[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the "alt-right" the new phase of Gamergate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 36
File: milo_yiannopoulis.jpg (110 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
milo_yiannopoulis.jpg
110 KB, 500x300
That would explain why it's so gay.
>>
I'm still not sure what gamergate was desu.
>>
The alt-right is full of petulant children. They seriously need to grow up before they ruin this country.
>>
>>73646215
a slut sucked cocks in exchange for good reviews for her game
someone exposed her
she got so butthurt that she got all the guys who got their cocks sucked and asked them to make articles about how shitty gamers are
they got exposed
liberals think this is the second holocaust for some reason

that's fucking it
>>
>>73646215
me neither, I thought it sounded stupid and never really looked into it. All I know is something about feminists crying about stuff and Milo jumped on it to gain popularity and money like the faggot kike he is.
>>
>>73646215
>slut game devloper caught fucking for reviews
>quick change story
>the story was hijacked so hard it became about the insults trolls decided to use against said whore and her defenders some how being Representative of gamers in general
>>
>>73645984

It has been turned into the new Gamergate.
First there was the French "Nouvelle Droite" ("New Right"), then later on there was Richard Spencer in the US who coined the term "Alt Right" and said:

>I hope that Alternative Right will attract the brightest young conservatives and libertarians and expose them to far broader intellectual horizons, including race realism, White Nationalism, the European New Right, the Conservative Revolution, Traditionalism, neo-paganism, agrarianism, Third Positionism, anti-feminism, and right-wing anti-capitalists, ecologists, bioregionalists, and small-is-beautiful types.

This is gone. Now it's mostly anti-Islam liberals or youtube fedoras who go on about SJW and stuff.
>>
>>73646408
>>73646455
Ok well now I know what happened. Thanks
>>
>>73646494
I disagree, I know a lot of alt-right people with all sorts of interesting right wing theories.
>>
>>73646408
>>73646455
Oh ok! Eh. People sure went crazy over it. The media did anyway. At first glance there was no way to understand what was being it all and everyone was a misogynist and/or literally Hitler...
>>
can someone explain to this newfag here what is gamergate?
>>
File: gg.png (314 KB, 1540x800) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
314 KB, 1540x800
>>73647548
>People sure went crazy over it. The media did anyway.
It goes a bit deeper than people pretending to understand it think.
>>
File: 1448952999581.gif (27 KB, 130x180) Image search: [Google]
1448952999581.gif
27 KB, 130x180
>>73647659
>what is gamergate?
The greatest cancer there ever was. The idiot who owned this site at the time heard a rumor that /pol/ was to blame. He took a giant shit on the board, and invited everyone on the Internet to fuck with us for the rest of time as punishment. To this day, the mods are still convinced "we" are collectively responsible for the retards that spammed their "ethics in journalism" autism here, trying to get us to jump on their bandwagon. The same autists worship Milo and will be into anything he name-drops. Now they're into "alt-right", and are probably responsible for anything massively cringe related to the alt-right. These types of people are just cancer that kills any environment they enter, like this board, or any movement they get interested in, society at large, etc.

>https://encyclopediadramatica.se/GamerGate
>>
>>73648088
This
>gamergoys act surprised when media goes on a witch hunt when someone starts exposing journalists
>gamergoys think mass media could be their ally if they just act like politically correct good goyim
>>
>>73645984
Milo is not the alt-right
>>
>>73646494
>right-wing anti-capitalists
Que? Isn't anti-capitalist left wing?

>agrarianism, ecologists, bioregionalists, small-is-beautiful types
I can dig this.
>>
>>73648409
No, feminism is cancer faggot. Get it right.
>>
>>73648088
>>73648409
>>73649989
INTERESTING
>>
>>73650342
>Que? Isn't anti-capitalist left wing?
Not necessarily, there's more political ideologies than just the 2 most commonly discussed.
>>
>>73646408
>>73646455

So was the 'slut' that Sarkeesian woman..or...?
>>
>>73646494
>This is gone. Now it's mostly anti-Islam liberals or youtube fedoras who go on about SJW and stuff.
bull fucking shit, look at therightstuff.biz or radixjournal or vdare or american renaissance
>>
>>73646434

Read the ED article, and the one about Zoe Quinn and it will make sense
>>
>>73645984
It's the jews' next attempt to control the rise of the right
>>
>>73645984
No essentially it was "let's be edgy Nazis to ruin Trump" this just exacerbated the situation and now we have Teflon Don pistol whipping Jeb into humiliation of the Bush family name. Regardless shitposting single handedly ended the establishment and now we have a dejected FBI and the ramifications of this is going to be the indictment of Hillary.
>>
People who were writing reviews on videogames were fucking the people making the videogames. The people that wrote the reviews got super pissed that they were caught being unethical so they wrote even more articles accusing everyone of being sexist.
>>
>>73650837
No, that's Zoe Quinn. Anita's just her right-hand scam bitch.
>>
>>73645984
I'm guessing the people on here that unironically use the term alt right were actively participating in those gamer gate threads while they were on here. Truly the most embarrassing group of people imaginable.
>>
>everything /pol/ "Starts" eventually gets co-opted by complete faggots

fucking kikes
>>
>>73651189
Actually even if FEMA director declared martial law to control the situation Yeb appointed him and the backlash would be insanity. Now mittens is a last ditch effort to take votes away from Trump. Mind you that /pol/ is the cause of this, a Chinese cartoon image board, you reap what you sew.
>>
>>73650837
no it was Zoe Quinn whos literally the worst human being on the planet other than George Soros
>>
Gamergate was:

Due to video games becoming more and more mainstream, gaming journalism became more and more of a factor. The issue was it was laid back journalism with a niche audience, so they had the recipe for disaster regarding corruption and bribery.

Liberal gaming whores would fuck /vg/ reporters and in return get reputation bux letting them make more bank for their shitty games. People were baffled at these shitty games doing so well and some /v/ and infinitechan fags exposed them, causing mass butthurt and completely halting the liberal takeover of video games for the following two years, only to have them begin to take them back this year.

Milo and a few other reporters saw this as a huge opportunity with the political atmosphere and defended the gamergate group to gain reputation and reporter renown, while also using their reporter skills to completely BTFO the shoddy journalism of the video game community.
Zoe Quinn lost half a million subs, Fatita Sarkeesian lost 1/4th a mil, and libs moaned about anoddah shoah from then until now.
>>
And yes but that's not a bad thing because Gamergate was a legit concern is was just poorly executed resulting in everyone looking super fuckin gay. We have numbers and a leader now, so we should be in a better position.
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1280x960
>>73646303
If you post on /pol/ you are literally alt-right.
>>
Milo is a fucking dweeb who needs to lurk more.
>>
>>73653785
Nah, I wouldn't go that far. That's pretty typical for a woman to do anyway.
>>
>>73654263
Really I don't think the SJW pandering games were/are doing well. They got a lot of coverage, but commercially they're typically failures. Take Sunset, for instance, after they released the game they didn't make enough money and had to shut down their studio. Revolution 60 was released for free, on the Apple store, and it had to ask for more money to port it. The only way Giant Spacekat stays afloat is from "It who shall not be named's" rich parents and from patreon bux.
>>
>>73656902
I understand that perspective but I'd retort that mainstream video games like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo (Big 3) Assassin's Creed, and the like are moving, despite the alt right growing restless, towards SJW pandering.
>>
>>73646408
>a slut sucked cocks in exchange for good reviews for her game

literally false.
>>
>>73645984

That's sort of a backwards way of looking at it. Gamergate was a shootoff of the alt-right, which existed before Gamergate and will outlast it. But the people involved in Gamergate are alt-right (of course this has the occasional exception, but it generally holds), and their general attitudes, views and concerns are the same.
>>
>>73659534
100% true it actually had a public investigation and led to a multitude of reporters getting fired.
>>
>>73659673
Nope, not true.

Seriously, produce the review.

>inb4 well....it wasn't actually a review it was a mention of a free game on a list with like 60 other games

You were wrong two years ago, and you are wrong now.
>>
>>73659673
Oh, and these investigations? Reporters fired? Ya, no.

name any of them related to quinn etc. didn't happen.
>>
File: 1443417923509.jpg (27 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1443417923509.jpg
27 KB, 240x228
>giving a shit about "games journalism"
>>
>>73646408
Sounds stupid. Why does it constantly get brought up?
>>
>>73659941
Also, everything this person is telling you is a lie.

It's been going on for forever because...well, these people are autistic as fuck and have no life. And they view it as some important battle against SJW's. Like they think they are an important line of defense in the culture wars. And also cause people like Milo, Sargon, Ralph, hell Thunderf00t, plus more obscure things like the honey badgers get these sperglords to give them money by producing content and conspiracies about games journalism.

Seriously one of the more embarrassing things to have happened in the history of mankind.
>>
>>73659817
Several mentions in a list, including the picture illustrating the articles, and I believe a link to purchase the game.

tl,dr : fuck off Zoe
>>
>>73660193
I believed you could have been sincere in your argument until you talked about morons giving money to a stupid non-issue of a cause they've been duped into believing in.

Either you're trolling or projecting *hard*.
>>
>>73660193
Don't be bitter because Anita and Randi knew how to monetize it better than you, who just managed to be the new Chris-chan.
>>
>>73660343
>and I believe a link to purchase the game.

it was a free game. The review did not exist. Sexual favors for reviews and coverage did not happen. Fucking kill yourself m8.
>>
>>73660430
>until you talked about morons giving money to a stupid non-issue of a cause they've been duped into believing in.

Can you explain? Because that is exactly what happened.
>>
File: CuckMilking.png (151 KB, 780x288) Image search: [Google]
CuckMilking.png
151 KB, 780x288
>>73660193
>>
>>73660448
jesus dude, can't you do any better than 'hurr durr you are zoe quinn'?
>>
>>73645984

HILLARY

GO HOME

YOU DRUNK BITCH
>>
>>73660567
Hurr durr you are Brianna Wu is my second guess
>>
>>73660609
k
>>
>>73660609
Or maybe you're one of their white-knight, who wants to be part of 4chan geeky counter-culture while being a huge cuck IRL :3
>>
>>73660474
She had sexual relationships with people who gave her coverage and exposure. Even if it wasn't a conspiracy, there was a conflict of interest there, and their reaction to it being exposed is just fucking nuts... It's this scored-earth, nothing survives type of retribution that really has me scratching my head. Why the hell is it that news outlets were reporting on such an iffy, obscure and PRIVATE situation in such a reckless way unless they had some agenda to push?

Really, the press' reaction to this shit should have been a confused "well, people are arguing on the internet again!" and that should have been it. (well actually they should have not reacted at all-- the core thing that actually happened isn't really news)

I don't take any sites in this thing but something just never sat right with me about the whole situation.
>>
>>73660530
Yes, it's exactly what happened. With feminists giving money to Sarkesian.
>>
File: bennybear.png (255 KB, 1103x773) Image search: [Google]
bennybear.png
255 KB, 1103x773
ben finally snapped
>>
>>73645984

Youtube faggots should be killed along with anyone that likes them.
>>
>>73654569
cute pupper
>>
>>73660915
"Guys, guys, I totally made fun of a blue haired feminist !! Subscribe !"
>>
>>73660818
>I don't take any sites in this thing

classic gamergater thing to say.

Nah, you are full of shit. I was on 4chinz the day eron posted the zoe post, saw its permutation into burgers n fries, then the 'ethics in games journalism' concern. it was all just a sustained harassment campaign due to the fact that some people hate feminists and anyone who doesn't look like them or have their views invading their safe spaces (chanz, muh nerd culture). anyway this is all uncontroversial public record.

plus, like....i was there.
>>
>>73660896
>significant others
Why is he trying to sound patronizing?
>>
File: 1462928366815.gif (705 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
1462928366815.gif
705 KB, 738x780
>>73659876
"Quinn"
every time that name pops up...fucking hell
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
rare pepe to calm the atmosphere
>>
>>73661181
because as per milos request people have been spamming his inbox with "cuck" for the last few days
>>
>>73660871
>>73660871
sarkessian got money because people were grossed out by the harassment she received.

this was pre-gamergate, although the same crowd harassing for the most part.

and anyway, she delivered her stupid little videos. so who cares. but good job making her famous.
>>
>>73661141
>it was all just a sustained harassment campaign
On who, exactly?
On anyone involved in dirty dealings in the indie game industry? On clickbait journalists?
If you can't name one single target of the movement, then it wasn't a harassment campaign.
>>
>>73661213
>as per milos request
Well he's an attention whore (attention fag ?), but he IS entertaining.
>>
>>73661357
who is zoe quinn?
>>
>>73661403
milos awesome- until Trump gets elected. we need allies and the flamer kike is an ally for now.
>>
>>73661141
Harassment campaign, what the fuck does that even mean?

Are you talking about people sending a few nasty messages on social media? Because that shit happens on its own whenever anyone does anything that arouses any kind of emotional reaction.

These are rogue elements, and you're trying to use them to color the perception of anyone who opposes you. That or you're a troll of the highest caliber in which case, congratulations on getting me to post about gamergate.
>>
>>73661276
> if GG ignored Anita, she would have publicly admitted to receiving no harassment even at great cost, instead of, I dunno, making it all up anyway.

Yeah certainly, certainly...
>>
File: ben shapiro leaked footage.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro leaked footage.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>73660896
kek
>>
File: bait.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>73661141
>>
File: Zoe.jpg (96 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
Zoe.jpg
96 KB, 667x1000
>>73661443
>who is zoe quinn?
>>
>>73661276
They weren't "grossed out". They were responding to a moral panic.
>>
File: anita shilling for her ks on v.png (415 KB, 2077x995) Image search: [Google]
anita shilling for her ks on v.png
415 KB, 2077x995
>>73661276
>sarkessian got money because people were grossed out by the harassment she received.
Feminst frequency didn't get anything but minor retaliation for Jon McIntosh viral marketing the kickstarter on /v/.

>>73661443
What is a scandal that lost steam after being supplanted by bigger and dirtier dealings?
Nobody gave a rat's ass about ZQ after a couple weeks. She was a public figure and got negative attention like any other public figure involved in a scandal.
>>
File: 1444201963962.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444201963962.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>73646408
Pretty much
>>
>>73661276
Also doesn't Quinn have a Patreon that makes bank for her or am I confusing her with someone else?
>>
>>73645984
Milo isn't alt-right.
>>
>>73661886
>“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”. ― George Orwell
>>
>>73661613
i dunno what else you would call a sustained, organized attack on an individual plus their friends and family and significant others friends and family and places of employment etc etc organized at infinichan, KIA, kiwi frms, irc channels, twitter, etc. with hundreds of hours of youtube videos made about them, dregging up their past names and stupid conspiracies about israeli arms dealers and blah blah blah but a 'harassment campaign'

either you are lying or don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>73661785
Fun fact : the photographer lady who took those picture made a long facebook post year later when she heard Zoe became famous for being a victim.

She explained how at the time she was already a sociopathic liar who pretended to have been victimized by her for money and sympathy.
>>
File: 1360647760671.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1360647760671.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>73661785

why u do this
>>
>>73661886

none of this is true.

>>73661902
ya she makes a few grand a month i think. i don't know what she does, except that she has a book out soon and a movie following it.
>>
File: 456756786758678.png (542 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
456756786758678.png
542 KB, 900x900
>Game journos are all beta male faggot SJWs
>A chubby slut gets a lot of connections for fucking them
>She calls in her cucks when she gets exposed after cheating on some other cuck

That was gamergate. A chubby slut had a lot of lapdogs, and you can see examples everywhere; Liberals have little "in-groups" where they attack and ostracize anyone outside it. Just recently Quinn and some other pig white girl attacked a black woman in tech because she wasn't bowing to the self proclaimed SJW leaders they thought they were. Not a peep from the usual rabid defenders of the "poor minority women."
>>
>>73661902
She does. Any womyn who did more than 5 post about GG on Twitter has one.
>>
>>73661141
Also, if I even accept the premise that people are perpetrating some coordinated campaign against you, that doesn't take away from what your side has done. There is no such thing as good vs evil in the real world, even though people love that kind of story.

At this point the most reprehensible thing you people have done is manipulated the narrative, using loaded terms and rhetoric meant to arouse people's emotion without demanding much in the way of critical thought.
>>
>>73662201
Yes it is, it's been proven true and the only people who say Zoe Quinn wasn't a liar and a briber are retarded, not even shills will state that.
>>
>>73662268
>that doesn't take away from what your side has done.

what the fuck side do you think i am on? and what has that side done?
>>
>>73662034
Literally a textbook scandal reaction, except confined to the internet.
It's like you're some kind of baby who's never had any normalfag friends. Ever had a gf? Ever had one obsessed with TMZ? Same stupid shit. Only difference is GG were amateurs instead of professional muckrakers.
If ZQ didn't want to be a public figure, she didn't have to divulge her identity so readily while developing her bad games.
>>
File: sargon_of_cukkad.png (105 KB, 270x290) Image search: [Google]
sargon_of_cukkad.png
105 KB, 270x290
gamergate was driven by the MRA/MGTOW mindset. They were massively offended that feminists and leftists thought white men were subhuman, so they believed they could protest and """""prove""""" -- through open-source investigative journolizum -- that they were not lying, that there were real happenings, and that they were being unjustly trated because hypocrizum. They were all too autistic to realize that not one feminist or leftist in the world gave a single shit about any of the principles or virtues they pretended to have, so they were never going to impressed by what goobergaters did. Meanwhile, the gamergeets were such autistic fanboys, people like Milo and Sargon of Kikekkad preyed on them for views to build their jewtoob businesses.

They think they wrecked feminism, but they didn't accomplish anything really meaningful. They were too libtarded as a group to get redpilled, or to realize what's really going on in the world, despite the likes of Julian Assange telling them to stop being myopic, and "look at the bigger picture". They pretended muh vidya could actually become a meaningful social cause, while all the leaderfags and celebs of the movement were just greedy, desperate kikes and good goys who wanted to profit off the movement somehow.

gamergate was literally cancer, and still is. the stereotype of the gullible, autistic, idiot gamer taken to painful exteremes.
>>
>>73650903
this
>>
>>73662201
>i don't know what she does

Nothing. A rich white girl living off beta orbiters.

Look, the rabid defense of some used slut is kind of pathetic. Just masturbate alone and stop you silly beta male.
>>
>>73662363
>If ZQ didn't want to be a public figure, she didn't have to divulge her identity so readily while developing her bad games.
wut

Anyway OP: yes, as you can see, Gamergate is alt-right. All the fucking /pol/acks are gamergaters, even those who pretend they are 'neutral'!
>>
>>73662034
When you put yourself in the public eye, that kind of shit happens. They did it to themselves-- and then they skillfully fomented backlash against their legitimate critics. Tapped into the cultural tensions of our age to rally support for themselves for... well, I haven't figured out what exactly. It's hard to comprehend such erratic behavior.
>>
>>73662201
>none of this is true.
I was there for that thread. McIntosh outted himself that he wasn't really Anita despite tripfagging under her name. It's on the 1.8 TB /v/ archive backup if you want to verify.
>>
>>73646494
The new right still exists. Americans are just fucking things up as usual. I mean I like Daniel Friberg and arktos but him giving Matt Forney a platform to interview people like Davis fucking aurini is retarded. I hope he realizes Forney is a moron.
>>
>>73662377
You might be right about what it eventually became but it was supposed to stop obvious corruption in gaming journalism.

The testament to the autism of the gaming community is they turned it into this MRA abomination because of feminist actions.

If they just played it cool and kept on message they would have been powerful but chick tricks baffled them and caused them to spill spaghetti all over the floor.
>>
>>73662557
the most you could probe is she was savvy enough to know that just existing as a feminist who wanted to talk about games would bring her endless harassment.

so, basically you are just saying all the worst things feminists and women say about you are true.

fine.
>>
>>73662377
"I read about GG on an old people magazine once and done a retarded summary", the post
>>
>>73662499
>They did it to themselves

yes, women should know better than to make or talk about videogames. dumb cunts.
>>
>>73662377
>"they didn't do anything meaningful"

I wouldnt say that. I and a lot of older people came to understand how toxic feminism has become because we heard about gamergate from our kids. All kids everywhere who play games heard about gamergate.

At first it seemed like a silly spat. At first parents just thought it was stupid. But parents got an eyeful of feminism. Parents were 'woke' to SJWs. I think it really opened a generation of older eyes to understand how HORRIBLE liberals are. And that it HELPED this incredible backlash that is being shown in support for Trump.

I really think that gamergate was the floodgate that opened for conservatives to 'get woke'. Alex Jones didn't do it. this is recent. Before gamergate, everyone still thought feminism was a good thing because they thought it was still 2nd wave feminism. The backlash is growing every day.
>>
File: 1460350209698.png (737 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1460350209698.png
737 KB, 1300x1300
>people actually think GamerGate is over

The most popular GG subreddit still has 1000 average users active at any given time. How can something with 1000 of anything be dead?

Checkmate.
>>
File: 1461162112063.gif (51 KB, 350x437) Image search: [Google]
1461162112063.gif
51 KB, 350x437
>>73662215
that graphic is textbook cuckservatism, screaming "THE LEFTISTS ARE THE REAL RACISTS WAAAAH", except, its "left-libertardians" using cuckservative rhetoric. When all along, the only thing that will actually push back against leftists is to say
>yes, I am a racist, I'm literally Hitler and I'm here to gas you all
Gamergate is incapable of realizing this, so they're totally ineffectual.
>>
>>73659534
Zoe, get back to neogaf and SA.
>>
>>73662215
lol owens is a retarded and unstable sack of shit.

or she is just going after gamergate/altright conservabucks.

either way she sucks.
>>
>>73662337
>what the fuck side do you think i am on?
I don't know. To believe such obvious distortions of the truth I kind of assumed you were an SJW-type, come here to show us up. My apologies if I was mistaken.

The point is that you're lumping Sargon, Thunderfoot etc... in with people sending death threats, and then exaggerating a band of pissed off teenagers into some kind of horror movie villain. I mean, seriously, you think someone is going to take the time and money to watch someone's house, or go to their workplace with the intention to do--- what exactly? Yell mean things?

Doesn't this whole narrative make more sense as the ramblings of a paranoid lunatic than an honest account of actual happenings?
>>
>>73646215
/v/ here
We were literally just pissed off that agendas were being pushed in games and that shit like "Gamers are over" kept getting published. Gaming journalism was always shit but it's fucking disgusting when they call their viewbase sexist scum for playing some fucking Marios. Ya there's plenty of laughing at feminists but it's 4chan so that's par for the course. Personally I just want to play some fucking video games.
>>
>>73662754
What the hell are you even talking about? You don't even know what a public figure is in the legal sense.
I was on /v/ at the time. There was some minor spamming of the kickstarter ask box, or whatever it was called, and that was it. McIntosh spun that into "we're being harassed" and the story went viral thanks to SJW bloggers. FF got funded big-time as a result.

ZQ too by the way has profitted from the sympathy over her scandal. She wrote a "memoir" despite being under 30 years old, and sold the movie rights to an arguably insane Sony executive who is no longer with Sony and will likely be out of business in a few years.
>>
>>73651073
>>73651963

Massively underrated
>>
>>73663113
>Gaming journalism was always shit
That's not true, there was EGM.
>>
>>73662377
Eh, maybe. The best thing that could come out of this whole fiasco is a demonstration of just how much insanity normal people will suffer when their reputation is on the line.
>>
>>73663108

nah sargon and thunderfoot just pander to the teenagers for patreon bucks, partly because these are the only people dumb enough to listen to them.

anyway, i haven't said anything factually in error, and i've gotten lots of ridiculous and false standard gg lines in response. honestly i haven't talked to any gg morons in forever, so it's weird to see you haven't changed.
>>
File: 1462857634653.gif (4 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1462857634653.gif
4 MB, 426x240
>>73662723
>but it was supposed to stop obvious corruption in gaming journalism.
An utterly pointless, nonsense objective. That's literally like organizing a march to the bridge of the Titanic to protest the quality of the drinking water while the ship was sinking. All of the media is completely corrupt and controlled, and you're all so brainwashed, you think games journalism is:
>A - actual journalism, not just marketing
>B - that videogames havent always been a form of social corrosion
too bluepilled to be saved, fighting for fucking video games

>>73662793
>pointless nonsense, the shitpost
snore nigger, try harder

>>73662842
>gamergate created Trump
I'm sure you also believe that 'meme magic' elected Trump, like the hippies that used to sit in giant circles and try to meditate in unison to end the Vietnam war.

pure retardation
>>
>>73645984
No. Gamergate was some shit show that started on /v/ that got moved to /pol/ when /v/ mods got ban happy. The alt right starts on /pol/, but people who are upset about other things come here and try to redirect it.
Ironically I think /pol/ has the most migrants of any board
>>
>>73663507
>An utterly pointless, nonsense objective.
Letting social engineers and their media puppets know they're not unopposed is irrelevant? Sure, we're the bluepills.
>>
>>73663699
Nah, you just looked like disgusting racists and misogynists. You did a good job showing people how awful parts of internet and gaming culture are, and that is all.
>>
>>73645984
no
>>
>>73663378
They facts you've posted are only marginally relevant at best, and presented misleadingly at worst.

The most meaningful things you've said in this thread amount to nothing but opinion. Your opinions, for what they're worth, are formed from a distorted interpretation of the facts. That's what's so genius about whatever you'd call the opposition to gamergate-- you're amorphous, it's hard to attack an argument when you don't really make one.

All you do is present a narrative, fully formed. It does no good to try and explain the truth to you, because it's really easy for you to ignore it and move on to another part of the narrative nobody's addressed yet. It makes for a confusing jumble of misinformation, forcing outside observers to just throw their hands up and side with whomever it's most convenient.

And since society heavily favors the left-wing, you win by default. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.

This isn't to say I think you yourself are any kind of genius. You're most likely just a mouthpiece or a parrot. The most powerful ideologies are so adept at mass-producing exactly your ilk.
>>
>>73663507
>I'm sure you also believe that 'meme magic' elected Trump, like the hippies that used to sit in giant circles and try to meditate in unison to end the Vietnam war.

Meme magic is an alegory dumbass.
We won't switch to "Trump will be elected thanks to the humor-driven-influence-spawned-in-counter-culture-circles-and-percolating-the-society" just because retards can't understand.
>>
>>73645984
GamerGate is to the AltRight as baptism is to Christianity. One element, but not the whole story and not even essential
>>
>>73654569
what if I believe the holocaust happened, natsoc is for people who just like to RP because they get to dress up in cool uniforms, am cool with gays and think that being proud of your race regardless of what it is is stupid. Nationalism is fine. Being proud that you were born white is retarded and makes you on par with BLM.
>>
>2016
>not being an anarchist
>>
>>73664049
oh child. :(
>>
>>73663981
I'm astonished how you can keep committing the same fallacy I called you out for not fifteen minutes ago.
>>
>>73663550
It was fun to watch, but it ultimately unified the professional victims and put the soft, spineless faggots in their corner, which led to even more white knighting faggotry and regressive bullshit being pumped into everything. Think about it, it took a stupid bitch being an ACTUAL FUCKING PROSTITUTE to get fired from Nintendo, a well known family company. Not her insane ramblings on twitter, not her pro-pedophilia stance, and not Treehouse's offensively poor output, but her being a goddamn escort. That's the environment gamergate created.
>>
>>73664219
Oh, Honey Child, Don't you know you drive me wild!
>>
>>73664248
no fallacies here m8
>>
>>73664248
Stop replying to that one. They don't understand the definition of public figure and keep using the same tired old shit arguments.
>>
>>73664365
>aka "ignore them, they know what they are talking about"
>>
>>73664273
Well, technically it was when her adult modeling became public that Ninty fired Rapp (she confirmed they knew she was doing it). The prostitution ring only came to light after the fact.
>>
>>73664365
Yeah I think they've kind of exposed exactly what kind of a commenter they are by now.
>>
>>73646215

Gamergate was the Stalingrad that changed the course in the culture war against the SJW.

For the first time there was a collective push back from 4chan and Reddit working together. The alt-right learned from Gamergate to combat the SJW effectively by going after their media strongholds and making them hurt financially.
>>
>>73664478
Six of one, half dozen of the other, it was still a sex thing.
>>
>>73664570
>combat the SJW effectively by going after their media strongholds and making them hurt financially
The Hulkster did more than GG ever did in that regard.
>>
>all these GG faggots
Cringe. Go back to the sargon and milo channel
>>
>>73664629

Death by a thousand papers anon-san.
>>
>>73664570
Now, don't get me wrong, I find you people thousands of times more tolerable than the average ZQ supporter, but this thing is exactly why people think you're sperglords.

You want to force media outlets out of business for publishing things you disagree with. That's kind of messed up. I can understand a consumer revolt, but you position yourself as if you were a conquering army. This is a fucking social conflict. Things don't work that way.

The only thing you can do is make your point as effectively as possible, while calmly showing those media outlets for what they are. This Command and Conquer shit is making normal people, who only side with SJW causes out of social pressure, want NOTHING to do with you.
>>
>>73664629
Shitaku killed themselves, honestly. Especially that sex tape guy's testimony. I mean, holy fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 524x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 524x456
>>73645984
i don't even know what goobergayte is

I just want video games without nigs and strong warrior womyn
>>
>>73661378
>FAGGOTS still use the word GamerGate

You know you triggered the fuck out of FAGGOTS when they the wake up in a cold sweat about a word 2 years later
>>
>>73664733
That metaphor doesn't work when one of those papers is an unprocessed log that takes 3/5 of your company's net worth.

>>73664867
Again, many of these outlets have had shit coming for years. They're a bunch of bottom feeders who pushed a shitty little agenda because they thought they could shit on people and get away with it.
>>
>>73664917
please don't ask
it invites cancer
>>
>>73664917
I just want good games that are made by people who know what they're doing and care about the quality of their product, as opposed to lazy 3rd person shooters advertised for its epic, amazing, life-changing story by a failed screenwriter.
>>
>>73665095
>Again, many of these outlets have had shit coming for years. They're a bunch of bottom feeders who pushed a shitty little agenda because they thought they could shit on people and get away with it.
If that's really the case then they'll go into decline on their own. The extent of your efforts against them should be in exposing their bias to their potential customers, and making better arguments than them.

Contacting their advertisers to get them to pull out is underhanded and makes it all the easier for their narrative to stick to you. You can also get in trouble as an outsider interfering in a private business contract.
>>
>>73665281
SJWs don't even play games to begin with. I'd be willing to let them rot in indie obscurity, but they're impotently petitioning AAA publishers to cater to them and infecting localization companies who work on games from Japan. They are creatively bankrupt and know it, and they don't care.
>>
File: 1462917881123.gif (2 MB, 271x303) Image search: [Google]
1462917881123.gif
2 MB, 271x303
>>73664570
>Gamergate was the Stalingrad that changed the course in the culture war against the SJW.

It's time to make eugenics great again, starting with the faggot who wrote this
>>
The alt right is filled with moral apathy, moral relativism, and closet hedonists.That's why I will never identify with them because they are what's destroying the west, they are the root of it. CommonFlith is exactly right when he calls gays the "natural aristocrats" because people put gays on pedestals. They listen to them more and that's exactly what the alt right is doing with Milo. Nobody would give a fuck about him if he were straight because Milo has been been repeating what everybody else has been saying for years, but he's a natural aristocrat so we need to listen to him.
>>
>>73665373

found the shill
>>
This thread is a great example of the true problem with """""GamerGate"""""

The sjw faggots at the center of it spend their entire goddamn lives on the computer so they're able to swoop in and shill for their version of events EVERY time it comes up ANYWHERE because thats how fucking pathetic they are

This is all you need to know about """""gamergate""""", its pretty simple, ignore the loser sjw shills->
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Zoe_quinn
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/GamerGate
>>
>>73664137
Flag checks out.
>>
>>73665690
Shill for who?
>>
>>73665762
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
>>
File: 1345431941983.jpg (52 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1345431941983.jpg
52 KB, 600x535
>>73665373
>If that's really the case then they'll go into decline on their own
Many have, it was just helped along in some cases

>Contacting their advertisers to get them to pull out is underhanded
A tactic as old as advertising, and it behooves a company to not be associated with a "publication" actively feuding with and insulting its readers.

>>73665461
>impotently
Seems to me they're doing a pretty damn good job.

>>73665762
>encyclopedia dramatica
>>
>>73663507
kid, you took everything out of context and put your own personal spin on it.

Now lets reword what I said, instead of you saying what you think I said.

Gamergate didn't create trump. Gamergate DID open eyes to the toxicity of feminism. THAT 'awakening' most certainly has helped the support grow for Trump. If you can't even imagine that, you are out of touch with MY generation and you need to think outside your own sometime.

>mfw one of those hippies. Then I had kids= instant conservative
>>
>>73665373
>Contacting their advertisers to get them to pull out is underhanded and makes it all the easier for their narrative to stick to you.
It's the business's own fault for their model being entirely reliant on advertising and inflammatory clickbait articles. The targets of those articles are well within their rights to complain to the publication's advertisers. It's not "fair" to the publication with its millions of dollars it can pay shills, no. But advertisers have all the power and they're very responsive to customer complaints. If the complaints check out and they don't want their products associated with that publication's articles, it's their choice.

And contacting them isn't illegal, bud. You can call and complain to any business under the sun. Some will listen to you and some won't.
>>
File: hurt.png (2 MB, 1151x613) Image search: [Google]
hurt.png
2 MB, 1151x613
>>73646408
DARPA
Soros
silicon valley connections
>>
>>73665648
The alt-right is all about logic. Enlightenment era shit-- classical liberalism, a morality born of utilitarianism instead of us-versus-them.

They're our best hope of restoring order to our society. I mean, if we're to survive we need to go back to traditional values. That's an empirical fact as far as I'm concerned.

If the alt-right takes hold in a big way, then and only then do we have a chance of rationally examining these issues.

It's a long shot, sure, but at least if I'm going to die it won't be for the love of Big Brother.
>>
>>73665947
>Seems to me they're doing a pretty damn good job.
They pressured one game publisher to take out a lewd pose, and the publisher put in another equally-lewd one. And they don't even play these games to begin with. The only thing they can do is threaten to give clickbait negative publicity on their blogs. Hence, impotently.

The real problems are the maggots embedded within the actual industry in a position to push their agendas in a real way.
>>
>>73665872
>>73665947

Go to bed, Zoe
>>
Maybe one of you guys here know more about this. My Twitter feed has been filled with mentions of #TrashRight, and of bunch of alt-righters have changed their names to have to do with trash. What's going on? I'm thoroughly confused.
>>
>>73666029
In some jurisdictions they may have grounds to sue you.

Also, complaining about a magazine you don't read just comes off as weird and obsessive to the average person.

GG really should have managed its public image better, but it was just too appealing to be a teenager and take part in epic raids, like 4chan's glory days-- back when nothing happening on the intertubes mattered.
>>
>>73666117
Jim Tomsula
>>
File: explainityoujews.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
explainityoujews.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>73664137
>what if I believe the holocaust happened, natsoc is for people who just like to RP because they get to dress up in cool uniforms, am cool with gays and think that being proud of your race regardless of what it is is stupid. Nationalism is fine.

Then you are a retard.

Anyone with a brain and a two minute google search will uncover the reams of evidence that multiculturalism is a failure with enormous social consequences. We instinctively want to stick to our own kind. And it would be best if we did.

Anyone that wants to combine rewarding free enterprise and private property with protecting citizens from poverty and regulating resources to prevent utter tragedy of the commons will realize fascism is the only ideology that addresses all those concerns. And if you don't recognize those are concerns, you're retarded.

Anyone that doesn't recognize the gay lifestyle - not necessarily homosexuality itself, but the cultural lifestyle that's promoted around it - has enormous health consequences for everyone that participates in it is a retard.

And anyone that doesn't recognize that there is a lot of questionable shit about the Holocaust is a retard. There were certainly a lot of deaths that occurred during the Second World War. Whether there was any actual widespread state campaign of genocide is up for debate. Or it would be, if governments weren't so afraid of people questioning it that they literally make pointing out the paucity of evidence a crime.
>>
>>73666384
>they may have grounds to sue you
No jury in the land would convict you, going to the advertisers doesn't make you responsible for what they do.
>>
It all started when MLP became popilar.
You know this to be true.
>>
>>73666384
>In some jurisdictions they may have grounds to sue you.
Name one.
Doxxing private citizens is technically criminal harassment and extortion, but really isn't. Find me something on that while you're looking.

>complaining about a magazine you don't read just comes off as weird
I have read Kotaku articles and still do through snapshots or with my adblock active. I don't seek it out, but its clickbait gets posted nonetheless. Such is the nature of that blog's business model.
>>
>>73664917
If there's a game that has nigs, it better be set in a setting that has them, like fucking Africa.

If a game has warrior women, it better be fantasy or sci-fi bullshit. Keep it out of muh history. I'm looking at you Battlefield "Bedouin Cavalry Woman" 1.
>>
File: tumblr_o03w7xKpTt1v30wcto7_400.jpg (42 KB, 368x550) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03w7xKpTt1v30wcto7_400.jpg
42 KB, 368x550
Friendly reminder they exist, and she complains they exist
>>
>>73662807
This right here. Whenever anyone accuses you of pushing a narrative, and you feign confusion, just remember back to when you posted this.

Roberta Williams, who made King's Quest series wasn't harassed. It was because she was a professional, someone who actually cared about the craft.

If this whole kerfuffle is just because a female dared to try and enter this exclusionary men's club, why didn't anyone ever harass her? Surely they should have, this was the 80s, which is practically the dark ages, and that kind of thing was encouraged!
>>
>>73666996

GO HOME GAMER GIRL
>>
>>73666996
Pretty much every woman of any particular value in the industry has a similar story, it's almost like gamers and developers only cared about the quality of your output.
>>
>>73666996
The answer is because King's Quest was a groundbreaking sensation.
>>
File: P8JtMsw.png (282 KB, 634x465) Image search: [Google]
P8JtMsw.png
282 KB, 634x465
Milo hijacked the title, he isn't one of us.
>>
>>73666737
> I don't seek it out, but its clickbait gets posted nonetheless
Then call it out wherever it gets posted. Argue rationally and calmly and try not to look like such a little aspie.

>Name one.
I'm trying to help you out here and you're acting like a defiant brat. I'm not fighting for internet points, I was really trying to give you an earnest warning.

I don't feel like talking to you anymore and I'm not going to dig it up for you. I'll just leave you to your own mistakes.
>>
>>73666335
Someone, pls reply
>>
1st form: Gamergate
2nd form: Alt Right
3rd and final form: Trump supporting God-King
>>
>>73666932

Goddamn she is fucking hideous. Human anti-viagra. I can fap to most things but not her.
>>
>>73667414
Iono, sounds like a permutation of the Penn Jillette trashman meme.
>>
>>73662377
the only real way to wreck feminism is by getting married and having a lot of kids
>>
>>73667474
Thing is, her figure is fine, I can't even put my finger on why she's so gross. Maybe it's those dead eyes.
>>
>>73667555
pretty much.

good luck with that in this society.
>>
>>73667590
>shitty, trashy tattoos
>everything above her neck
>>
>>73667700
Yeah the tattoos are gross. So many girls ruin themselves with them-- I usually just block them out.
>>
>>73667339
>Then call it out wherever it gets posted.
I fucking do. But sage is not a downvote anymore and shitposters will gladly share clickbait whatever I say or do.

> I was really trying to give you an earnest warning. I don't feel like talking to you anymore and I'm not going to dig it up for you
So you're admitting you could find no legal precedent and you were talking out of your ass? That's a shame.
If I called up an advertiser and threatened to damage their product at some store, or bomb their head office, I'd probably get the cops called on me. But that's pretty much it.
I'd really like my doxxing = extortion thing to be law someday though. Both sides do abuse doxxing private individuals who aren't careful enough with their identity.
>>
>>73667590
Tattoos, that terribley dye job, too many piercings, pasty as hell, those ugly-ass tits, a face that looks like a downsie got into their big brother's pot stash, and her personality..
>>
>>73645984
Why is everybody in the alt-right who also goes on Youtube Jewish?

Milo, Ben, Black Pigeon guy, Sargon, Lauren Southern...
>>
>>73667754
I hate anybody who picks their tattoos off a wall, it reveals far more about them than the tattoo itself ever would.
>>
>>73667590
Its the face, just look at it. Shouldn't be on anything refereed to as a human being.
>>
>>73667861
Isn't black pigeon asian?
>>
>>73646303
>>73645984
>>73654569
wut is alt right? when you hit alt key and right mouse click?
>>
>>73667486
I think some of them are finally explaining it in my feed. They're talking shit about the alt-righters who are latent degenerates and apparently have a penchant for looking at pics of trannies. So I suppose you're kind of correct.
>>
>>73667936
Fucking hipsters, did we really need another level of us-and-them bullshit?
>>
>>73667882
But yeah criticizing her physical appearance is also making us all look like slobs so I'll cut it out.
>>
>>73668029
I'm having a laugh about it. Seems the ones not taking up the TrashRight moniker are the ones who treat the internet as srsbsns. Perhaps the ones they are talking shit about need to be taken down a peg.
>>
File: 1440533772045.png (230 KB, 709x2955) Image search: [Google]
1440533772045.png
230 KB, 709x2955
I thought the alt-right was a boogeyman to describe trolls. A scapegoat.

Anyways, gamer-gate was pretty awesome but the timing was awful. It happened right after the Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrity nudes leak and the media was already up m00ts ass for all the shit we do. m00t career was not killed by some international incident or horrible human rights violation but a measly vidya media controversy.
>>
File: mansplaining.jpg (186 KB, 900x692) Image search: [Google]
mansplaining.jpg
186 KB, 900x692
Gamergate is unnecessary.
If there is any medium that needs to be purged from SJWs it's comics
>>
>>73668187
Did you ever consider that maybe it isn't funny?
>>
>>73668342
Good luck. If there's any industry more infested with kikes than show business, it's capeshit.
>>
>>73668333
career destroyed, how so?

Hes doing fine from what ive heard, hes a gigantic fag with no balls or backbone but hes doing fine.
>>
>>73668359
To you perhaps. I have no skin in this particular game because I'm not alt-right, but I do enjoy seeing folks who can't take a joke poked and prodded.
>>
File: Batgirl-41-joker-variant--012.jpg (202 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl-41-joker-variant--012.jpg
202 KB, 900x1366
>>73668342
oh yeah, remember this little shit storm? A snowflake got trigger, got tumblr friends to make enough of a fuss to get the cover changed on a comic they werent going to buy.
>>73668457
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/4chans-overlord-christopher-poole-reveals-why-he-walked-away-20150313?page=2

It's the message I got after reading this article on why m00t left. Basically he was tired of our shit.

Nice to hear the little fucker is doing well/
>>
>>73668342
What you all need to do is stop taking yourselves so damned seriously.
>>
>>73667861

Because it's controlled opposition.
>>
>>73668342
That's going to take some doing, but even Marvel is having trouble floating poorly-selling titles for diversity's sake. On the bright side, that's from an online comic that was so bad that even diehard WW fans hated it.

>>73668545
Sometimes things aren't funny because the people telling the jokes aren't funny.
>>
>>73668751
You must be one of the people getting trolled. I'm not laughing at what the people are saying, rather the reaction to it.
>>
>>73667232
Roberta Williams - King's Quest
Jade Raymond - Assassin's Creed
Amy Henning - Uncharted

All influential women in the video game industry, who were around long before Gamergate and were well respected by gamers cause they made good games and didn't make their careers all about their vaginas.
>>
>>73646215
Guy dated a female 'game developer', and got butthurt after finding out she was sleeping around with other guys, one of whom was a Kotaku writer. Quotation marks because her game basically consisted of HTML/AJAX pages, and her only contribution to it was being a terrible writer.

/v/ and reddit banter her about being loose; after seeing gaming sites defend her, they get the notion that there was ever any integrity in so-called gaming journalism in the first place, and start a crusade against these sites and any associated SJWs.

Milo picks up on this drama and uses it to help boost his career.

Even though everything virtually died out after a couple of months, SJWs continue to perpetuate it as an easy scapegoat/boogeyman they can point at if anyone is ever critical of who they are or what they do.

All in all, the only winners were the people who could turn pity into Patreon donations.
>>
>>73645984
whats a gamergate and whos alt right? is he like alt j?
>>
>>73664903
That's a general dynamic around GG things. A small amount of activism is all that's needed to bait shit magazines to dig their own graves.

Also, these small acts encourage the "anti GG" cliques to keep doubling down and demonstrate their quality of character. That's just a bonus lap tho.
>>
>>73645984
Was Nazi Germany the real birthplace of GamerGate?
>>
>>73668898
All I know is that Bernie supporters are Alt-F4
>>
>>73645984
>Some females get some shit on twitter and people act like its the end of the world
>People get literally blown up and the most that happens is an fb background flag
The world is so fucking retarded, taking video games and those talk about them seriously. Both sides of gamergate are stupid and need to get over it.
>>
>>73668826
Possibly, I wouldn't know. I may be a fucking loser, but even I have better things to do than care about the opinions of a bunch of hashtag spewing faggots on twitter.

>>73668829
>Jade Raymond
Shit example.

>Amy Hennig - Uncharted
Try the Legacy of Kain series, which was actually good.
>>
>>73669130
Well, ideologically yes. We all got most of our ideas from mein kampf.
>>
File: Ugh.....jpg (38 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.....jpg
38 KB, 240x240
Milo is the journalistic equivalent of a political carpetbagger.

He likes to think he has our support because he trolls feminists, ergo, he name drops us where he can so he can be "le edgy gay man xDD". What he doesn't realise is we'd gas him along with every other faggot when the day would come. He is essentially, our useful idiot.

His one half decent purpose is that he touts the "/pol/ is satire" meme publicly, more people come here, they find themselves a little bit more and more engrossed everytime until they eventually become one of us.

>tl;dr the alt-right is /pol/ for faggots.
>>
>>73669384
Normally I don't give a shit about Twitter either. Though in this case, I know most of the people involved post here, so it adds more complexity to what would otherwise be just more social media drama.
>>
>>73659941
>progressives are not used to having opposition that resorts to jewish tactics on par with their own
>it produced quite a stockpile of salt they have yet to work through
>>
File: 1367422297800.png (1 MB, 1154x866) Image search: [Google]
1367422297800.png
1 MB, 1154x866
>>73669384
This was a bitch and a half to find.
>>
>>73662377
>They were all too autistic to realize that not one feminist or leftist in the world gave a single shit about any of the principles or virtues they pretended to have
this is a really good summation of people like sargon

they're true believers to the point of autism. "reverse racism!" yeah they care about racism, it isn't poz cuck's negro worship
>>
>>73661890
holy fuck i died
>>
File: 1460394493161.png (843 KB, 800x2960) Image search: [Google]
1460394493161.png
843 KB, 800x2960
Anyone still here that gives a shit-fuck to what gamer-gate was, here's the summary and yes it's 100% true.
>>
>>73645984
No it's a new Coalition of people who have been around for a long time.
It's has its share of idiots but if you dig enough you'll find some intellectuals.
It is a very populist movement so it's kind of uncucked.
Its based in popular knowledge among a crowd.
>>
>>73645984
Wow, this is considered to be a "white male?"

I guess anyone can bleach their hair and become white, at this rate.
>>
>>73646215
There needs to be ethics in video game journalism.
>>
>>73654569
This, being right wing and posting anime memes is alt-right
>>
hating women and being gay go hand in hand. most of the gay community hasnt realized this yet since many display a feminine affect or view women as allies from the days of the gay struggle. as gays become more tolerated in american society hopefully they learn to throw away their old allegiances to women
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.