[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ racist, or just big on stereotypes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 526x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 526x239
>Is against SJW's watering down the words bigot, sexists, racist, and x-phob.
>Reapeatly calls Shapiro and Levin kikes wild also scaring away red-pilled gays and non-whites from the board.

Don't you realize that in order to stop the lefts agenda... we need minorities on our side? If the republican's could get gays to support religious rights... more chirstians would be open go supporting gay rights. We need to change PR tactics and save as many minds as we can no matter his degenerate.
>>
I am
Constantly On big stereotypes
I like Teac, 1979 double
Cassette & receiver fucking thing was Solid Bitch!
>>
>>73600284
>No matter his degenerate
Why the fuck would I want a filthy degenerate on my side. Make them see their on degeneracy, sure but I will not bond with mentally ill people or liberal cucks.

Shit thread.
>>
>need minorities
No
>>
>>73600284
If you can't take the heat, get out of the oven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80

There's no good outcome when you self-censor in order to gain appeal.
>literally Cuckservatism
>>
File: 1460382059549.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460382059549.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>73600284
>Shapiro
>not a kike

>scaring away sensitive fags and niggers
oh no how horrible
>>
>>73600284
I guess I am racist, but I am very polite and wouldn't be mean to someone because of their race.
>>
hownew.r.u
>>
/pol/ is contrarian/anti-culture.
>>
File: disdainfuldon.jpg (131 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
disdainfuldon.jpg
131 KB, 624x420
>>73600284
Jews are inherently anti white.
>>
File: older-meme-checks-out.jpg (28 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
older-meme-checks-out.jpg
28 KB, 450x338
>>73600284
1. /pol/ is not a groupmind. You'll find certain memes dominant at certain times but what's nice is there is always something else bubbling all around it too. There's always a lot of summerfags and it takes time for them to get up to speed, it's to be expected.

2. SJWs and Stormfags are two wings of the same bird. The tissue that connects and animates both is racism.

3. Keeping 1 in mind, the closest thing to a groupthink in pol is probably hatred for SJWs.

4. The most common memes currently, however, appear to essentially Stormfag responses. This is unfortunate but also reflective of the broader culture, I am afraid. These responses are fatally flawed, although they appear on the surface to resist SJWism, in fact they strengthen and extend it, by strengthening and extending the basic foundation they need to work.

5. The wise anon will refute racism and all identity politics directly, striking to the root, cutting both the Stormfag and the SJW in the same swing. With time newfags tend to figure this out.
>>
>>73600284
>red-pilled gays
kek
>>
File: Facts.jpg (373 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
Facts.jpg
373 KB, 616x2030
>>73600284
Racists are people that understand and don't ignore statistics
>>
>>73600284
>Is /pol/...
Only one answer exists
Post less and lurk more. Stop making threads, and just read.
A diverse group of people from most of the world post here. Some of them hate each other (just like in the non cyber world, shocking). This place is all of them.
It's no more or less racist than any other part of the internet.
The only thing /pol/ is against, is blatant stupidity.
>>
>>73603310
I'm friends with a few redpill gays. They're normal, professional, conservative people that just happen to be in a relationship with a man. (And looking at American women, can you really blame them for wanting a bromance with a best bud instead of a vaginal harpy just wanting to steal your semen and your wallet?)

They absolutely despise SanFranFaggotry and think trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>73600284
>defending ben shapiro

GTFO kike
>>
This isn't just a problem of 4 chan tho, it's an universal problem going on right now all around the world in every possible way imagined.
On one hand you have loud minority of people who label them self SJW and will not shut up and otoh you have another vocal minority (nazi scum stormfag racist cunts) who to won't shut up. And they keep yelling at each other. Ofc none of them is right and both groups of people are severally retarded and should be put down. US moderates(left or right doesn't matter) are stuck in between this bickering.
It's on us to fucking kill them all, but we need to wake up.
>>
>>73600284
Newfag detected
>>
>need the minorities

NOPE
>>
>>73602222
>shills his videos on /pol/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.