[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was his reign the pinnacle of White civilization?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Caesar.jpg (7 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
7 KB, 196x258
If not, what other culture/period would beat it?
>>
British empire
>>
Caesars arise when civilizations are in deep, deep trouble. They revitalize them somewhat, and are usually followed by a string of populist leaders that can wrestle control away from the nation's rotten institutions. But their culture is already dead. They collapse soon enough after. Hitler was a caesar. Trump is a caesar.
>>
File: reader.jpg (1 MB, 2234x3072) Image search: [Google]
reader.jpg
1 MB, 2234x3072
>>73627463
1815 - 1914 Apex Civilization. Including Britain, France, Germany and USA.
>>
>>73627809
you do know that western Rome didn't collapse until AD 476 and eastern Rome didn't collapse until AD 1201
>>
>>73627463
Stop claiming my Mediterranean ancestor's accomplishments as your own you fucking barbarian snownigger.
>>
>>73628302
I agree, the 1800s were the best and the banks in American were at their weakest point
>>
>cant unsee the gamergates autists avatar and all the bullshit that went along with it
>>
>>73627463
No electricity.

Peak of civilization

Pick one
>>
British Empire in the 1800s
>>
Imperialism
>>
>>73627463
No, the culture was already fucked up by the time of Caesar. Augustus did not try to ban adultery, divorce, reintroduce religion and reward people having 3 babies because the culture was healthy.
>>
>>73628875
1950s America
>>
>>73627463
1950s Western world.

ALL baby boomers have fond memories of that era. Too bad they decided to fuck it all up for future generations.
>>
>>73630115
>>73629943
>Communism rising
>Useless wars in Asia
>Degenerate music
>First "guest workers" in Europe
>Society full with invalids
>gruesome architecture

Sure thing buddies.

Also:
>fond memories

That's why they destroyed it with their 68s bullshit right?
>>
2020s Trumpenreich will be the new golden age.
>>
>>73627576
>Anglos
>White

Yeah yeah, I know. I'm one to talk, right?
>>
>>73627463
Augustus' reign is the pinnacle. Julius Caesar's reign was too short for him to accomplish much
>>
>>73630766
Better than now. Better than Ahmed in your ass.
>>
>>73629943
Lol no, not even fucking close
>>
>>73628302
i agree with this
>>
During augustus' reign so called white people were too busy shagging goats in the highlands.
>>
>>73627463
If we're going to go with the Roman Empire, why not consider the reign of Trajan, when the empire reached its territorial peak?
>>
>>73627463
>muuh italians are not white
Then /pol/ realize that everything they have is thanks to Rome while anglos where shit
>the pinnacle of White civilization.
>>
>>73627463
Charlemagne perhaps?
>>
>>73628665
Constantinople fell in 1453
>>
King of Pol? Yeah, until he saw himself become a villain he was pretty supreme.

>>73628734
This.
>>
>>73627463
The colonial era with the British empire as the finest example.
>>
>>73632159
Fourth Crusade bud, destroyed the Byzantine forever
>>
>>73627463
Vlad Drăculea.
>>
Going to go out on a limb and say whenever medical science is at its most up to date. I believe that time is now, and it will be even better tomorrow.
>>
>>73632298
Literally no one marks the Fourth Crusade as the end of the Byzantine Empire. It might have caused a decline from which It never recovered but the marked 'end' of the Byzantines was 1453.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.