[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this guy is a treasonous faggot and needs to be executed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Reminder that this guy is a treasonous faggot and needs to be executed
>>
>>73595837
Hello, Department of Defense

Are things going on so slowly at the office they forced you to shill against snowden?

off yourself bootlicker
>>
>>73595837
He just a fucking SharePoint admin who couldn't do his job.
>>
>>73595837
well hes out there fucking russian womin now
>>
>>73595837

I actually had less sympathy for him after I saw that documentary. He seems like a massive faggot.

He claims what he did was out of conviction but I don't see the passion in his eyes. He struck me more as someone who was aimless in life and wanted to do something big to get out of his dull life.
>>
>>73595837
NSA shills plz go away.
>>
Technically yes but only in order to the out the greater treasonous activities of the executive branch. Lesser of two evils.
>>
>>73595837
Yeah,moot totally betrayed us against the SJWs
>>
>>73596851
>He struck me more as someone who was aimless in life and wanted to do something big to get out of his dull life.
You described typical revolutionary archetype.
>>
>>73596851
>He struck me more as someone who was aimless in life and wanted to do something big to get out of his dull life.
Welcome to everybody who ever wanted power
>>
>>73595837
All hail the American Knight!
>>
>>73595837
>reveals government crimes against civilians
>a treasonous faggot
Stay cucked.
>>
File: dick cheese.jpg (552 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
dick cheese.jpg
552 KB, 1200x798
>>73595837
Meanwhile
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.