[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Stewart just stumped Drumpf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1012x675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnbcn7mZ14

Stewart "As far as I can tell the conservative side , the right side, they feel an ownership over America they feel they are the stewards of America... Republicans , Conservatives love America they just hate 50% of the general population"

Interviewer "is there hate a concern that 50% is becoming a greater... we are becoming a more diverse country"

Stewart " sure so yeah nativism. Look this is not... though this is not inherent only to this country. Globalization has created this strange pushback throughout the entire world you see a lot of countries retreating into nativism.. Uhh into that type of really in some ways natural reaction to fear"
>>
>>73609687
Why's he talking about John Oliver? Aren't they supposed to be on the same team?
>>
Kike
>>
>>73609687
OYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEYYYYYYY
>>
File: snake 18 hits taken.jpg (29 KB, 286x405) Image search: [Google]
snake 18 hits taken.jpg
29 KB, 286x405
>>73609687
>another anti-trump jew

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS
>>
>>73610202
I think you are just afraid of diversity. You having a strange pushback you weren't supposed to do that goy.
>>
>>73609687
>they just hate 50% of the general population
and liberals hate the other half. What's this jews point?
>>
>countries don't want to be locked into sweeping global trade deals
>m-must be because RAYSISM and ANTISEMITISM
They're trying to make "nativsm" and "collectivism" on par with other fun buzzwords like ISLAMAPHOBE
>>
>>73610622
They're honest about it.
>>
File: 1442897335223.gif (459 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442897335223.gif
459 KB, 500x375
I can't even get angry about this, I'm just numb.
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1001x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1001x759
>>73609687
These people akways talk about "fear", like its this useless thing, that has no bearing in decision making.

It's like they truly believe bad things don't and won't happen if they ignore the factors.

PsychoPass was right.
>>
>>73610697
and more hostile. Liberals like to pretend to be peace keepers until they find someone not in agreement with their agenda. Then they act like feral cats.
>>
>Using the pathetic "Drumpf" meme when talking about Jon Leibowitz
>>
>>73610979

kek, these people would be talking about germany and japan and soviet russia like it was just culturally biased "fear of the other"
>>
>>73609687
>Stewart " sure so yeah nativism. Look this is not... though this is not inherent only to this country. Globalization has created this strange pushback throughout the entire world you see a lot of countries retreating into nativism.. Uhh into that type of really in some ways natural reaction to fear"

What the fuck is with the term nativism? Whatever happened to Nationalism or Patriotism? Are they just trying to create a new term so that any positive associations with the old terms can't be applied? Or are they trying to remove the idea of a country being a part of a persons political identity?
>>
>>73610991
>Le Molyneux argument meme
it's not like Conservatives are any nicer about their agenda
>>
File: 1462560928918.jpg (58 KB, 536x533) Image search: [Google]
1462560928918.jpg
58 KB, 536x533
>>73609687

MFW John Stewart 'stumping' Trump
>>
>>73609687
WHY WON'T THESE STUPID GOYIMS BE LET THEMSELVES DISPLACED?!?!?!?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.