[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is /devilish/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
Over the last 2 years (i'm not australian, i'm proxied up from a shit eastern european country) i have been giving homeless men food, shelter and MASSIVE amounts of LSD.

While they trip balls, i implant thoughts in their head. I then let them loose, to complete missions.

Some don't take the brainwashing and fuck off, their brain messed up from the conditioning process (not the LSD itself) but some become obedient goys (not literally, i'll explain more).

The "goys" as i jokingly call them (i'm not jewish) act like they did before, completely normal, but when trigger words are said, they react as they are programmed to.

I have given them a number of trigger words, all relating to leftist terms such as "refugees".

When they hear the word refugee they begin to act as crazy as possible, while shilling for "more refugees".

The average person then sees this homeless loser screaming we need more refugees and thinks twice.

I am doing this in an eastern european country which is not yet victim to multicult, and if my plan works, we won't ever get close. My army of LSD tripping homeless men will make my small population country think twice.

Who else here actively /anti-immigration/ irl or morally dubious experiments?
>>
File: FB_IMG_14579112371411.jpg (19 KB, 480x543) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14579112371411.jpg
19 KB, 480x543
>>73615994
10/10 would read again.

Is this a true story OP? Can you provide proof? If you're trolling this is genius because I'm going to be watching the news from now on for this to occur
>>
>>73617020
I won't be providing proof since it would link me to something very morally dubious...but if you watch the news of a small, north eastern euro country close to russia....you'll hear stories about these homeless men screaming naked in the streets advocating for refugees.

This will completely discredit the refugee movement here.

And i'm only getting better at my conditioning.
>>
>>73615994
straya never disappoints
>>
>>73617180
Right... Anything. Else we need to know
>>
>>73615994
This board would be nothing without you, straya.
>>
>>73615994
What happened to the rolly pollies (handichan)?
>>
>original funny thread
>ruin it with the redditfrog
>>
>>73618789
If you think reddit invented pepe...i don't know what to say.
>>
Underage b&
>>
>>73618894
Obviously not, but reddit destroyed it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.