[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Agenda 21.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Agenda21.png (179 KB, 1024x593) Image search: [Google]
Agenda21.png
179 KB, 1024x593
Red pill me on Agenda 21.
>>
They renamed it to Agenda 2030 or whatever after failing to implement it during the 21st century.

It's transhumanism, basically.
>>
Jew world order open society no borders Marxist commie shit. There's your red pill
>>
File: ledditcommunism.png (310 KB, 2052x1318) Image search: [Google]
ledditcommunism.png
310 KB, 2052x1318
>>73648037

Swedish companies are already refusing to hire if you don't want a chip implant, much of these companies are contracted with bigger American companies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxhB9OCeAMY (skip ahead)

Also, pic related, they gave their ID system to the banks.

The goal is to get us on a fiat currency first, then to get that fiat currency tied to your implanted chip, THEN it becomes an allowance like Agenda 21
>>
File: ledditcommunism2.png (89 KB, 1762x300) Image search: [Google]
ledditcommunism2.png
89 KB, 1762x300
>>73648339

Same topic, wrong pic
>>
>>73648339
Eartags when?
>>
>>73648152
I don't see the problem with transhumanism if we build a perfect human race think of the possibilities but obviously only the rich and powerful would be given access to this and we'd be the drones.
>>
>>73648842
Communism is a neat idea, too, if only we had a perfect human race.

Trouble is humans aren't perfect. If they were, they'd already be God.
>>
Bump, so many other shitty threads on /pol/ right now
>>
>>73648842
>I don't see the problem with transhumanism
>but obviously only the rich and powerful would be given access to this
>>
>>73648975
>Communism is a neat idea
>The highest form of government imaginable

what happened to this board
>>
>>73649590

reddit happened, do you even have to ask?
>>
>>73649590
I didn't say it was the highest form of government, but rather a neat idea. In spite of its imperfections, I think the form of government we have right now represents one of the greatest achievements of mankind.

Probably not the the best we could do, but there isn't much about it I would seek to change.
>>
File: 1460608996901.jpg (9 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460608996901.jpg
9 KB, 409x409
>>73648339
MARK OF THE BEAST
A
R
K

O
F

T
H
E

B
E
A
S
T
>>
>>73648339
Fucking Sweden
>>
File: green is the new red.png (243 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
green is the new red.png
243 KB, 480x349
>>73648037
one of many facets of the jew scam to institute global jewish talmudic bolshevick communism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.