[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arguing with my mother about transgender "people"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sadfu.jpg (309 KB, 1235x1025) Image search: [Google]
sadfu.jpg
309 KB, 1235x1025
>arguing with my mother about transgender "people"
>"HEY! What gives you the right to talk badly about them? I know a transgender person at work, would you say that about him?"

>arguing with my mother about mass immigration and illegal immigrants
>"HEY! What gives you the right to talk badly about them? I have a few Hispanic friends, what if they're illegals, would you say that about them?"

>arguing with my mother about black people
>"HEY! What gives you the right to talk badly about them? I know a few good boys who dindu nuffin, would you say that about them?"

why do liberals do this. it's pretty transparent desu
>>
Why does she look so sad though..
>>
nobody cares about what you or your whore mother have to say. are you literally 12?
>>
>>73629484
This isn't about what me or my whore mother have to say. Are you literally 12?
>>
>>73629339
This isn't about how disappointed she is in her son. Are you literally 12?
>>
>>73629219
Ask her what she thinks about nazis. When she flips out, tell her you're also a nazi, so by her logic she should be ok with nazis in general, since she already knows a decent one.
>>
>>73629219
She's a woman. Use an emotional argument.
>>
>>73629767
This.
>>
>>73629902
Pretty much this, Logic seems to be an abstract concept for many women.
>>
File: 1460622315653.jpg (498 KB, 1500x2700) Image search: [Google]
1460622315653.jpg
498 KB, 1500x2700
here have my sadfu and mini sadfu pic
>>
>>73629219
>why do liberals do this. it's pretty transparent desu
It's weird.

What leftists say:
>Based on a few muslim people I sometimes talk to, most muslims aren't bad at all. They're quite normal.
^
Isn't that a generalization? "Most muslims aren't like extremist! I happen to know two out of the millions that exist!"

See, they're generalizing when they say that. But when we say "according to statistics, most muslims still hold archaic views on issues such as women," they go berserk and bring then up the one muslim that they hardly know.

????
>>
>>73630445
>don't talk to me or my daughter ever again
>>
if you were born with a penis, you are male
if you were born with a vagina, you are female
if you were born with a combination of both, or without, you are the 0.0000000001%. and a freak.
>>
>>73629219
>diversity is good
>now take this mandatory class to prevent you hurting anyone's feelings and getting sued.
>>
>>73629339
she didnt get her bbc
>>
>>73629219
>Arguing with my mother about chicken tendies and gbp.
>>
>>73630862
WHO DA FUCC ARE YU
>>
>>73630478

It's called cognitive dissonance.

Liberals have it real bad in the current year.
>>
>>73630478
Pfft. It's just a continuum fallacy, just confront her with that.
Give her a basic example of a simple continuum fallacy (The sand in the bags always good) and then explain to her how mob mentality, group polarization and other common sociology terms works.

I discuss this shit with leftist padawans all the time. Their go-to respons is always calling you a racist. Then just take it from there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.