[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US STEAL 2Bn$ FROM IRAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 788x444
https://www.rt.com/usa/342548-iran-usa-terror-victims-lawsuits/

>Iran is planning to take legal action against the United States in international court over a US Supreme Court ruling that granted American terror victims $2 billion from frozen funds belonging to Tehran.
>"We will soon take the case of the $2 billion to the international court," Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said in a Tuesday speech in Kerman, southeastern Iran, as quoted by Reuters. "We will not allow the United States to swallow this money so easily."

>In April, the US Supreme Court ruled that American victims of terror attacks in Beirut and Saudi Arabia were eligible to receive damages from Iranian central bank assets that had been frozen, upholding a 2012 law passed by Congress permitting the payments.

US applying Jew tactics, what a fucking surprise. That only shows that US is a bankrupt
Of course CNN and Fox Jews don't talk about this.
>>
>>73635911
They shouldn't complain, they got to keep the tomcats after all
>>
File: 1462825287443.gif (2 MB, 256x288) Image search: [Google]
1462825287443.gif
2 MB, 256x288
Will be an interesting case to follow. Wonder if justice will be served? Though I doubt it.
>>
>>73635911
Good, fuck Iran.
Let them try and do something about it.
>>
>>73635911
Yes we are very broke but the goyim don't know yet

Did you see the ICE agent article yesterday?

Its true. Jade Helm was the preparation for the armies to roll in and kill us.
>>
Fuck yeah. Pirate government ftw!
>>
Why does America like to freeze funds? Russia, Iran, possibly UAE (which would not be that bad). You are bullies.
>>
>>73636417
At least Iran is legitimately fighting terrorists while you fund them you dumb hook nosed rat
>>
a proper America would just have one dude go to the trial and nonchalantly tell them to fuck off

oh no we took some of your money to help the people you injured and families of those you killed

the fuck are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>73636977
>there is no proof that Iran is linked to the attack
>"no Iran is bad because they hate Pissrael!"

USA is losing credibility and legitimacy in the world on a daily basis.
>>
>>73636940
You know how I know you're behind a proxy?
Real nips have perfect punctuation.
>>
>>73636206
really? this fucking gif pisses me off
fucking naruto faggots
>>
>>73637798

All nips are just weebs in Japan
>>
>>73638150
I've skyped a few. There are real nips and they use perfect punctuation.
They don't actually learn how to speak or use english, just how to form written sentences and grammar.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.