[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are slavs so uncivilised. It can't all be communism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: burqasunglasses.jpg (48 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
burqasunglasses.jpg
48 KB, 627x400
Why are slavs so uncivilised. It can't all be communism.

Fetal alcohol syndrome?
No education?
Shit genes?
>>
File: 1450211030273.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450211030273.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>Muslims talking about being civilized

Kek
>>
>>73599383
probably the genes. I mean, I tolerate them and work with some of them, but you really can't get into any conversation, outside of ape like, low IQ topics with them, like you can with white nordics. they're really dumb, kind of like children
>>
>>73600224
At least they are not cucks
>>
>>73600307

Unlike you with your endless stream of puppet rulers?
>>
File: slav 1.jpg (82 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
slav 1.jpg
82 KB, 268x268
>>73600224
take a load of this cuck
>>
File: Alexandr 1st.jpg (1 MB, 1292x1480) Image search: [Google]
Alexandr 1st.jpg
1 MB, 1292x1480
>>73599383
>Why are slavs so uncivilised.
>uncivilised
What do you guys always mean by this?
Never could understand.
>>
>>73600224
>low IQ topics with them
oh lol, many scientist in my country do not agree with you, what tell ur scientist? *silence*
>>
>>73601433
In cuck's logic
Badass = uncivilized
Faggots = civilized
That's why Nordic countries are the homes of homosexuals of the world
>>
>>73600224
What, pray tell, are these meaningful conversations requiring nordic intelligence?
>>
>>73599383
Polish visiting germanistan
Yes most off the things that are wrong with us today are because of communism. But we are sure more civilizied than the brits. Never saw such such a dirty place. The people looked like inbreds and behaved like niggers. So i recomend to leave your Island for a while and see the real world.
>>
File: Livy on Affluence.png (173 KB, 643x423) Image search: [Google]
Livy on Affluence.png
173 KB, 643x423
Basically this.
>>
File: Julius Caesar Masculinity.png (136 KB, 728x349) Image search: [Google]
Julius Caesar Masculinity.png
136 KB, 728x349
>>73603081

I beg your pardon, I meant this one.
>>
>>73600224
The last time I've been to Norway I had an argument with a Norgay shop assistant that coudnt calculate without using calculator the amount he needs to pay out as a change. I know it's a bait but really, money made you lazy and dumb so that you need others to help you out even at solving some simple subtraction
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.