[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WSJ - Hillary: the conservative hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>The best hope for what’s left of a serious conservative movement in America is the election in November of a Democratic president, held in check by a Republican Congress. Conservatives can survive liberal administrations, especially those whose predictable failures lead to healthy restorations—think Carter, then Reagan. What isn’t survivable is a Republican president who is part Know Nothing, part Smoot-Hawley and part John Birch. The stain of a Trump administration would cripple the conservative cause for a generation.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/hillary-the-conservative-hope-1462833870-lMyQjAxMTI2NjE0MDYxNzA5Wj
>>
File: OYVEY.jpg (32 KB, 274x291) Image search: [Google]
OYVEY.jpg
32 KB, 274x291
>>73600932
>>
>>73600932
dear god, her skin is sparkling like diamonds.
She literally is a vampire.
>>
>>73600932
>OY VEY goyim, you MUST elect Crooked Hillary to protect my precious shekel stash!
>>
>>73600932
>Hillary is a neocon guise
>No, she's not
>Conservatives should vote Hillary guise
>Yes, they should
>>
>>73600932
>>73601093
fuck
>>
>>73600932
So a Republican Congress is just not going to confirm any new subprime court justices for 4 to 8 years?
>>
>>73601093
PURE
>>
File: humaaaaa.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
humaaaaa.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>73600932
Uh.. and what was Obama? Repub had the congress and senate this whole time. That is why Trump will win.
>>
File: notsuredog.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
notsuredog.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>73601093
>>
Hillary getting elected would be good for conservatives though. She would push this nation ever closer to armed rebellion, and it would cause nationalist sentiment to grow even stronger.
We've begun to solidify under 8 years of Obama, and another Dem cabinet could very well make us mainstream. If Trump is bad president then things would peter out. If Trump is a great president then all the building frustration would subside. We'd be back on track to happily getting fucked by the government without saying a word. We need to build people's anger for the long term.
>>
>>73601181
That's dandruff and flies, lad
>>
>>73600932
the general hasn't even started and trump is already one upping her.

whatever trump grand he don't relinquish so Ohio is for trump today Florida next week.

the rest will fall like dominoes, my prediction is that she will be obsolete by September
>>
Gee, after reading all these fine posts, I think im no longer #AShillForHill
>>
>>73600932

“There’s a debate going on in the Kremlin between the Foreign Ministry and the Intelligence Services about whether they should release the 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that they have hacked into.”
>>
>>73602112
RUSSIA PLEASE SAVE US.
>>
>>73600932
>The stain of a Trump administration would cripple the conservative cause for a generation.

you mean like Dubya, who is anti Trump, did?
>>
Neocons on suicide watch.
>>
>liberal presidents can destroy country and be ok
>republicans will destroy themselves for generations with a bad president

When did 8 years become a generation? After this asshole, I don't hear many people talking about bush...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.