've had drunk girls at bars just stuff their hands down my pants and grab my dick and pinch my ass. You'd think that's cool but idk where the fuck her dirty hands have been. plus they're trash and im not gonna play along with a wasted strange girl. she could make up any story and say i took advantage of her, It has happened 3 times. each one was a short "blonde' (dyed hair) girl with too much eye makeup. kinda chubby but not fat fat
>>
>>73663256
Japan and Russia would like a word with you.

I'm sure some bad natural disaster shit has happened to less memorable degenerate countries recently as well.
>>
>>73663477

It's uncomfortably common.
I just grit my teeth at the stories when they're taking in drinks handed by other people. First thing parents tell you is to never take candy from a stranger people, c'mon.
>>
>>73662904
I've heard multiple very, very, very similar stories.
>>
>>73663493
Another thing to add, if someone WAS raped by a man, young men in juvi would take any chance to change it from getting pounded in the ass by a fat security guard to having some dominatrix shove their face into their pussy.

Still the main point is that you're asking about whether to defame the people keeping you in prison when there's no real drawback to doing so.
>>
>>73663493
But you also have to consider how women rape their own children as well
>>
>>73663676
This. I wouldn't take a drink handed by some girl I just met, not because I'd be afraid of being raped, but probably because she's going to scam me in some way.
>>
>>73662500
Could always do what I did and get a vasectomy.

I got drunk with this ultra feminist chick one night. Rather, I got wasted and she did not. We went to my bed and initiated sex, but I passed out in the middle of it and woke up just as she was apparently getting off on my dick a second time.

Two weeks later she was writing about how she was raped on her Tumblr. Apparently she's converted to Islam since then. I got lucky that I didn't get off.

Jesus Christ, feminism. Not even once.
>>
>>73662318
It is part of vanity I think. The "oh ho ho ho, this young boy thinks I am hot and popping a lil boner. Ain't I the shit?"
>>
>>73663724
I don't want to sound like the SJW of the thread but is that really that prevalent in western society
>>
>>73653928
Gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>73653224
This
>>
>>73663574
I expected maybe one or two people on all of /pol/ to have ever actually been raped by a woman. By that measure, I severely underestimated how common it is.
>>
>>73663612
>I've had drunk girls at bars just stuff their hands down my pants

What kind of bars are you going to? I've been a regular attendee of bars for 10 years and I've never seen something like this in my life. I don't go to nigger bars though. Not that I am insinuating you do, but... this sounds like nigger behavior.
>>
>>73663459
>Look mom, I am a sex god

That's why you have a cuckold fetish, right?
>>
>>73663924
>one or two people on all of /pol/
that would be an incredibly low ratio.
>>
>>73655629
>hes a little bitch.
Or a Canadian
>>
>>73664065
fight me yanky doodle
>>
>>73652673
Believe it or not, most sex between inmates is consensual, not rape.
>>
My gf has a femdom fetish but she's a 48kg Japanese girl so she can't act out on it...or so I thought.
A week ago she got me drunk and put something in one of my drinks that completely fucked me up, felt like I was paralysed. She pushed me on the futon and got herself off on my erect penis despite my protests. I was raped.
>>
>>73663066
I just can't understand that fami

If anyone raped me or anyone I love that's it they gotta die, that would be the only thing I could think about until it was done

I just don't understand
>>
>>73664028
I could fuck my girlfriend after cumming when I was 16 and had no idea what I was doing, certainly not a "sex god" by any means and I'm still not. I'm sorry that I'm the first person to inform you of your embarrassing problem.
>>
>>73664209
>ey yo, I won't let those guys beat you if you suck my dick
>o ok
>>
>>73664286
Do people in Japan actually have sex?
>>
>No politician will ever brings up the rampant female on male rape epidemic
>No politician will ever bring up the skyrocketing rates of white male suicide

Why must the white man shoulder everyone else's burdens, while not expect anyone else to care about his own burdens?
>>
>>73664335
Not even that. Homosexuals are more likely to suffer mental illness, drug abuse, homelessness, and poverty. Is it a shock that they'd be over represented in prison?
>>
>>73664286
>felt like I was paralysed
What chemicals/concoction/recipe does one need to make something like this?

i need something that can paralyze for when i hunt animals?
Do you know what she slipped in your drink? if you do please tell me or ask her or something?

Also can you go into more detail how she acted out her fantasy on you, sry jap bro it's just that when it comes to somethign like thsi i wanna know more, list out everything in detail please.
>>
>>73664286
Don't be a bitch about it
>>
>>73664063
Well, 75% of /pol/ are probably NEETs or social outcasts, so I assumed the stories of getting raped at parties would be far and few between.
>>
>>73650493
women cant rape. You need to have power to rape. women can only be 'prejudice'
>>
>>73664286

are you a 45 kg japanese man-boy or something?
>>
File: 718smiley.png (13 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
718smiley.png
13 KB, 736x736
How can a man be raped by a woman ?
>>
>>73664609
I really fat bitch can sit on top of a skinny guy and rape him.

Fat should be illegal.
>>
>>73664319
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

Anyway, I don't need a second round, I can give my girlfriend a dozen before I cum. Ask your family about it, they all heard if the bqc.
>>
>>73664706
>fat bitch
Not a woman
>>
>>73664562
Eh, I would say NEETs and Social Outcasts are overepresented in the number of posts they make, as they are more likely to spend more time here than some random normalfag worker who goes to work for 8.5 hours, shops/does business, comes home to a short amount of time to take care of things and maybe browse 4chan, then sleep.
Essentially what I'm saying is that even if one guy posts the same as nine others, the nine others still visit.
>>
>>73664506
all of those just make them a vulnerable population for exploitation, sexually speaking. Having sexual attraction to men doesn't make it not rape if you're being forced against your will to have sex with a particular man.
>>
>>73664445

"~just things men do~"
But really, because they let them. Because they're being legitimately oppressed by courts and society. I hope for the day men snap and it turns brutal on the streets.
>>
>>73664697

Ever heard of ugly women?
>>
>>73653576
Nice
>>
>>73653079
>implying there aren't psycho hot chicks
>implying there aren't handsome men who wisely avoid them but try not to lead them on
>implying that man won't go to a party, get something in his drink and wake up with his pants down
happens more than you'd think
>>
>>73664359
I do
>>73664529
No idea what she put in it. Probably some nip herbal medicine from a drug store
>>73664642
I'm a 67 kg American man. She always tries to Dom me but since I'm so much bigger than her I always just flip her over and fuck her senseless. She got smart enough to decide this evil plan and drug me.
>>
>>73664946

turn about is fair play then. go catch a tentacle monster. they have those right?
>>
>>73664793
You're still not getting it. Gay guys in prison find other gay guys in prison, and then they fuck. The "prison bitch" stereotype sold to you by movies and TV certainly happens, but not nearly as much as gay dudes just fucking.
>>
>>73665026
Do you have statistics to back up that consensual gay sex happens more often than rape?
>>
>>73664697
Example:
Sarah has herpes, and I don't.
For this reason I do not want to fuck Sarah.
Sarah fucks me against my will and I now have herpes. I cannot contest this in court or she will claim the rape was on her.
>>
>>73655879
Nice
>>
>>73665121
My biggest fear. That and getting someone pregnant while getting raped.
>>
>>73664748
They have vaginas, smelly sweaty vaginas, you don't want on your face or dick
>>
>>73664707
>I don't need a second round, I'm so alpha and badass look at this wikipedia article that says "the refractory period varies widely among individuals, ranging from minutes to days" without even scrolling
>omg my fat girlfriend RAPED me because I was too tired to continue

Dude, this is getting embarrassing to even respond to.
>>
>>73654446
nice
>>
>>73664946

>Ketamine (Special K) is a white powder or liquid. The drug makes you “paralyzed” in a sense. You might be completely alert and know what’s happening to you, but you won’t be able to move or talk. Ketamine also causes memory problems, distortion of sight, sound, time, and identity, impaired motor function, breathing problems, convulsions, vomiting, and loss of coordination, aggressive behavior, depression, slurred speech, numbness, and high blood pressure. Ketamine is mostly used as an anesthetic for animals, but it can also be used legally as an anesthetic for humans.

Does this sound like what you experienced bro? Probably what your GF used to fantasy rape you.

I just googled paralyzing rape drugs and everything is on here, http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f79-rape-abuse/t103150-date-rape-drugs-what-they/
>>
>>73665390
>Tired
>Refactory period

American education isn't just a myth. Go give it a wank or two for me, baby. I am pretty sure you're hard just thinking about my limb 9 inches long dick.
>>
>>73665894

>googling paralyzing drugs

ballsy. i'd rather google bomb making instructions
>>
>>73665958
>too lazy to read more than a few sentences of the source you posted
>lmao dumb americans

I haven't heard much about Canaduck education but apparently they don't encourage or teach very much in terms of fact verification or source checking. Sad!
>>
>>73661500
ill defend you in court. to the death
>>
>>73666251
Read the first few lines again and again until you understand.

That double digits IQ is showing, give back that phone you stole, Jamal.
>>
File: 1462811542700.jpg (64 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1462811542700.jpg
64 KB, 491x713
>>73666516
>yeah, well... ur a nigger...
>>
My last ex girlfriend was really into fingering guys while she got fucked in missionary position. She would try it on me sometimes, like slowly put her finger on my butt and kind of see how far I'd let her. I'd always stop her non-verbally. Once I actually did say to her
"I'm not gonna let you do that."

Then there was a night where I had too much to drink and we had sex that I barely remember. She talked about it to me the next morning like "oh last night was amazing" and I asked why and she said "it was VERY different"

She basically fingerblasted me and I had no idea, and she knew I really really wasn't in to that and that it was off limits. She was SOBER. She just did it for the fuck of it to get off for herself.
>>
>>73653079
It happened to me
I was 8 years old when my 18 year old neighbor molested me
she was really pretty, probably a 9/10 but it might just be my memory, and I always hung out with her, kinda thought of her as my big sister
then one day my parents were going on vacation and asked her to babysit me
wasn't even a day that they were gone before she tied me up naked and used me as a goddamn plaything for a night
the experience scarred me so bad I was afraid of sexual contact with women until I graduated high school
>>
>>73665894
That can end up with you going into respiratory arrest. There's a reason why hospitals have to monitor you while you're on it.

Also, when you come back to your senses, you can flip out.
>>
>>73666667
Here. I'll spell it out for you.
Men have down times in whicg they can't orgasm. They can vary from minutes to days. It has nothing to do with being tired or whatsoever. It depends heavily on hormones. A HEALTHY man will experience this. Personally, mines can vary from 15 minutes up to 2 hours, depending on multiple conditions.

Now, Jamal, do you understand or do I have to give up on you?
>>
>>73661280
>>73661426
The right not to be subjected to any of what I listed is implied heavily by the fact that they are illegal-assualt/theft/rape etc.
>>
>>73662078
what game?
>>
>>73666847
lol
>>
>>73650493
Over twice as many men are raped in the US as women.
On average there are about 100,000 rapes in American society. Even if 100% of those cases involve female victims (they don't), the American prison system records about 200,000 a year and the victims are almost exclusively male.

If you want to talk about a rape culture that's ignored and joked about, there it is.
>>
Has anyone here ever been raped by their mom?
I remember still to this day on a handful of occasions when my mom would give me a glass of water then i would pass out, wake up with bruises all over my body and honestly my ass and asshole hurting.

To this day everytime i bring it up to her she doesnt know what i'm talking about, I honestly think she gets off on the experience and me asking about it, legit freaked out that she might possibly be a pedo rapist.
>>
>>73667531
Why not beat her?
>>
>>73650493

>12, had a babysitter (insisted my parents I was too old)
>Always the same sitter, every week, twice a week
>Always friendly, but very touchy
>Months into this, she started cuddling a little TOO much
>Whatever, maybe she's cold
>weeks later, started grabbing my hands and moving them to her thighs and chest
>Continues, feels weird but being on the cusp of puberty, I stay quiet
>One day, she takes off her shirt and beckons me over
>I was watching Pokemon, but this pique my interest
>Made out with her chest, stomach and eventually pussy
>Did this two more times, each time she insisted to never tell anyone
>"whatever."
>A week after that, randomly, my parents said she 'had to go to college and wouldn't babysit anymore."
>Bummer. That was fun.
>Went back to watching Pokemon.
>15 years later, realized I was technically molested and taken advantage of, but really don't care enough to be bothered by it

Don't get me wrong. There is a LOT of terrible situations involving female-on-male molestation/rape. But for me? It just seemed like a potent, passing dream. Maybe my sitter having big boobs might mean I love busty ladies nowadays, but that's still a stretch.
>>
>>73660872

based fucking kiwibro
>>
>>73660420
>The study is cited
What the FUCK does that even mean? How does that back up your argument at all?
>>
>>73650493
dont get me wrong i want to BTFO sjw feminist faggots but i really find this hard to believe. I mean maybe if its by the "feminist" standards of rape where a little wink is considered sexual assult and you're only collecting data around a campus / gated community but by normal definitions of rape i really dont see this shit being true.
>>
>>73653079
the ones that sleep with kids and pre-teens yes
>>
>>73650493
I wonder if Obama will speak about this too. Buy he probably is too busy blaming the failures of niggers in the system (he helped to create)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/10/obama-crime-created-by-system-successful-people-just-lucky-wasnt-nothin-you-did/
>>
>>73660179
I don't particularly doubt you, but this power theory has a few holes. Why aren't the elderly disproportionately raped since they're so vulnerable if rape is all about power? Aren't most rape victims young women - women in their most attractive years?
>>
>>73669643

if i was gonna chuck in my two cents, it's like why hunting a fox feels better than shooting a beer can
>>
A dystopian future where fertile little boys are hunted by roaming packs of feminists with laser pistols, desperate to rape, hungry for manflesh.
>>
>>73670534

>implying feminists would have laser pistols

when they take over, all technological progress would halt
>>
No 35 y/o teacher gf 2 give u the succ
>>
>>73653620
hot
>>
>>73653576
>inmates
who cares? they aren't people and don't count, and even if they were then they deserve it for being terrible people.
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.