[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me on the Holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 289x174
I believe the holocaust happened.
I don't think it matters for Jews today, I think they're ruining out country, I think Israel is slime etc etc

but the holocaust just had too many witnesses, Russians and Americans who liberated the camps. All the books written by survivors, idk it would just seem hard to control that many people, and keep that many people quiet.

tl;dr I don't like kikes and don't think the holocaust should get them any favors but I believe it happened
>>
No real witnesses. It's more obvious that it's a lie. When there is zero proof there were gas chambers, why the fuck would anyone believe it?

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html
>>
Tanned germans did it
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 107x125
I don't think it's always so much whether or not it happened, but to what extent. Such as why would the Germans use gas chambers instead of bullets, the fact that people used to wholeheartedly believe they turned them into lampshades, the original 4 million at Auschwitz alone, etc.
>>
>>73607180
eat shit and die nigger
>>
I believe a small amount of them died due to starvation and typhus, but weren't purposefully killed. And it was most likely in the thousands as Germany couldn't afford to kill 6 million kikes. It's 2016 and it costs billions to deport a few million spics. But gassing them all?
>>
I believe it happened, but I say it's a haux to piss off Jews and p.c. Fags...
>>
File: holo.jpg (132 KB, 577x642) Image search: [Google]
holo.jpg
132 KB, 577x642
>>73607180
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGrJvKt0-6I
>>
>>73607605
Cause the shooting of jews was taking a toll on the mental health of the soldiers and it wasnt efficient enough.
>>
>>73607180
6 quintillion
>>
>>73607180
it happened just like you were taught. history is stranger than fiction is the ultimate redpill
>>
File: lolohoax.png (2 MB, 1575x1302) Image search: [Google]
lolohoax.png
2 MB, 1575x1302
>>73607777
>it happened just as you were told goyim
nice waste of quads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os0eldMv-wE
>>
>>73607777
Do you believe Lee Harvy killed JFK? Do you believe the 9/11 commissions tail of the events?

The western government has lied about so many things, the holocaust has so many holes in it, what makes you think they can be trusted about that?
>>
I have a question: So if the Holocaust didn't happen, what was the "Final Solution"? If the Holocaust wasn't real, what was all the other jew-related operations leading up to?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.