[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I often get critizised for being anti-Israel and Jewish. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 584x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 584x313
I often get critizised for being anti-Israel and Jewish. There is a reason this is part of my personality. When I was twelve I was walking home from my local synogoge, when a man threw a rock at my head and called me a "filthy heeb spawn." It wasn't the first time anything simular happened, and I'm sure other Jewish people has had simular events happen. But, in this spesific case, I realized that the group of people you were born in effects how people treat you. Why am I telling you this story? Because that is what actual, unironic anti-Semitism is. Israel attacks innocent citezens and break multiple internatinal laws with no concicrince. Israel is not Judism, it is a state. However, most Jews are told that a Jewish state is what we want, personally, I don't want nor care for one. Israel is an authoritarian, racist, and oppresive state. They kill Arabs, creat laws inhibiting their rights, and demonize them. I refuse to stand behind this state just because I just happen to be the same religion as most of its people.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x341
>>73626739
Nice try
>>
File: 1462677155905.jpg (23 KB, 389x427) Image search: [Google]
1462677155905.jpg
23 KB, 389x427
>>73626739
Dropping merchants
>>
File: 1462880141504.gif (509 KB, 255x287) Image search: [Google]
1462880141504.gif
509 KB, 255x287
>>
File: 1462562514898.jpg (38 KB, 600x287) Image search: [Google]
1462562514898.jpg
38 KB, 600x287
>>
>>73626739
You are not jew, leftist scum
>>
>>73626739
Jewdenrat traitor.
I'm sure the goys will appreciate how you sell your people our.
>>
when you are dealing with muslims, not being a 'racist' is not an option.
>>
>>73627349
>>73627669

go cleanse your kibbutz, Shlomo
>>
in all seriousness israel shouldn't exist even by their own religion.
>>
>>73626739
>Israel is an authoritarian racist, and oppresive state
authoritarian, racist and oppressive against muslims. love it, and see no problem there.

>They kill Arabs, creat laws inhibiting their rights, and demonize them.
you're confusing all arabs with muslims.

I refuse to stand behind this state just because I just happen to be the same religion as most of its people.
then you are a traitor to your own people.

jews, like muslims, have become a pan-ethnic religious community.

israel for jews
islamic countries for muslims

pretty simple.

oh, and white countries for whites, africa for blacks, hindustan for hindus (and give pakistan back to them), japan for the japanese etc...
>>
>>73628296
zionists are pragmatic
most of the zionists don't really care about religion.
even the religious zionists among us
>>
>>73628426

>africa for blacks
So long as there's a Volkstaat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.