[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protests in Swedish suburb against refugee living quarters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: asa-romson-ekonomi.png (162 KB, 490x262) Image search: [Google]
asa-romson-ekonomi.png
162 KB, 490x262
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/protester-i-saltsjo-boo-mot-flyktingboenden

>Swedish people are threatening to leave the suburb if the city council builds a refugee center as they will not dare let their women go outside alone. They argue that the Hell's angels organisation currently using the house to be a much more suitable and respectable establishment.

Are all Swedes cucked or is it only the big city ones?
>>
>>73609052
I would assume no one really wants to live with the refugees and the associated problems they bring to the local neighborhoods and schools, but they want other people to do so.
>>
>>73609868
These are most likely not pro immigration leftists as they expressed a preference for the Hell's angels who are seen as racist. I think most people who do live in villages and suburbs (the nice ones) are usually against immigration on a large scale.
>>
I live in that area actually. Hells angels are actually respected in a way, They keep crime under control.
>>
>>73609052
Now the media will, again, talk about how "racism has been normalized" and so on.

Can't wait to leave this place.
>>
>>73611326
Your friendly neighbourhood mc watch, making sure no bikes are stolen by Ahmed.
>>
>>73611326
>I live in that area actually
same here.
But I didn't even know that Hells angels had a house here in Saltsjo-Boo.
> They keep crime under control
What crime? No ghettos (orminge isn't that bad). This place is like 97% white....
>>
>>73613889
>What crime?
Isn't that the point anon is trying to make?
>>
>>73609052
I always wondered how Hells Angels can own club houses, it's obvious they used illegally obtained money to buy that house, can't a police officer just walk up to the front door and ask "How did you pay for this?"
>>
>>73609052
>Swedish people are threatening to leave the suburb if the city council builds a refugee center
Isn't that just making their job easier?
>>
good, flood all those swedish neighbourhoods with islamic invaders. i want them all to suffer for the shit that they brought upon the western world. fuck sweden.
>>
>>73614034
yeah you right, I read it like "keep crime down"
>>
>>73614923
>implying the Swedish Govt. won't force diversity on the most redpilled parts of Sweden.
They will have the racism raped out of them if necessary.
>>
>>73614298

> it's obvious they used illegally obtained money to buy that house

Why do you say that, anon?
>>
File: typical swede.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
typical swede.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>73611326
Are the hells angels white swedish? Or are they immigrants themselves?
>>
>>73616498
>>73611326
Sorry to burst your bubbles. But most MCs are already infected by sandpeople, too. Dunno about Sweden, but in Berlin for example, Bandidos and some HA chapters are undermined/infected by arabic family clans already. It's kinda sad, none of them even know how to drive a motercycle less own one. They're just crimelords taking on some kind of 'title' that suits them.
>>
>>73617153
>>73617153
Bandidos isn't a white MC to begin with you stupid fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.