[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jill Stein General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Jill Stein.png (751 KB, 794x497) Image search: [Google]
Jill Stein.png
751 KB, 794x497
Move over /pol/boys, meet the next President of the United States
>>
File: 1435688726743.jpg (22 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1435688726743.jpg
22 KB, 500x388
>>73618591
Oh look it's joke candidate number two.
>>
File: 15384531385.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
15384531385.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>Falling for the homeopathy meme
>>
>>73618591
Will probably vote for her again, unless Hilary chooses Sanders or someone like him for VP.
>>
>>73618684
Way better than that forced meme from HillShills, Gary Johnson.
>>
>>73618725
What's wrong with natural remedies anon? Falling for the pharmaceutical Jew again?
>>
I want to have dirty dirty butthole sex with her
>>
>>73618591
Yes, if Burnie doesn't get the nomination or if he backs Clinton, all Burnie Bros must back Jill Stein she is the only uncorrupt progressive still in the race.
>>
lol wait wut?

I haven't even googled her yet but let me guess

Green Party lefty super independent type like whatever his name is libertarian guy from somewhere in middle America

Spoiler alert

Trump is next president, kasich has a better chance than these people
>>
>>73618591
After Bernie gets fucked over we need to meme her as the "real" first woman president, then the Bernouts will support her and fuck Shillary over.
>>
>>73621867
Why not start now? The HillShills are starting to use Johnson as their weapon again Trump, why not use Jill Stein against Shillary and grab some voter share in the process?

Make sure to post pro Jill Stein posts in all HillShill Johnson threads. Remind them of the TRUE independent candidate of 2016.
>>
>>73618591
I would vote for her
>>
>>73618591

She's awesome. She's also the reason I started looking at the Canadian Green Party and ended up voting for them last election in October.

>Stein's announcement on DemocracyNow!
http://www.jill2016.com/announce
>>
>>73621867
yep

Either write in Bernie or shill for Stein
>>
I shine with Stein
>>
>>73623902

You know it's a lost cause right?

The common person could not give a fuck about them.
>>
>>73618591
>stein
>>
>>73625542

I voted with my conscience - that's not a lost cause to me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.