[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is going to go on holiday to the U.S. to see the Wall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1462752059563.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1462752059563.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
Who else is going to go on holiday to the U.S. to see the Wall?

I can't wait to eat a nice burger in front of the wall and bask in its magnificence.
>>
It would probably put you on some terrorism list.
>>
>>73636899
>in front of the wall
>implying there won't be burger joints inside the wall with windows showing Mexicans trying to climb up while you throw them fries
>>
>>73636899

You can also ride the train from Texas to California, located on top of the wall.

Feel free to come in LEGALLY bongbro~
>>
Trump's a genius he could turn the wall into an amusement park. Like a rubber dinghy rapids ride that stretches down the wall.
>>
I've only recently started following the presidential election but I thought the wall thing was just a meme, or Trump was being hyperbolic or metaphorical when he mentioned the wall. Is he dead serious about building a fucking wall across the entire South border of the United States?
>>
>>73637735
Yes. And Mexico is paying for it. It's happening bro.
>>
What wall? Hillary will be our new president.

MAMA
>>
If the wall houses burger joints I am going to die in heaven.
>>
>>73637811
>And Mexico is paying for it.
How and why are they paying for it? To pay back a debt or something?
>>
>>73638175
Trump will stop the annual foreign spending that goes to Mexico which is around 25 billion dollars a year if Mexico doesn't pay the USA 5-10 billion dollars in a lump sum up front to build the wall.

He's also going to pass a law making it illegal to send money to Mexico.

There are multiple ways of strong arming Mexico. The US has been doing A LOT of favours for people around the world.
>>
>>73636899
Don't get your hopes up champ, didn't you hear about Trump's plan to stop Muslims entering America?
>>
I can already imagine butthurt liberals graffiting it with talking about "muh raycism"
>>
>>73638175
They will pay for it through tariff. It's going to be built b/c Mexico can't regulate it's borders with us or their shithole Central-American neighbors that like to jump trains to get to northern Mexico and pay a coyote to get them across. Yay! Now we have sub-Mexicans to look after! Thanks, Mexico! Also, with the tariffs; it's a not-so-subtle jab at NAFTA which has been a thorn in the working class' side since its inception. It's gonna be huge, it's gonna be great. We're in for the ride of a lifetime.
>>
File: Trump Cartoon.webm (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump Cartoon.webm
1 MB, 400x300
>>73636899
>The Wall, most commonly referred to as the Trump Wall has officially made it to UNESCO World Wonders, it is according to Ban-Ki Moon the 8th world wonder.

I want to believe.
>>
>>73636899
Applied to Border Patrol senpai. Hopefully I get to work at the Wall.
>>
>>73638560
topkek
>>
>>73638560
Kek
>>
File: spicie meatball.png (34 KB, 598x615) Image search: [Google]
spicie meatball.png
34 KB, 598x615
>>73638560
perfect
>>
File: Game+of+Thrones+029.jpg (141 KB, 1600x911) Image search: [Google]
Game+of+Thrones+029.jpg
141 KB, 1600x911
>>73636899
I want to piss on Mexico from the top of the Wall

exactly like pic related
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.