[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Londons New Muslim Mayor Rejects Trumps Offer to Be Exempt From
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1368x912
>This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world, Mr Khan said.

How are we supposed to work with our Muslim allies when Trump has banned all of them?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sadiq-khan-donald-trump-london-mayor-exception-muslim-ban-united-states-a7021991.html
>>
>>73601937
>How are we supposed to work with our Muslim allies when Trump has banned all of them?
you aren't.
>>
>>73601937
Good, we don't want you here fucking diaperhead
>>
>>73601937

Lol fuck the UK

The Muslims already control the Brits' economic center. UK is done for.

>inb4 some Brit memes 60%
You have thousands of years of history in the UK and you're on the white man's home soil. There's no comparison.
>>
>>73601937

>Muslim
>allies
>>
>>73601937
A group is defined by its majority, there are a few good apples but we are not about to let them in risking taking in the spoiled bunch.
>>
>>73602099
Our alliance with the UK is very important if there new new mayor is banned from even entering our country it will only dampen our relationship with the UK

Trumps lack of actual policy ideas is starting to show.......
>>
>>73601937
Why would the Mayor of London ever need to meet with the POTUS? He isn't important at all.
>>
File: spurdo-farage.png (897 KB, 999x1574) Image search: [Google]
spurdo-farage.png
897 KB, 999x1574
>>73602254
Who cares if the fucking mayor of London throws a temper tantrum and refuses to visit the US? It's his loss.
>>
Why do muslims feel entitled to come to America? Why does the left think the world should freely move across our borders?
>>
File: 1417878175766.png (197 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1417878175766.png
197 KB, 499x499
>>73601937
>stop being critical of our religion or some of us might turn and kill you
>>
>>73602254
>I am illiterate

Do not worry anon, we can tell.
>>
>>73601937
>Muslim allies
These two words right here are what convinces me that this post is 100% bait.
>>
>>73601937
How are we meant to work with Muslim allies when they refuse the olive branch?
>>
>>73602254
Except the new mayor isn't banned from entering our country you dipshit.

Are you really falling for this paper thin Muslim propaganda?
>>
>>73601937
>Muslim allies
>>
>>73602254
>thinking the UK matters anymore

Russia is the only other world player.
>>
>>73602371
Because the Jews can do it
>>
You just cant ban millions of people just because they are Muslim because then you have problems like this, how are we going to work with Muslim allies like turkey if they are banned from coming here?
>>
File: 1461536553381.jpg (52 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1461536553381.jpg
52 KB, 620x349
>>73601937
>Muslim
>allies
Pick one, baiter.
>>
>>73601937
THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN

THERE WAS NO MUSLIM BAN

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM BAN

Trump suggested banning travel from countries CURRENTLY ENGAGED IN JIHAD WARS.
Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.
At no point did he suggest "banning Muslims".
>>
>>73602254
We don't need to be allied with them, they contribute nothing. Also fuck them, they should've allied with Germany.
>>
>>73602604
Psssh, details are for faggots.
>>
File: 1462881539968.jpg (151 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
1462881539968.jpg
151 KB, 960x800
Reminder that this has all been revealed as an Aussie shit post, and that Australia has infiltrated UK just to fuck with a dead empire.
>>
File: 1401833977509.png (65 KB, 211x202) Image search: [Google]
1401833977509.png
65 KB, 211x202
>>73602556
We worked with Japan just fine after we dealt with the kamikaze problem.
>>
>been elected less than a week
>literally everything he said is about muslims, islam, or too many white people
>>
File: rayli.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
rayli.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>73601937
>muslim allies
>>
>>73602604
>>73602640

Yes there is a ban on ALL non US Muslims!!!!

ALL Non US Muslims would be banned from entering the country including Muslims from countries like the UK or France or Germany,
>>
>>73601937
>muslim
>allies
Pick one and only one
>>
>>73601937
LET ME IN OH TENDER WOMAN
>>
>>73601937
>can't wake up
>>
>>73601937
Looks more like a tanned German to me
>>
>>73602663
Japan is a single country Muslims is a worldwide ideology two completely different things
>>
If Trump has inclinations to ban them, odds are, they haven't been much of an "ally" to us in anything except our elite's desire to crush us under their thumb. Fuck them.
>>
The new mayor of London is the biggest disappointment of the year. I share this >>73602157 opinion.
>>
>>73601937
lmao he's a fucking major who gives a shit

does Britain not have actual political figures?
>>
>>73602930
True. Islam is far more dangerous.
>>
Think about this for just a second NO other western country has a ban on Muslims if Trump gets elected the US will be the first

Why does no other country have a Muslim ban?
because it makes no sense its a stupid idea
>>
>>73602254
Like shoehorning a Muslim mayor into the capitol of our ally wasn't part of a growing scheme to force America's hand into rejecting the one man offering us freedom from globalist shackles. Do go on.
>>
>>73602842
It's no wonder that right next after the shitskin mayor will be the fail of Brexit.
>>
>>73602254
But he's not banned, as it had been reiterated several times.
However, if the goat fucking, kid touching, towel headed mayor of London whines about exceptions and will only swing by the US if we lower our shields, and purposefully endanger the American People, then fuck him in his faggot poz ass.
>>
>>73601937
He doesn't need to "accept" the offer to be exempt, who the fuck does he think he is? Trump couldn't give a shit if an anti-white goatfucker doesn't want to go to the US.
>>
File: disgusted irishman.gif (1 MB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
disgusted irishman.gif
1 MB, 212x176
>>73601937
>Muslim
>allies
I remember when you yanks weren't such cucked pussies
>>
>>73602254
Fuck him then. And fuck Britain i guess. Their faults for electing him. Just as i expect no sympathy if clinton gets elected.
>>
>>73603428
Its not just him the US is allied with alot of Muslim countries if they are banned how are we going to work with them?
>>
>>73603538
"Allied" is a wrong word in your sentence. "Controlling" is the right one.
>>
>>73603319
I almost hope that happens.

If it does, just think: The inevitable is going to follow, the suicide bombings, Sharia patrols, British women forced to wear burquas, etc. The Internet is too widespread, too volatile, and too unpredictable to be contained under current law, so the world will see what happens when you reject a Trump and submit to a globalist agenda - conveniently, several months ahead of the election. That's just enough time for the ramifications to sink in for America.
>>
>>73602792
> listening to the jew media
No there isn't. You're wrong, you're a retard.
>>
>>73603658
The US is not controlled by any other country this meme needs to end
>>
>>73602254
an alliance with a future goatfucker colony isn't worth much
>>
>>73602254
> all these replies
> Trump supporters getting redpilled
>>
How is Trump going to stop western converts from entering the country? Should the ban also include completely stopping citizens from countries like Germany, France, Belgium, and Britain from the entering the US?

That's gonna be a bad hit on the tourist market.
>>
>>73603813
We're already redpilled. So are a good deal of Britons. The difference between us and you, though, is that we have a pair of balls between our legs, and you allow the kebab to cuck your entire fucking empire. That's why we support Trump.
>>
>>73601937
>you won't let me in :(

>okay I'll let you in

>no I won't come unless everyone gets let in

Fuck this guy we don't need London and haven't since 1776
>>
>>73603901
If they're mudslime, sure. Mudslimes from those countries are all radicalized.
>>
>>73603901
How would you even tell whos a Muslim? Muslim is not a race they come in all colors so how would you tell who is actually a Muslim?

The Muslim Ban idea really makes no sense if you think about it
>>
>>73601937
>Muslim allies
That's like 2 people at most
Assad and I'm sure there's another
>>
>>73603963
>hoo boo we've got balls
He hasn't won yet
>>
>>73603730

>lastpresidentwhowasntproaipac.jpg

Your move.
>>
>>73601937
>DURKA DURKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD BAKA SHERPA SHERPA

LMAO
>>
File: Purge.jpg (67 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Purge.jpg
67 KB, 750x600
>Values other muslims over diplomacy between the UK and the US.

Confirmed traitor.
>>
>>73604105
Except somebody can easily lie.
>>
>>73604389
No he has one allegiance

Islam

READ THEIR BOOK
>>
>>73603671
I don't bear malice to the British. When I was small I read Sherlock Holmes, Marry Poppins, Shakespeare. I use Raspberry Pi, watch BBC and read The Guardian. I think that the UK is an indispensable part of our culture and civilisation. When Londoners had opted a fucking shitskin muslim as a mayor of the London, I was stunned. It's a shock and a huge disappointment to watch overseas shitskinners are destroying the carefully created civilisation by their dirty habits. It's a dire shame of the UK.
>>
>>73603963
>can't handle the damage control
>QUICK! attack the flag!
>typical trump shit-poster response
>>
>>73604220
The point is that he's winning. He's winning because we fight back. You don't. London's mayoral election is over, and you're confirmed cucks. It wasn't even close. Nice try, though.
>>
>>73604280
Well Israel is one of our oldest allies so of course most president were pro Israel just like they are pro French that proves nothing
>>
>>73604524
>I don't bear malice to the British.

Well you should, we deserve it. It's one thing to be taken over piecemeal by an alien culture, it's another thing to have no push-back against it. And there's no signs of any constructive push-back. We are pathetic.
>>
>>73604643
The chances of Trump actually winning against Hillary is slim at best
>>
He's not going to ban all Muslims, holy fuck. He will not accept refugees until we have a reliable process in which we can screen them first, which is something we will never have. Obama did a similar thing and banned Iraqi refugees entering the US for 6 months in 2011. It is a fact that ISIS is travelling over boarders with refugees, a temporary ban for certain countries is necessary.
>>
File: 1460229991804.jpg (38 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
1460229991804.jpg
38 KB, 526x572
>>73601937
Shouldnt let the damn dog in. Wouldn't let it into my house, why should you let it into your country?
>>
>>73604524
I moved here in November from up north.
Cannot BELIEVE how cucked the average chap down here is. Sneery, metropolitan, metrosexuals everywhere with no regard for anything other than progressivism. They literally couldn't give two shits about the negative impacts mass immigration has had on British culture because their arthouse bubble is still in tact, not even willing to entertain the idea that some people could be against what's been happening in this country for the last 20 years, and that they have no good reason to. There are literally no negatives in transforming Britain into a multi faith, multi ethnic society in some people's minds, no brakes on the progress train whatsoever. It's now gone from being a natural outcome of using immigration as a tool for economic growth with cultural changes as a spillover, to cultural changes being the intended goal for many people.

Luckily, immigration and immigration remains one of the big hitters on the political agenda. For now, this mindset seems to be overtly London and minority elsewhere.
>>
>>73605175
Vote UKIP and exit the EU.
>>
>>73605130
Why are Trumptards lying about his Muslim Ban?

Yes Trump is going to ban ALL non us Muslims that is his OFFICIAL policy do you Trump supporters know nothing about the candidate you're supporting?
>>
>>73604643
>because WE fight BACK!

You're not special
Every western country has now flirted with reactionary right wingers at the ballot box in recent years
It's not evidence of some great American "fightback", just the natural outcome of decades of western complacency.
We've all experienced it. We've all lost. If IF you win, only then you can claim some sort of high ground.
>>
>>73604118
>How would you even tell whos a Muslim?
Easy, they are the ones shouting "ALLAH ACKBAR" then blowing themselves up.
>>
File: donaldtrumphairflying.jpg (80 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrumphairflying.jpg
80 KB, 275x350
>>73605130
>He's not going to ban all Muslims

That's not what he said

>Iraqi refugees

Banning a nationality is one thing, but banning someone based on their religion alone is another

>temporary ban

This is really deceiving. Trump doesn't really have a clue as to how long the ban is going to last. A better word to use would be 'indefinite'.
>>
>>73605139
You know Muslims from the UK would be banned too right?
>>
>>73604118
Intellectually lazy question. That's basically the same as saying, "Yeah, AIDS is a problem, but it's too complex for anyone to solve," while there has been literal billions poured into defeating it and medical science gains ground against it.

People who adhere to specific religious rigors have to abide by them, or face eternal punishment. They're not hiding their affiliations; they pray in the streets five times a day, abstain from pork, and force their women to conceal themselves. Not just that, but the Internet is monitored to a much higher standard than ever before; I don't bother with using a proxy to post here, because I'm not young/naive enough to think it will offer me any anonymity from individuals like I mentioned. They know who I am. So they know who Anon is every time he thumbs-ups an ISIS propaganda video on JewTube, posts in an Islam forum, or even modestly promotes the lie of "peace" on Kikebook. There are ways of knowing, not simply through the unfathomable means at our governments' disposal, but through actual critical thinking.

Islamic terrorism is a problem the world, over. You don't think that the same world who split the atom, landed on the Moon, and cured polio can't sit down and figure out how to identify these goat fuckers? You're not just intellectually lazy. You're just plain lazy in general. Not becoming. Take two red pills and call me in the morning, faggot.
>>
Are people still arguing for this?

I mean Trump cucks argue constantly that many Muslims are supposedly radicalised and will threaten the US, but offering out exemptions essentially bypasses the ban and still presents a way for dedicated groups to infiltrate the US.

I mean im guessing if exemptions are handed out, they will be handed out to skilled workers and businessmen, would it really be that difficult for a terrorist organisation to convince or blackmail one of the people who are allowed in?

This is just pandering for the idiot rednecks who are scared of those 'GODLESS AY-RABS!!?!!'

The only solution is a serious review of the policy to limit it to immigrants meeting very specific conditions such as no previous criminal history, extensive work histories, country of origin(complicated situation), and a certain level of education.

I like Trump because he tells it like it is, but even you guys have to admit some of his policies are plain retarded.
>>
this is why I hate England
>>
File: hillaryclinton2016.jpg (97 KB, 601x480) Image search: [Google]
hillaryclinton2016.jpg
97 KB, 601x480
>>73605055
I can see why Hillary is popular among Muslims
>>
>>73605522
>What is Taqiya
>>
>>73601937
So he proves he's a Muslim first, and a democratically elected Mayor second.

Enjoy your Sharia, stupid Brits.
>>
>>73602157
fuck that mudslime cunt
>>
File: 1453329084050.jpg (104 KB, 458x614) Image search: [Google]
1453329084050.jpg
104 KB, 458x614
>>73603284
No because other western countries like cultural enrichment.
The U.S. is fucking done with that bullshit.
>>
>>73605675
why hate specifically
why not mourn, or laugh, or worry for etc

>man shoots himself in foot
>hate him for it
>>
>>73605522
>So they know who Anon is every time he thumbs-ups an ISIS propaganda video on JewTube, posts in an Islam forum, or even modestly promotes the lie of "peace" on Kikebook

So all of /pol/ would be banned
>>
>>73605362
Your feeble attempts at "fighting back" are about as original as Bollywood. "Can't Barrage the Farage?" Nigger, please. The only people you're fooling are yourselves. Look at you. You can't do jack shit without us leading you by the nose. You're lesser men, and as time goes on, it becomes more apparent. Anyway, enjoy your no-go zones.
>>
>>73605353
>>73605446
Realistically, he won't have that kind of power. He will never be able to ban all Muslims. He can however ban refugees, which is what he will most likely do. Besides, Trump is right, Muslims do hate the west.
>>
File: 1462897658951.png (302 KB, 1577x1269) Image search: [Google]
1462897658951.png
302 KB, 1577x1269
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rGdXSh0eHq
>>
>>73605522
99% of all Muslims are hardworking peaceful people to just ban ALL of them makes no sense

What would be a smarter solution is to have a temporary ban of immigration from the middle east but thats not what Trump is proposing
>>
>>73605886
Don't be stupid. If we want terrorists to identify themselves online through a false sense of security, then they definitely want enemies of the globalist agenda to do the same. Facebook launched in 2004, 06? It's been a strictly regulated, monitored CIA head count ever since. It can and will happen. These people have guys on their payroll developing suitcase nukes. Do you really think they can't find your ass?
>>
>>73606015
If you chose to be a Muslim I don't want your back words thinking in my county

I have read enough of history to know Islam is our worlds cancer, you cannot negotiate or appease cancer

It spreads and multiplies unless cut out or beaten into remission
>>
>>73605888
I'm not fooling myself here because I haven't gotten carried away in this delusion that Trump is nailed on 100% for victory come November.

If he wins, it's a miracle. Literally the biggest and most important political upset of all time and hopefully one for the better.

No need for internet tough guy posturing.
>>
>>73605706
>Macs can't get viruses.

And we see how that turned out.

>Cross-examination

Just one of many tools already at our disposal.
>>
>>73605592
How will we screen refugees when a huge portion of them aren't documented and we have no history on them? There's no possible way to pick the good refugees out from the bad ones.
>>
>>73606136
I'm not sure if I completely understand what you're saying. So what's the harm in letting in refugees through current screening?
>>
>>73602157
>white man's home soil

last time I checked your population wasn't 40% native americans
>>
He knows he wouldn't pass the US immigration vetting process
>>
>>73601937
A mayor has the power of an entire nation?
When did this occur? Last time I checked Parliament had that power.
As long as Parliament stays with pure English blood and keeps to the right we have nothing to worry about.
Don't take their losing side. They will lose but they win if you believe them.
>>
>>73606488
He's only charge of running the tube and busses really tbqh.
Will probably put loads of money up front for new mosques though. Yuck.
>>
>>73606219
>I just got BTFO, so I'll attack your manhood while I prep the bull.

Listen, limey: You're across the pond, your largest media outlet is totally controlled by globalists, and your news is selected and spoon-fed to you by propagandists who want nothing more than for you to lose hope and give up. The entire mainstream world hates this guy. They're doing everything they can to stop him. You don't think he's doing something right here?
>>
>>73606415
Minorities often scream the loudest when leftists are in power.
>>
>How are we supposed to work with our Muslim allies when Trump has banned all of them?

We are your allies. The French are your allies. The British people are your allies. Some escapee from a Pakistani rape gang is NOT your ally. Personally he and people like him HATE Americans. They CHEER in the STREETS all over Europe when an American is killed in a terrorist attack.

His opinion should mean SHIT to you. It especially shouldn't influence the way you or any other Americans vote. AMERICA FIRST.
>>
>>73606488
The point is Trumps lack of actual policy experience is already hurting our relationships with our allies and he is not even President yet!
>>
File: USvetting.jpg (34 KB, 640x738) Image search: [Google]
USvetting.jpg
34 KB, 640x738
>>73606450
>>
He's a fucking Mayor of a newly minted 3rd world city. Why does anyone care what he thinks.
>>
File: muslims are okay, you bigot.png (672 KB, 1448x846) Image search: [Google]
muslims are okay, you bigot.png
672 KB, 1448x846
>>73603284
>>
>>73605175
You've painted the picture of London which corresponds with the one I see reading the Facebook comments to the Guardian articles. Multiculturalism is OK if it hasn't lopsided proportions. Nowadays immigration policy in the UK isn't functioning properly because of absence of adequate filters: arriving people are either the refugees or the eastern Europeans, no one of them doesn't bring in something valuable in the culture of in the economy, only the worst of their features.
>>
>>73606627
>>
>>73606620
>The British people are your allies

Khan now represents a large portion of the British people
>>
File: 1379026158546.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1379026158546.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>muslim
>allies

Does not compute.
>>
>>73606561
I understand.
I was just criticizing OP for thinking a mayor ran a nation.
>>
>>73603284
>Why does no other country have a Muslim ban?

Because either
A) no muslims want to go there, or
B) they are self-hating majority white nations which have been subverted by cultural marxism
>>
>>73601937
Please someone just remove him.
>>
>>73606415
>"Native" Americans have European DNA

So I guess "native" doesn't mean "where you're from," but "who got there first." The same people who subscribe to Darwinian evolution cannot hope to argue that homo-sapiens simply popped up through a random genetic lottery on NA soil, even though finches had to migrate between the Galapagos Islands to adapt and survive. This meme is SJW cancer.
>>
>>73606620
We love our based Krautbros.
>>
>>73606627
>a foreign mayor gets angry with a presidential canidate.
>hurting our relationships with our allies

You are an embarrassment to this nation.
>>
>>73607068
Seconded. Surrender your citizenship and gtfo. We don't need surrenderers or apologists, and your whining about how hard things are doesn't add anything to the discussion of how to solve things. You're basically concern trolling.
>>
So how will Trump know who's a Muslim and who isn't?
>>
>>73606015

Perhaps they should apply that work ethic to stopping the "rogue" elements of their religion.
>>
>>73601937
>He banned himself
It's happening!
>>
>>73607313
I'm not Trump, so I can't tell you. Nobody in the media has been able to predict him, either, so known "experts" couldn't tell you his strategy. What I do know, is that he wins. He wrecks the status-quo in ways cucks could only dream of in their wettest fantasies. Picking a known, crafty winner is a much better option than "You guys, I think we're beaten, let's just bend over and take what's coming to us." JFC, where is your SPINE?
>>
>>73606316

By testing potential refugees on how well they will be able to integrate with the rest of society, checking things like their ability to understand English, and understand American 'culture', and coming from a dictatorship, how well they understand western democracy. If they cant reach these standards then at least offer classes and support rather than just throwing them out there and isolating them in their own communities.

Also, the NSA, CIA and other intelligence agencies have a budget of 52 BILLION DOLLARS, they are very capable of monitoring a few thousand refugees, and as soon as they show a tendency to commit criminal action then arrest them. If they had done their jobs properly then the shooting in San Bernadino wouldn't have happened as the perpetrators were supposedly showing signs of radical belief, cut ties to their family and friends (who condemned their actions), and were preaching Jihad openly.

Finally you could also just stop this refugee situation completely by solving the Syrian and Iraqi issue, which America caused and then just walked out on, the best solution would be to defeat radical groups, end hostilities between combatants, and transfer to fair elections (which Assad offered once all groups were defeated in Syria). Also the US would have to support massive rebuilding efforts like in post-war Germany in order to create a stable conclusion in the middle-east
>>
Trump has never been in office so every knew of his lack of actual policy experience now we are seeing the results of his inexperience and its hurting our relationship with the UK

Now because of Trump we have to ban the mayor of London or we will look like cucks

Weather you support Trump or not he is not off to a very good start......
>>
>>73607313
Gas all Arabs and let Allah sort them out.
>>
File: 1319938937458.jpg (13 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
1319938937458.jpg
13 KB, 266x200
>>73607313
The dog test.

If a dog growls or barks at said person it can sense it's natural enemy in the wild, which is the muslim.
>>
>>73607715
You live in a dream world. Come back to reality, brother.
>>
>>73602099
This^(This)
>>
>>73607757
Good. Why would I want tbat libera Muslim piece of shit in my country? Disgusting.
>>
>>73607068

say what you will but Trump has disturbed UK politicians, and the fact that there is a serious possibility of him becoming president means that his statements are taken very seriously, as it would severly impact the relations between UK-USA in the future
>>
>>73605680
All because of the rape
>>
>>73607980
Good. Fuck you and fuck your worthless piece of shit country.

Can't wait till Muslims start killing you spineless cowards in the streets en masse. Fucking pussy.
>>
>>73602254
Wow, I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>73606216
>back words
I hope this is a typo
>>
>muslim allies
>>
File: grim_laugh.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
grim_laugh.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>73602556
>muslim ally
>TURKEY
>>
>>73607980
>Muslims
>UK politicians

Pick one.
>>
>>73602556
>Turkey
>ally
>>
>>73603284
Because the rest of the world is fucking cucks and sucking up the juicy oil money by Saudis. Like Obama and the rest.
>>
File: banned countries.png (43 KB, 1394x630) Image search: [Google]
banned countries.png
43 KB, 1394x630
>>73608077
>straining relations with all these countries

SHEIT
>>
>>73608077

Hahaha, wow

no wonder your a Trump supporter, you cant even take a single criticism and can only think irrationally.

Rednecks really are inbred
>>
>>73607980
Yeah, because we have such a rich history of getting along well. That is, after the Revolutionary War, after the Brits burned down the White House, after we had to interrupt our policy of isolationism to save Britain from Hitler, and the ongoing espionage between America and Britain. Continue.
>>
File: TuvPcK4l.jpg (33 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
TuvPcK4l.jpg
33 KB, 480x371
>>73608340
>Inbred

Rich, coming from a country synonymous with incest from the royalty, down. Care to try again?
>>
>>73608340
How was anything I said irrational, you rotten toothed scoundrel?
>>
>>73602254

>Mayor
>of London

He isn't even that important on a world scale. Maybe if it was the Prime Minister it would be something different.
>>
>>73607980
Our options are a women who played a part in the destabilization and destruction of the middle east, resulting in the death of thousands of muslims. Or Trump, who is advocating staying out of the middle east, protecting our country, and putting the safety of Americans first. If Trump will do anything against ISIS, expect him to call for a ground invasion in raqqa so we can hit them where it would hurt the most. Look, Americans want to feel like they are being protected in their own country. Plain and simple.
>>
>>73608338

Every country on earth has a Muslim community, the only exception is (possibly) North Korea.

So what these idiots really want is a total ban on immigration except from North Korea

Muslims are part of a religion, you can get white, brown, yellow, or black Muslims, of every culture and ethnicity, even native Americans have Muslims, how can you even ban them?
>>
>>73608633
Whoever said we were profiling based on race, bigot?
>>
>>73608633
Wish we never saved your country in WW2
>>
>>73608633
You can't even vote
>>
>>73602371

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism

I know this is philosophically minded, but Commies have never respected culture. it's a form of private property.
>>
File: redneck.jpg (25 KB, 477x316) Image search: [Google]
redneck.jpg
25 KB, 477x316
>>73608516

>How was anything I said irrational

>Good. Fuck you and fuck your worthless piece of shit country.
>Can't wait till Muslims start killing you spineless cowards in the streets en masse. Fucking pussy.

Do i really have to explain this to you?

>>73608452

get em' Cleetus!
>>
>>73608348
Do you think Pearl Harbor would never have happened if the British had asked someone else for those munitions?
>>
>>73602254
The alliance won't be important if we're overrun by mudshits
>>
>>73602205
>the majority of muslims are bad and only a handful are good

Dude what? The problem has always been the opposite of what you said
>>
>>73608795

Oh OK, lets just set up pork and alcohol booths at every US checkpoint for people to prove they're not Muslims

how else would you enforce a ban genius? You probably don't know this as you have never left your trailer-home, but religion is not on a passport
>>
>>73609010
Fuck you. I hope we go to war.
>>
>>73609010
None of that was irrational.

Do you know what that word means or are is English your second language, Mohammad?
>>
don't we have the special relationship with the UK due to cultural ties? if we have no more ties we should just tell them to fuck off and turn to australia or something or even japan, we have more in common with asians these days anyway which is fucking hilarious
>>
ITT: Retarded racists try to defend an unworkable idea farted out by a loudmouth clown.
>>
>>73601937
Wanting to work with people who's religion commands them to be treacherous as fuck and lie their asses off.
Turn in your American flag, you don't deserve it.
>>
File: mexicans.jpg (74 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.jpg
74 KB, 648x454
>>73609409
Since this is what the average American will look like soon, I think looking south will be a better alternative.
>>
>>73608633
Hello Ahmed how are you today?
>>
File: 1462408100675.jpg (54 KB, 524x528) Image search: [Google]
1462408100675.jpg
54 KB, 524x528
>>73609010
Not an argument. Thanks for admitting defeat.

Difference between you and the guy in your picture: He still has the means to defend himself from the cucking you're going through in his hands. So effectively, You < Cleetus. How does it feel, knowing a backwater redneck will continue on in the gene pool long after your crumpet-huffing asses have been sealed away in revisionist history? We own you. We always have.
>>
File: irrational.png (28 KB, 611x652) Image search: [Google]
irrational.png
28 KB, 611x652
>>73609390

Can rednecks really be this stupid?

come on Cleetus, even you can see how dumb you're being
>>
>>73609566
>Wanting to work with people who's religion commands them to be treacherous as fuck and lie their asses off.
Top tier retardation there, chucklefuck.
But what else would you expect from someone whose world knowledge comes purely from right-wing hate sites?
The Koran says muslims can lie to save their lives.
But in your stupid head, that's "treachery".
Please, quote me the part where the Bible says christians shouldn't lie. Asshole.
>>
>>73609342
Considering how you've got a head-chopper as mayor of your primary city, and you have no-go Sharia zones in your streets, I wouldn't exactly consult you first as to a solution.
>>
>>73608633
It's a temporary pause while the immigration procedure is improved to better prevent terrorists like the San Bernardino wife from entering.
>>
>>73609747
Nice try Muhammad. I'm not dignifying your bullshit with a serious answer.
>>
>>73609566
>When a European knows what it means to be an American more than an American

This. Nigga. Here.

We love you, bruv.
>>
>>73609819

>head-chopper as mayor of your primary city

hhaha, wow, good one!

>no-go Sharia zones

where are these zones, it seems I've only heard of these either from idiots who don't even live here, or from random youtube videos. Even the far-right in this country has stopped arguing this as there is no evidence that they exist
>>
khan is a terrorist lover. muhammad is #1 terrorist.
>>
>>73609747
>Never heard of the Ten Commandments

Please go find a rope, a stool, and a high rafter, and do the right thing.
>>
>>73609535
Yeah! And another thing this "rumor" that HRC is paying internet trolls is a republican funded lie, and a shameful attempt to paint Mrs. Clinton as corrupt politician when, in reality, she wants to move us further into the 21st century by recognizing full equality, the importance of equal pay for equal work and the rights of undocumented Americans
>>
>>73610076
So it's alright for you to tell us how our election will turn out, based on your news, but not okay for us to notice the kebab ten feet up your asses? K then.
>>
File: Trump ayy lmao.jpg (85 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
Trump ayy lmao.jpg
85 KB, 658x595
>>73609747
>Please, quote me the part where the Bible says christians shouldn't lie.

Reddit tier bait
>>
File: 1462861407966.jpg (773 KB, 800x1207) Image search: [Google]
1462861407966.jpg
773 KB, 800x1207
>>73610299
Also curious: Only Christians were called into question, but not Judaism, Buddhism, etc. Very strange, indeed.
>>
>>73609823

Dedicated terrorist groups will always bypass the regulations, the only real way to prevent a terrorist from entering is a complete shutdown of the borders, to all.

A temporary halt in immigration seems good on paper, but i reality will have consequences to the economy, and foreign relations for America.

The best solution is to promote economic development in the middle-east, and fully militarily supporting the removal of jihadist groups. Again, there will be dire consequences, but it works, Pakistan has launched a massive offensive against jihadists near Afghanistan 3 years ago, and going from 2014 to 2015, terrorist attacks are down 60%

In addition to this, giving larger budgets to domestic intelligence agencies, and increasing their powers of investigations will uncover terrorists, the San Bernardino terrorists were oddjobs in their own families, and were openly preaching Jihad according to the FBI
>>
>>73603520
we didnt elect him, the shitheads in London did, fucking city gives us a bad name
>>
>>73601937
>muslim allies
>>
How to sort out all Muslims:
Make contact with a designated pig a mandatory part of the screening process.

Every religion can make contact with a pig but Muslims, even Jews. Jews just can't eat them.
>>
>>73611267
>making contact
*sigh* *unzips fly*
>>
>>73611267

Muslims can touch pigs idiot, they just cant eat them
>>
File: black murder rate.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
black murder rate.png
24 KB, 657x425
same logic as this
>>
>>73611489
Thanks for the insight, Ahmed. Now tell me why whenever somebody puts pork on something in a Muslim shop or mosque, they have to clear the whole place out.
>>
>>73605680
Hillary laughs about rape.
>>
>>73611267
Would be fun to rent an apartment next to a mosque and get a pet pig, which you would walk very frequently.
>>
File: 1454589893820.gif (2 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1454589893820.gif
2 MB, 400x285
>>73601937

>Muslim allies
>>
File: 1444869360132.png (679 KB, 889x568) Image search: [Google]
1444869360132.png
679 KB, 889x568
>>73611602
>trump supporters showing their true colors

wow
>>
>>73611867
:)
>>
>>73609635
WE WUZ SOLDIERZ AND SHIEETTT
>>
File: 1430725600259.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1430725600259.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>73602254
>>
>>73601937
Muslim allies are like Australian Intellectuals or Funny Women, they don't exist anon
>>
>>73601937
>how are we supposed to work with the mayor of London

who gives a shit, fuck this Mudslime sandnigger, I hope Trump carpet bombs his house
>>
>>73611867
885 years seems a bit excessive
>>
>>73602022
first post, best post
>>
>>73611677

most kebab shops and takeaways are owned by Muslims, and they offer things like sausage, pepperoni, and ham, so most likely some people are just touchy-feely or don't understand the scripture properly
>>
File: 1444944344418.jpg (90 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1444944344418.jpg
90 KB, 1029x1738
>>73602157
>>
>>73612305
Muslim are allowed to lie, cheat and betray for profit all they want, including their own lame excuse for a god.
>>
File: 1462486305184.gif (884 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1462486305184.gif
884 KB, 245x150
>>73601937
Not everyone in your family and friends can be trusted, fucking cunt.

Not even you, really.
>>
>>73602254
They need us more.
>>
>>73602022

Checkd

FpBp

/thread
>>
Not Muslim related, but has anyone tried real Indian curry? The elderly Indian couple I help provide transportation for gave me some of the best curry I've ever had.
>>
>>73601937
Doesn't he have ties to terrorist organizations though?
>>
>>73612507
Holy shit is america cucked or what

Yet so many ameriposters are so fucking arrogant towards europes decline
>>
File: 1462770082779.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1462770082779.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>73601937
>>
>>73601937
MAKE WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

FOR REFUGEES

PRINCE SADIQ
MIGHTY IS HE
MAYOR OF LON-DON
STRONG AS TEN BRITISH MEN, DEFINITELY

HE ESTABLISHED SHARIA LAW
KILLED TWENTY BRITS FOR JIHAD
WHO SENT THOSE BONGS TO ALLAH?
WHY - PRINCE SADIQ!

HE'S GOT 75 TAKBIR KEKOLDS
OF SHARIA ZONES, HE'S GOT 53
WHEN IT COMES TO INDIAN EX-PATS
DO THEY POO IN LOO?
IM TELLIN' YOU
THERES NO TOILETS WITHIN THE CITY!

PRINCE SADIQ
GLAMOROUS HE
MAYOR OF LON-DON

HEARD YOUR WOMEN WERE A SIGHT, LOVELY TO SEE
SO BRITBONG THAT'S WHY
MOHAMMAD LOWERS HIS FLY
TO RAPE YOUR WOMEN AND CRY
"FICKI FICKI"!

REF-U-GEES
EASY TO SEE
THIS IS YOUR FUTURE
SUCH A PLACE, TO EMBRACE
DIVERSITY
COME TO LONDON AND RULE
DONT FUCK OFF WERE NOT FULL
WERE ON OUR KNEES
BEGGING TO YOU PLEASE
ALLOW US TO PREP THE BULL!

Refugees
Yes, they may be
But not as you know them!
Read my lips
And come to grips
With the reality.
Yes, meet a boy from Al Qaeda,
Who claimed he was only a minor,
Say hello to your precious REFUGEES!
---
So refugees
Turn out to be
Merely Rapists!
Just a con
Need I go on?
Take it from me.
Their culture filled with flaws,
Give me adequate cause,
To send them packing on a one-way trip
So their prospects take a terminal dip!
Their assets frozen!
The venue's chosen!
It's the ends of the earth! Whoopee!
So long! Ex-REFUGEE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1461922667657.png (235 KB, 691x717) Image search: [Google]
1461922667657.png
235 KB, 691x717
>>73612140
>aussie intellectuals dont exists
>>
File: 1442430764867.jpg (148 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
1442430764867.jpg
148 KB, 900x800
>>73613095
>USA
>muslim balck president
>less than 60% white
>not cucked
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.