[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is turning the other cheek being a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
Is turning the other cheek being a cuck?
>>
>>73611580
yes. stop worshipping an arab jew marxist.
>>
File: 45435345623.jpg (92 KB, 736x425) Image search: [Google]
45435345623.jpg
92 KB, 736x425
yeah.

not even buddhists are that lame.
>>
>>73611580
yes
>>
Jesus was a product of cuckoldry. He was Joseph's wife's son.
>>
>>73611655
first post best post
>>
File: VJirfsA.jpg (59 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
VJirfsA.jpg
59 KB, 800x450
>>73611580
yes. the quote of jesus is taken heavily out of context.

He advised his followers to turn the other cheek because they could have faced execution if they went against roman soldiers or pontius. so, oc he advised them to "turn the other cheek" under such circumstances.

but in modern world, its just cuckoldry.
>>
>>73611688
RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>73611580
You should forgive your enemies anon, forgive all Muslims.
Still kill the violent bastards but forgive them while you're doing it.
>>
>le turning the other cheek xD christcucks you shall love your enemy means you're a CU CK!!! XD *tips neo pagan cross*

I want the underage reddit memers to leave
>>
File: image.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>73611580
>don't let small things escalate into slaughter or violence
>Athiesttards and Libcucks interpret this to mean roll over for your enemy
>despite:
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
>calling enemies pigs, warning they will take your shit and attack you

OH VEY! How very Un-Christian!
>>
>>73611688
wow that quote is true.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/dalailama.asp
>>
>>73611580

turn it and try it on yourself

> t. Jesus born in Jewish shithole
> under Roman ocuppation
> get crucified
> become world famous

ironic, isn't?
>>
If your enemy kills you, you win.
>>
>>73611580
Auge um Auge.
Zahn um Zahn.
>>
>>73611580
Only if you spred them first.
>>
File: 1462109888876.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1462109888876.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>73611580
No. It's called being the bigger man. Cuck has arisen as a result of Hebrew degeneracy and is being applied to Christianity because they know as you should that christ is the way the truth and the life and they are scared of him so they call him names.

>synagogue of satan
>listening to what they say

Don't do this
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1137x640
>>73611688
>>
>>73612919
Jesus was Jewish
>>
>>73611580
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_the_Vend%C3%A9e
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanfedismo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_League_(French)
>>
>>73611580
I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble. I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land. ‘But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword; five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall before you by the sword.

Leviticus 26:6-8

Don' blame christianity about your cowardice.
>>
>>73611688
>>73613021
Based Jackie Chan.
>>
>>73613214
No, he was Hebrew
>>
>>73613679
>Leviticus
>Christianity
>>
>>73613679
YHWH said this to jews. Look how it turned out for them.
>>
>>73613831
Matthew 5:18
For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
>>
>>73611688
buddhist don't play senpai
>>
>>73611580
you retarded piece of shit with your bullshit threads, if you were questioned by a roman law enforcer during these early times, what the fuck would you do? your religion, in this state, is basically a very small cult with no power and few followers. dying in such a context is pointless. turning the other cheek was the way forward

just one of the many quotes handily taken completely out of context for some fedora-wearing 250lb edgelord to feel euphoric. never change /pol/ atheists
>>
>>73613910
He made a lot of shit disappear from the law tho
>>
>>73613831
>>73613842
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
2 Timothy 3:16
The old testament isn't in the Bible to decorate it.
>>
File: bud.jpg (80 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
bud.jpg
80 KB, 600x797
>>73613977
forgot to attach the picture of the hero we need
>>
>>73611580
i was thinking about this.
maybe its more like a modification on "eye for an eye"
when someone hits you you are expected to hit back right? so instead it becomes "you hit me once i would show mercy hit me again i wont"
being a cuck means showing no retaliation at all which is not what "turning the other cheek" is about
>>
>>73614006
But Christians don't keep the Sabbath holy, cut their foreskins (barring Americans), avoid eating pork and shellfish, and other Hebrew customs. Jesus goes on and on in the gospels teaching new shit over the old shit.
>>
>>73613831

you imply that the old testament isnt holy and sacred and has no place in christian faith (or islam and judaism for that matter).

turning the other cheek from the new testament only applies to your brother in faith, not a foreign invader or apostate. it also assumes you live in a christian country where the shame of society is enough to rectify these types of situations.
>>
>>73611688
>based dalai lama
im ok with this
>>
>>73613214
he was a hebrew but not a jew. the jewish identity comes from the khazar empire and mistranslated greek and latin scripture. it says in the new testimate how God in the form of jesus christ denounces the Hebrews for their wickedness and their belief that the law of Moses was greater than the law of god (see when he cursed the fig tree). The hehbrews would have not ordered him crucified for any other reason then this and when jesus came to st.paul and told him to spread the gospel this could be seen as the inverse of when jacob(isreal) tricks esau(the fair skinned folk) into giving away his birthright, Isreal clearly missusing their "special people status" were stripped of it and it was given to the gentiles (see revalations). The modern day "jews" have never been a jew it is something you have to be born in and jesus was born in it so he was a hebrew but he had nothing to do with the khazars who dictate policy they are of the synagogue of satan.
>>
>>73614494
>you imply that the old testament isnt holy and sacred and has no place in christian faith (or islam and judaism for that matter)
I implied it is Jewish and not Christian.

>turning the other cheek from the new testament only applies to your brother in faith, not a foreign invader or apostate
Pretty sure it applied to the Roman authorities of Jesus' time.
>>
>>73611814
Thank you for the red pill that was good.
>>
>>73613988
He said

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 5:17

To what are you referring?
>>
>>73611688
is buddhism the best religion after christianity? they are harmless until vermin like mudslimes piss them off, then heads start rolling.
>>
>>73614393
Because Jesus reformed some parts of the Bible, but he didn't reform the part about the war.

Turning the other cheek only mean you must not respond to evil with evil, but he don't mean you have to let rapefugees rape your woman and your daughter.
>>
File: maddog.jpg (9 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
maddog.jpg
9 KB, 253x199
>>73614010
>>
>>73614741
To things like I mentioned here >>73614393

>>73614782
Did Jesus ever say anything about rape tho?
>>
>>73611814
Just a pity that none of that 'context' is mentioned by Jesus. Sounds like an attempt to guard against the notion that Christianity is a toothless, cucked religion.
>>
Yes.

Jesus was a cuck.

He taught complacency and weakness.

He never had any children, he was a homeless beggar, and the Romans killed him like the degenerate he was.

No self respecting man is a christian; the great follow the virtues of antiquity: strength, nobility, virility.
>>
>>73611580
No
>>
>>73614755
Buddhism is the best religion. Then it is LaVeyan Satanism.
>>
File: 183380336.jpg (93 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
183380336.jpg
93 KB, 414x414
>>73611688
Tibetans monks used to amputate the hands and legs of farmers who failed to meet crop quotas. Buddhism is as violent as it can get.
>>
>>73614871
Not really.

But the Old testament mention it.
>>
>>73614010
>The face of Buddhist Heroism
>How peaceful monks are protecting Asia against Islam
>>
>>73611580
Being a doormat? Yes.
>>
>>73615144
There are some parts in the old testament that YHWH allows the hebrews to rape the women of their enemies if they can't get fucked.

An eye for an eye and a cuck for a cuck. The old testament had some good teachings desu
>>
>>73614871

Those are the actions of Christians not the instructions of. Christ. I think you will find that st. Paul In an effort to make Christianity more accessible to his gentile audience through his travels deemed those things acceptable, not saying that's correct and I know it was adapted from a saying of the times but

Matthew 18:18

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

It seems to. Me. Christ holds. You accountable for what you know to be. Morally right

Interesting thoughts you've provoked here
>>
>>73615345
Why the random pauses in sentences tho
>>
Yes and no.

While he preached turning the other cheek, when he himself was struck during the proceedings, he turned to the man and spoke.

John 18:[22] And when he had said these things, one of the servants standing by, gave Jesus a blow, saying: Answerest thou the high priest so? [23] Jesus answered him: If I have spoken evil, give testimony of the evil; but if well, why strikest thou me?
>>
I'll never understand you Christian cucks.
So what if the bible says ''turn the other cheek''? Why do you have to follow that? Why believe in Jesus and God?
Just figure shit out on your own. You choose to believe in a book that tells you how to fuck your shit up and ruin your life.

Turning the other cheek is not a good thing. You have to reject it. You have to create a world view based on what's right.
When ''refugees'' are crossing the border I don't have to look up a book to figure out what my opinion of them should be. I can make up my own mind about the subject and so can you. You don't benefit from believing in Christianity. Every ''benefit'' you can name is something that you could have also figured out by yourself.
>>
>>73611580
Read the Bible. Jesus was the kind of guy full of anger who assaulted you with deadly weapons.
>>
>>73611580
>If your enemy kills you, you win.
Thank you for reminding me that an idiot is prime minister of Canada.
Ass.
>>
>>73615527
>Relying on individuals to self determine
>This is how we get refugees
>>
File: Allahu.png (1 MB, 1593x505) Image search: [Google]
Allahu.png
1 MB, 1593x505
>>73615132
So did the christians and every other religion. It matters what it does now you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Estofaggot.
>>
>>73614663

no, you implied it doesnt fit with christian faith, which it does. all abrahamic religions share the teachings of at least some of the old testament books. the new testament did not invalidate the old.

it applied to the romans, yes, as far as they represented "the state"... not a foreign invader, not an apostate like yourself.
>>
>>73615132

If they're lazy why do they deserve to keep their hands though? Maiming them seems like a great way to incentivize productivity in the rest of society.
>>
>>73615527
You need to believe in Jesus and God to get yourself a qt Catholic gf and be fruitful and multiply
>>
>>73611580
>>>73612919
>Jesus was Jewish
The Hebrew Court sentenced him to death and then sent him off to the governor of Judea. Because he wasn't Jewish heretic he was declared not a Jew because they did not recognize him as the Messiah. They disavowed him and his disciples.
>>
>>73611580
Of course it is, silly goy, now aspire to martyrdom by protesting against the evils of the world powerlessly until they just nail you to a Tree.

That's the only way to get into heaven.
>>
>>73612919
Martin Luther confirmed most red pilled Christian?
>>
>>73615750
The Christian faith doesn't say anything about chasing people with swords. It says that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Also I can't be an apostate if I was never a Christian.
>>
>>73611814
>He advised his followers to turn the other cheek because they could have faced execution if they went against roman soldiers or pontius.
Lest they would realize that he was just a loud rebel against the system himself who got himself nailed to a tree.

>It's not cuckoldry, I swear.
>>
>>73616067
But they cucked the empire afterwards and today their pope is the successor of the emperor, with his throne in Rome and purple dress cosplay
>>
>>73616287
What an improvement.
>>
>>73615527
>I'll never understand

That is why you are asking the wrong questions, because you don't understand.
>>
>>73615705
Obviously if you need Christianity or some other religion to tell you what to do my post is not meant for you.
I am talking about smart people like RamzPaul who still choose to be Christians even though they don't receive any benefits from it. These people are smart enough to figure shit out on their own. All they get from calling themselves Christians is that someone can point out that you're a hypocrite or not a real Christian when you say or do something that isn't supported by the bible.
>>
>>73616377
People who fail to see the merits of religion aren't very smart.
>>
File: priest level 99.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
priest level 99.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
>>73616323
The irony is that the Book of Revelations was all about anti-imperial propaganda and then an emperor decides he's Christian and Christianity becomes an empire itself.
>>
>>73615021
Still rome became christian.So who "win"?
>>
File: 6TH1dkX.png (634 KB, 892x540) Image search: [Google]
6TH1dkX.png
634 KB, 892x540
>>73616552
>I don't actually believe it, I'm just pretending so these stupid kids will stop being mean to the idiots who do.
>>
>>73616552
That's not an argument or an explanation. You're using an actual ad hominem. You're simply calling me dumb, and I am wrong because I am dumb.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>73611580
no
>>
>>73616718
Could you rephrase your comment?

In English?
>>
>cuck verses and passages from the NT
>"b-but, look at all these awesome, violent stuff from the OT!"
>cites the literal Book of the Jew
>>
>>73611580

>Arabic man
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

Every time.
>>
>>73616052

>brazil
>not from christian family

apostate... you just wont admit it. the old testament applies to your sentence either way. it has lots of good scriptures for how to deal with your kind.
>>
>>73617010
I took from your comment the most common theme in these threads.
>Stupid people need religion.
It's always the stupidest "big secret" about religion and letting the cat out of the bag justifies the atheist's mockery of you.
>>
>>73617103
I'm asian bro
>>
>>73617091
>Arabic man
Jesus was hebrew, not arabic. You might as well confuse spaniards and slavs.
>>
>>73611580
Christianity is against adultery and for being faithful, and Atheists/pagans push polyamory and free love, who is the greater cuck?
>>
>>73617058

for a non-believer? the new testament does not apply in your dealings with them, that is only for brothers in faith. people like you get dealt with according to the old testament.

>jews

believe in the same god that spoke to abraham as the christian and the muslim. they are infinitely better than an atheist
>>
>>73616731
>That's not an argument or an explanation.

It wasn't supposed to be. It is a statement.

>You're using an actual ad hominem.

Calling people cucks is not an actual ad hominem?
Implying people are religous because they are not able to think for themselves is your idea of being polite?

>You're simply calling me dumb, and I am wrong because I am dumb.

Yes, I am calling you dumb. You are wrong because you are too dumb to realise you are wrong because you are dumb. Wich makes you even dumber.
>>
>>73617503
But pagans are monogamous. At least the Asatru and some larpers if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>73617503
Atheist, faithfully married 10 years, with 2 beautiful children here.

Already, I'm proving to not only be the exception to the rule, but that religious belief doesn't seem to be solving your adultery problem.
>>
>>73614494
its important, but were under the new covenant, Jesus did not abolish the law, but fulfilled it. through fuffilling it, we are no longer under the law, but under grace. for the works of the law shall no man be justified
>>
>>73617296

yet another reason to apply the old testament punishment to you. you just keep adding reasons ... i thought you were pretending to be smart?
>>
>>73614871
Thou shalt not steal, your body is your property, and rape is using of ones body without permission.
>>
>>73615423

>tho
>>
>>73611580
yes and it means your asschick you dirty faggot
>>
>>73617699
People aren't even very religious any more.
>>
>>73617877
>your body is your property
Check out the passages about slaves needing to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>73617699
people who are religious, are focusing on one sin, where we should be just as consistent with divorce and hook up culture, as we are at homosexuality, i will give you that. congratulations though
>>
File: jenny mccarthy reuters.jpg (502 KB, 3000x2064) Image search: [Google]
jenny mccarthy reuters.jpg
502 KB, 3000x2064
>>73617977
Go figure.

Refer to the insistence of your peers that people have a biological need to be religious.
>>
>>73617715
the new covenant doesnt apply to these people as non-believers and apostates. the brutality of the old testament applies, there is a reason it is printed along side it.
>>
>>73616052
>The Christian faith doesn't say anything about chasing people with swords
He didn't teach the christians to become crazy dindus who kill people out of nothing nor passive cucks, he teached a middle ground where you must not do evil to others, but if others do evil to you can retaliate but guided by justice not anger.
>>
>>73618080
So you were never taught Christian values?
>>
>>73618022
Slaves being obedient to your masters, im familiar with it, yes, but i dont do bible studies with non believers. it also tells Christians to be obedient to your governments too, so take it for what you will
>>
Christianity is simply a way of living which allows bitter denial to flourish
>>
>>73617877
Paul is quite clear that wife can't be raped by husband for example.
1 Corinthians 7:4
The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.
>>
>>73618100
Im not a big fan of OT law, was definitely for the Hebrew tribes, to show how much God hates sin. that was the point of the brutality, it showed why man kind needed a savior.
>>
>>73618168
>but if others do evil to you can retaliate but guided by justice not anger
Where did he say that?

>>73618200
I take it he didn't believe in bodies as private property
>>
File: what the shit.jpg (24 KB, 289x318) Image search: [Google]
what the shit.jpg
24 KB, 289x318
>>73618173
My parents were the very non-denominational "not so religious" people you were just describing, and when I was 5 years old or so I asked them what all this God stuff was about.

In their ignorance of the faith they gave me a crude description of God, and I reacted to that with
>pic related
and I continue to do so to this day.

If it brings you pride in believing that those values had their origin exclusively in Christianity, then keep on keepin on.
>>
>>73618200
>Christians to be obedient to your governments too
Which is really fucking weird, isn't it? Paul says that "rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong". While Jesus himself was killed by goverment.
>>
>>73615747

Source, what game ?
>>
>>73618322
When the wife makes her vows, she says to cheerish and to love as long as you shall live, this means that the wife is obligated to have sex with her husband, if she fails to do this she is unfaithful, but husbands are also supposed to love their wives as christ loved the church, so what does that mean to you? Christ died for me!
>>
>>73618322
>In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.
*tips chastity belt*
>>
>>73611655
First post=best post
>>
>>73618522
Exactly what did your parents say to you?
>>
>>73618619
Pontius Pilate washed his hands so that means Jesus was killed by the Jews and not by the government.
>>
>>73618764
That was 26 years ago.
I have no idea.
What I do remember is spending several nights contemplating the absurdity of there being an invisible ghost figure who watches me through the walls, even when I'm taking a shit.
>>
>>73611814
>muh taken out of context

I swear sometimes you christfags are just as bad as Mudslimes
>>
>>73618396
i dont really do bible studies with professed atheists. the bible is to be the authority for Christ's elect, and to guide them through their spiritual walk with God via sanctification. if you get on your hands and knees and beg God for repentance, and put your trust soley in Jesus, we can have a bible study.
>>
File: IsaiahChapter1Verse10-17.png (51 KB, 480x834) Image search: [Google]
IsaiahChapter1Verse10-17.png
51 KB, 480x834
>>73618396
>>
>>73618908
It's not as crazy as you think.
>>
>>73618619
if you beg God for repentance and put your trust in Jesus, assuming the bible as your ultimate authority, we can actually have a bible study on that, until then the bible isnt for you
>>
>>73619053
Nah fuck that, it sounds like some BDSM shit.

>>73619062
>Isaiah
Dude, were talking about Jesus not YHWH.
>>
>>73612705
>if you kill your enemies they win -Trudeau

Well Trudeau IS a christfag after all
>>
>>73616026
>redpilled
>christian

Pick one
>>
>>73619190
It was disturbing to the 5 year old version of myself.

Since then I've been exposed to hundreds of thousands of variations of this retardation, but in the end it still sounds ridiculous every time, and this predatorial attempt on your behalf to "reach out" to a potential isn't going to get you anywhere. The Mormons whom my parents allowed into our house with my permission (because they felt that every person's spiritual path is exclusive to that individual) were better at it than you are.

You have to sell me the illness before you can sell me the cure.
>>
File: Matthew slide_26.jpg (104 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Matthew slide_26.jpg
104 KB, 960x720
>>73619275
>were talking about Jesus not YHWH
Yeah, jesus would never preach violence. Am I right? Nothing bad in the new testament.
>>
>>73619233
Just noticed you have 616 in your ID

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)

You can't fool me, Satan.
>>
>>73619608
Fuck Mormons. I shoo them away.
>>
>>73618636
looks like galciv
>>
>>73619613
Lel go back to the other posts, we're discussing war, not self-flagellation or violence in general. I don't give two fucks if the new testament endorses violence or not.
>>
>>73617454
>Hebrew
>Arabic
>both are subhumans anyways

It's like comparing dog shit and cow shit at the end of the day they're both pieces of shit
>>
>>73619766
Oh, in that case I'm wrong about Jesus and I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>73619275
no bible study for you
>>
>>73611580
it depends;

if you turn your ass cheek - yes
>>
>>73618960
Well it's not like it's not purposefully ignored or stripped away. Context has always been important.
>>
>>73620437
Dont do bible studies with non believers, the word does no good to them, truth comes before knowledge.
>>
>>73620550
Indeed.

>Cast not your pearls before swine.

I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>73620679
Are you born again?
>>
>>73614956
Christians conquered lrger part of world back in the days? Woudl you call crusarders toothless?
>>
Lest we forget the sense of humor it takes to convince a bunch of primitive goat herders in the desert to cut off their foreskin with a dull knife.
>>
>>73620731
Nah m8. I'm a "swine".

I was just telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>73620879
Do you know the Gospel, the good news, tell me what you know about it? if i could could show you a way to have eternal life, from this point on, would you listen?
>>
File: I AM.png (183 KB, 1596x574) Image search: [Google]
I AM.png
183 KB, 1596x574
>>73619275
>Implying Jesus is not God.
>>
>>73612448
I love that this is in the context of school shootings, too. He's basically advocating campus carry.
>>
>>73621069
I'd have to spend it with you people, rejoicing in having passed the spiritual test as you celebrate whilst inhaling the sweet smoke of billions of burning souls.

No thanks.
>>
File: 1462824043357.jpg (247 KB, 1758x820) Image search: [Google]
1462824043357.jpg
247 KB, 1758x820
>>73617091
I thought he was a tanned german.
>>
>>73619918
Still it's a big mistake. It's like if i called you mongolian instead of chinese.
>>
>>73618960
>christfags
Well shit we have a badass militant atheist better run before he debates you with flawed logic
>>
>>73621069
>good news

Like what? The destruction of the white race? Because Christianity is ultimately responsible for that
>>
>>73621566
You think liberals are Christian?
>>
>>73621495
It's seriously the first time you seen term "christfag" thrown around here? Don't tell me you never seen "dead like on a stick" neither?
>>
>>73621408
Were the same as you, i didnt do anything to earn my salvation, but it is given as a free gift to those that call out to him, we all are born with a sinful nature which naturally makes us rebellious to God, and we will do anything to be rebellious to him, and we love our sin so much, i know because i was in your shoes not to long ago, please reconsider your position open up your heart and let him in.
>>
>>73621566
Thats cultural marxism, anarchism, and nihilism that are doing that. those are atheistic world view political positions
>>
>>73621637
what do you define as a christian? i think we have differing definitions?
>>
>>73621325
That's a Christian belief, but they are different characters from different books. If you're gonna lump all their words together under a single God character then those passages about raping women should be included in your Christian faith.

>At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus hid Himself and slipped away from the temple area.
Top kek, it's the iron chariots all over again.
>>
>>73621495
I'm not atheist or militant I just dislike anything that contributes to the destruction of the white race. Christianity does and is contributing to the whites decline it's not even a white religion

Science (real science not lies made by the left and SJWs in the name of science) proves whites are superior it also is a scientific fact that faggotry is a mental disorder (before the mental scientists were threatened into lying and removing it from their definition of mental disorders. It also proves that a race who does not fight for its survival will die out (natural science) Meanwhile your religion promotes turn the other cheek peacenik love everyone and everything globalist BS. Hell Jesus was even ok with fags
>>
>>73621989
One who believes Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
>>
>>73621811
2spooky4me

Needs more dragons, and you forgot to end it with how you opened the door, got on the floor, and walked the dinosaur.
>>
>>73611580

People miss the whole point of turning the other cheek.

Back in that day masters struck their slaves with the back if their hand, but would strike men of their own status with their palms.

So if you turn the other cheek after being struck with the back of someone's hand, you are forcing them to strike you with the palm of their hand, or as an equal.
>>
>>73622087
So Saint Paul was not christian then?
>>
>>73622228
What are you getting at?
>>
>>73621919
Christianity was doing this long before the Jews invented any of those things. Starting with the Roman collapse

Let's face it Christianity is the original Jewish lie to keep whites who have superior IQs to the other "humans" pacified and superstitious. It is the white races place to be ruling the world not some Jew "God"
>>
>>73621566
>Christianity has a long history of kebab removing
>The West abandon Christianty
>Islam slowly take over the West

You(atheists) are responsible for the fall of the West, under Christianity the kebab were removed, but under your ideology the West became cucked and is now slowly conquered by the muslims.

The worst is that under Christianity they tried and failed using violence, but under you they didn't even need to fight because you gave them the key and submitted to them.
>>
>>73622187
Matthew 5:39-42
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
>>
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

He didn't turn the other cheek to the usurious jewish money changers.
>>
>>73622362
That's funny. Every time i see someone argue for taking in more shitskins it's always "jesus would do so" talk.
>>
>>73622087
My definition is some one who has a relationship with Jesus Christ, some one who God had chosen from before the foundation of the earth for them to be saved by Jesus Christs sacrifice, and through his Resurrection have eternal life, and after being saved by Jesus Christ, they are sanctified by the holy spirit to do good works in Christs name,

so if a "christian" says that homosexality is not sinful, no fault divorce is ok, or hook up culture is an acceptable practice is probably not what they say they are, but are an infiltrator of the church.
>>
>>73622187
>people don't have two hands

Have another backhand faggot
>>
>>73611580
no you dumb shit

christ's words were something along the lines of "if one strikes your right cheek, turn the other." the right cheek was an important designation because in ancient jewish society, one would never strike someone with their left hand for it was unclean (used to wipe the ass). the implication of this would be someone backhanding your right cheek with their right hand. the backhand (or bitchslap, as one may know it) was twice as incriminating to one's honor as a normal slap.

the moment someone bitchslapped you in those days, you could either fight back or sue them for slander. "turning the other cheek" meant not letting petty shit go to your head. if you showed them your left cheek after being backhanded, hitting it would have no further implications. the person would be dumbstruck because they gave their worst and it didn't get to you, while fighting or suing them would be admitting you were offended.

tldr: turning the other cheek is not about pacifism in the slightest, it's about being the bigger man when you aren't actually in danger, and not showing weakness or stooping to the level of your aggressors.
>>
>>73622324
have you read about what Jesus said and did to the Jews?
>>
>>73622362
I'm a natSoc (not a dumbass KKK skinhead an actual follower of the ideology laid out by Hitler)

It was you Christians who destroyed the third reich because of your helping others all are equal before God bullshit. Hitler was going to unite the white race and remove inferior shit but instead the allies "won" and now whites are saddled with guilt because of the "genocide" therefore we must import millions of inferiors because we were so "evil"
>>
>>73622066
>those passages about raping women should be included in your Christian faith
They are, but so is the golden rule.
>>
>>73622639
You're a little loony there m8.
>>
>>73622634
>this
>>
>>73622881
says the guy who cant account for absolute truth in his world view
>>
>>73617699
>2 beautiful children
Below replacement rate. Useless degenerate cuck.
>>
>>73611580
depends on the scenario
>your neightboor talks shit behind your back and you forgive him
fine
>a man breaks into your home to rape your dog and kill your wife and you do nothing
cuck
>>
>>73622857
Does that mean Christians aren't supposed to rape women unless they want to be raped by them too?
>>
File: odin_by_meredyth-d2z8n83.jpg (203 KB, 800x1124) Image search: [Google]
odin_by_meredyth-d2z8n83.jpg
203 KB, 800x1124
Yes, the allfather, Odin, is punishing the Germanic people for their cuckoldry.
>>
>>73622765
Doctorate in theology yet you don't know full the quote? :^)
>>73622452
>>
>>73622984
What is the absolute truth?
>>
>>73622077
>christianity cintributing to the decline of the white race
Just because the pope is a cuck that doesnt mean christians are
>jesus was okay with faggots
Lmao do you even have proof or are you just making this shit up
>>
>>73621566
Christian families are what keep the white population still around by having +3 kids
>>
>>73623010
At replacement rate.
Which is better than you and your wife's son are doing.
>>
>>73622634
I assume Jesus would know how to differentiate between an actual refugee and a terrorist. Then He'd put the refugees into little comunities so they feel at home and don't fuck up everyone's shit.
>>
>>73623064
Your God is a false idol, you know the christian God is real
>>
>>73623046
If you toss out the "no adultery" thing I guess.
>>
>>73622634
>Every time i see someone argue for taking in more shitskins it's always "jesus would do so" talk.
Obviously, because kikes know how to use modern christian mentality against itself.

They're retards because they propose something unsustainable.

Think Ephseians 4:28. What is happening right now is not people giving to the poor, it's the government stealing from their own people to give it to people who don't work.

You don't solve anything by giving benefits to everyone, the world needs work to turn around.

>inb4 NEETcucks throw a fit
>>
>>73623090
lets look at that. is truth that which coorisponds with reality a fair definition for you?
>>
>>73623130
And you base that assumption on what exacly?
Anyway it's not even important what jesus would think. What is important is what christians think and face it: most of them are liberals nowadays. Deus isn't vulting anymore.
>>
>>73623255
no
>>
File: image.jpg (765 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765 KB, 2048x1366
>>73623107
In what universe is this true?
>>
>>73611655
First post, best post.
>>
>>73623208
Lust is adultery according to the bible, and sex is for marrige between one man one woman the rest of their lives.
>>
>>73614010
>>73615230
>>73614831

jesus christ Time whos side are you on
>>
>>73623337
How do you define truth then?
>>
>>73623215
Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
Matthew 5:42
>>
>>73623208
Ah, but there's no adultery if their husbands are dead, probably the reason why YHWH says they can rape the women they capture from their enemies.
>>
>>73623413
Something that just is
>>
>>73623473
So can you account for absolute truth in your world view then?
>>
>>73623097
No because due to religion we never have realized our full technological potential as a race

Imagine how far ahead we would be without the collapse of the Roman Empire? A unified white state would exist now and we'd be exploring the stars and have assumed our rightful role as the superior race in the world.

"God" is a Jew lie. The white race is the true rightful master of the world
>>
>>73622634
Yes and ?

I don't care about the hypocrites who said jesus "would do this or that".

The fact is that THIS DEGENERACY DIDN'T HAPPEN WHEN THE WEST WAS CHRISTIAN BUT IS HAPPENING NOW WHEN THE WEST IS ATHEIST.
>>
>>73623540
I cannot
>>
>>73619808
>>73618636

Stellaris, came out yesterday. It's a 4X by Paradox that's like GalCiv
>>
>>73614755
>buddhism
>harmless

Buddhist monks now doing to Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews in Burma, so harmless.
>>
>>73623670
is that an absolutely true statement?
>>
Does anyone know if the theory that people only used their right hand in public during the time of Jesus holds any water?

>>73623365
Almost, libido is a gift of God that leads us to procreate, indulging in fantasies is no good though. But, yes one marriage until death.

>>73623458
Adultury is all sex outside marriage.
>>
>>73623645
Does your church allow multiracial families?

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>73611580
"Thou shall not stand idle by thy Brother's blood."
>>
File: 1458969404806.jpg (28 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
1458969404806.jpg
28 KB, 480x321
>>73623645
Which is why Greco- Roman paganism is the true redpill
>>
>>73623726
no
>>
File: 1461859307214.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461859307214.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>73611580
It means don't seek petty revenge, it's not a call for pacifism, and it's not a stance on self-defense. It wasn't until the something like 50 years did people start skewing the meaning of it to extend into anti-self-defense and pacifism.

Basically if someone disrespects you it's best to just be the bigger man and ignore it and move on, which is true.
>>
>>73623430
Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 5:48

We're talking ideals here.

Furthermore, that still is not correct - as I said, we're not talking about an individual act, we're talking about something that is imposed by the government.
>>
File: Heiden.jpg (222 KB, 1170x600) Image search: [Google]
Heiden.jpg
222 KB, 1170x600
>>73612718
this is a jewish "wisdom" and its wrong. It basicly says to pay back. Correct is to fuck your enemy up before he can do something and find peace with your own kind.
>>
>>73623719
They do that only to bangladeshi muslim invaders, but they do nothing to Panthays muslims.
>>
>>73623645
>degeneracy didn't happen when the west was Christian

But it started when the west was Christian. The west was better BEFORE it was Christian. The last non degenerate state was Germany from 1933-1945 b
>>
>>73623596
>Unified white state
Do you even know how different white nations are?
>>
>>73623996
Eye for an eye originally comes from Babylon, kikes just stole the concept.
>>
>>73623921
>ignore disrespect

Depends. If an inferior gets uppity I should have the power to kick his fucking ass into the pavement before he is hauled away to the camp
>>
>>73623792
so you can be absolutely certain of anything?
>>
>>73617091
>I don't know where Arabia is
>>
>>73624087
They're different now because of the Roman collapse. It was the Jews plan to divide us like this and it worked
>>
>>73624421
yes
>>
>>73623999
Typical frenchy, even your bait is a weak one.
>>
>>73621566
No, the rejection of Christianity and anything that transcends this world is. Atheism will always lead to nihilism, whether atheists acknowledge it or not. Once you're there, you have nothing to fight for. Your life consists entirely on making your meaningless life comfortable until it ends. That's why there is so little resistance in Europe against the forced suicide of the continent.
>>
>>73624067
>The west was better BEFORE it was Christian
That's bullshit and you know it. Rome, the only really important pre-christian western civilization, was on the decline before Constantine and Imperial politics didn't get any worse after him.
>>
>>73611580
Yes, race war now.
>>
>>73624352
There's nothing anti-Christian about corporal punishment, just know where to draw the line between teaching them a lesson and outright abuse.
>>
File: 1460765001647.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1460765001647.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
>>73611580
>>
>>73623719
You just skipped right over the part about invading mudslimes, didn't you?
>>
File: image.gif (67 KB, 660x509) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
67 KB, 660x509
>>73624436
Where's Arabia

See pic related...
>>
>>73624491
How?
>>
>>73623773
>Adultury is all sex outside marriage
Yeah, but they were supposed take them as wives after they raped them.

See Deuteronomy 21:10-14
>>
>>73624478
You do know that whites had different customs traditions launguages before the roman empire right?
>>
>>73624627
Because if I sat my pack of cigarettes on the table, I am absolutely certain that I sat my pack of cigarettes on the table.
>>
>>73624655
no woman would be accepted in that time period as a wife back in those days if she was not a virgin. no guy would marry her
>>
>>73611580
That phrase is in the same Bible as all the war stories of the Old Testament. Taking one phrase and ignoring the context of the entire teaching is really a cuck move. Those great stories of David, Moses, and the heroes of the Bible are OUR (Christians') inheritence, not the kikes'.
>>
>>73624533
I have the white race to fight for not some false Jew god
>>
>>73624745
do you use your senses to know this?
>>
>>73624885
Of course.
>>
>>73623921
>It wasn't until the something like 50 years did people start skewing the meaning of it to extend into anti-self-defense and pacifism
That is just plain ignorance. Christian pacifists existed since long ago.
>>
>They don't know that the "turning the other cheek" stuff is about the spiritual path where you gradually destroy your lower mortal compulsions, which have to be brought out first by increasingly difficult situations, where at the 50% mark you have to go through what Jesus/Krishna/Buddha/Queztalcoatl/etc... went through, where you're given no way out, nailed to a board, spit on by crowds/former friends and tortured for days, which you will fail if you internally react at all whatsoever, you have to remain perfectly vigilant of yourself and pray for the death of every surge of anger/self-pity/fear/etc...

Exoteric plebs errywhere I swear.

When it comes to tax collectors, flip their fucking tables.
>>
>>73624192
I am quite disapointed right now.
Just looked it up, my respect for babylonians is lower now...
thanks
>>
>>73624943
Can people be fooled by their senses, ie scitzo people etc
>>
>>73624823
They could dump them later according to that passage.
>>
>>73625069
Yes
>>
>>73611688
>not even buddhists are that lame.
This. Buddhism is all about moderation. They believe that defending one's self is just and is a moderate view. This is one of the reasons why those who adopted Buddhism also developed martial arts: for self-defense. Of course, the intent of martial arts were eventually corrupted and others began turning the art of self-defense into a more offensive art, rather than defensive. But I digress.

Those who think Buddhists are completely and absolutely non-violent, that they won't defend themselves when attacked, are probably thinking of the more extreme religions that came out of India, like Jainism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism#Non-violence_.28Ahins.C4.81.29

They go so far as abstaining from inflicting any form of harm, even if doing so leads to them getting harmed. You can't say/think/do something bad that will hurt/kill someone/something. That's pretty much the gist of their more thorough and comprehensive implementation of ahimsa (or non-violence).
>>
>>73624995
It didn't become the mainstream opinion until recently.
>>
>>73624872
Christians believe he is eternally existant, which means he existed before Abraham, which means he's not a Jew. Regardless, he doesn't need you to fight for him.

>fighting for the white race

You and what army? You will never rally a movement behind yourself unless you appeal to something that transcends the individual. White people only wake up once they are adversely affected, or they are convinced they have a divine mandate to do something. Frankly, we don't have the time to waste until every white person has been "culturally enriched" enough to wake up and fight.
>>
>>73624738
That is true but whites were being united by it. Middle East used to consist of different cultures and languages too until they united under the caliphate. So too should the white race be united under Rome.

The last attempt at this was the third reich but whites destroyed it because of Christian ideals
>>
>>73611580
yes.

religion is for fags
>>
File: sthermanofalaska.jpg (46 KB, 386x451) Image search: [Google]
sthermanofalaska.jpg
46 KB, 386x451
>>73611580

Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.
>>
>>73625086
Beg God for repentance, and put your trust in Jesus Christ, and we can look at this verse together.
>>
>>73625119
how do you know you are not one of those people?
>>
>>73625239
Are you a qt grill?
>>
>>73625139
Complete non-violence isn't mainstream even now. By mainstream I'm assuming Catholics, Orthodox churches and rather sane protestant ones.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.