[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about David Duke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1160x629
How does /pol/ feel about David Duke?
>>
>>73604319
People should just give up on the KKK, it has too much baggage.
>>
>>73604319
He is a good guy. Serving and preserving the white race.
>>
>>73604404
He hasn't been associated with the kkk for over 3 decades
>>
>>73604462
That's how I feel, not to mention he has the balls to expose the Jew. Will people ever forget about the KKK shit?
>>
>>73604319
BASED
>>
>>73604319
He needs to disavow the kkk and have some people of color on his shows to debate him.
>>
>>73604507
ever having anything to do with the KKK makes you radioactive

hell even /pol/ half hates the KKK
>>
>>73604319
It doesn't really matter who he is anymore. It doesn't matter what he has to say.
The reality is that it's already too late to have a racially homogeneous society. In the US, 40% of our voters are not white. You can't just alienate that much of the voter base. This is why the conservative parties are becoming more and more impotent.
>>
File: 1462560468773.jpg (52 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
1462560468773.jpg
52 KB, 640x349
>>73604862
So when will Hillary disavow this?
>>
>>73605014
nothing sticks to leftists if they associated with the KKK
>>
>>73604319
Looks pretty damn good for 60. Would suck and offer up my hole.
>>
>>73604319
Nothing compared to William Luther Pierce

Even though I enjoyed "The New Protocols" written by Duke, Dr. Pierce is the real ZOG-exposer among those two
>>
>>73604319
the guy is a fucking snake
>>
Cunt.
>>
>>73605014
It won't matter.
>>
>>73604319
That guy is probably working with the feds.
I bet someone even paid this guy to loudly endorse Trump.
>>
>>73604319
Faggot
>>
Used to look up to him when I was a younger stormfag. Don't know how I feel now. We are a dying breed and I feel like there's nothing that can help us at this point. Makes me sad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.