[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nihilistic Liberal Faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_6.png (483 KB, 720x669) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
483 KB, 720x669
look at the comments on this kikebook video

https://www.kikebook.com/NextNextNow/videos/787369534732372/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73595006
3edgy5me
>>
>>73595006
link doesn't wokr
>>
>im so contrarian i dont like either side
>the only problem i have with liberals is they dont win :^)
>>
File: 1457679417481.jpg (397 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457679417481.jpg
397 KB, 534x712
I think I've figured these guys out.
All the movies and T.V. shows controlled by Jews these kids hear "Jesus Christ!" and "God Dammit" they know why they're being said but they aren't even religious.
It has no meaning to them other than the emotion they feel when they're saying it. Subconsciously the Jews make light of Christianity to give them no sense of culture all the while making them feel "woke".
They think history written by the victor makes America evil because we're the strongest country on the planet.
The believe they're standing up to some evil bogeyman all the while supporting big government and falling into traps to revoke state power like this transgender bathroom debacle. Even though trannies make than 0.1% of the population and passable trannies won't get noticed if they use their bathroom of choice because no one fucking cards you to use the bathroom
They are complete globalist pawns falling for communist propaganda like anti-gun legislation and dividing the nation by class thinking they're the great unite-rs like when the French hated the nobles and killed anyone who even wore glasses and set back their country's technological advancement hundreds of years.
Then people who do the separating like Sanders accuse others like Trump of being the demagogue all the while stoking racial tensions claiming he's the divider, the enemy of other races.
The non-whites are easy to control because they have an in-group preference, but the truly non racist whites do not.
They find non-white mascots because the non-whites will vote for them no matter what and they trick half the whites into thinking it's discrimination to not vote for them.
They get these "woke" individuals to believe they're fighting for something meaningful and they believe they're going to be in the history books.
They go to Trump rallies thinking they're gonna be written as the saviors who stopped the second coming of Hitler.
The more steps I take back the more I realize it's all tied together.
>>
>>73595259
replace kike with face
>>
File: natalia5.jpg (16 KB, 555x288) Image search: [Google]
natalia5.jpg
16 KB, 555x288
>>73595006
Mate, why the fuck didn't you just link the youtube version if you hate kikebook?
>>
>>73596273
The comments are the hole point of the post

nobody clicks on tiny facebook comments on the thumbnail thread just dies in 10 minutes
>>
>>73596348
The comments are nothing surprising desu. Also I hate to break it to you burger but the clip is right on the money, America isn't the greatest country in the world.

It's actually the world bully for so many reasons. Not a stab at you personally, it's not the people who do these things, it's the government.
>>
>>73596660
Yeah I mean that's a given, our country went down the shitter after JFK's assassination, Republicans were labeled the racists and Democrats have been getting more liberal each election while our checks and balances mean nothing
>>
>>73595006
Yosemite is pretty based though senpai
>>
But America is the greatest country in the world.
Our dollar affects valuation of all currencies.
Our music and movies are longed for worldwide.
Our economic system allows some of the fastest technological development.
We remain at war by choice to maintain a seasoned veteran military.
Our government has to strategize, for decades, the control of its people, knowing the people would B them T F O with the arsenals we are protected and expected to have.
Everyone is allowed to publish and say whatever they want, since libel/slander charges lost its balls after social media took root.
People who try to suppress free speech get beaten to a pulp and run over with cars.
We make so much food we throw away every month more than the summation of all African agrarian output per year.
We engage in international projects just to milk other continents for what they're worth, and sell them off to governments and locals before the cash flow dries up.
We're willing to spend $3 trillion to find one guy who had nothing to do with 9/11, and then lie about killing him.
We nuked a nation twice for not pls responding fast enough, and then told everyone else not to do it.
Everyone wants to live here, whether they know it or not. And if they deny that, they wish they could import America to where they live, which has already happened unbeknownst to them.
Someone can top that? Fuck no.
>>
>>73596660
nah its still the greatest
>>
>>73597350
Wew lad.

>Our dollar affects valuation of all currencies

Isn't this because of the petro dollar? Don't people HAVE to use it?

>Our economic system allows some of the fastest technological development

Is this entirely true? Look at Japan and in some aspects, China. They're innovating in robotics faster. Even Russia is churning out some military innovations.

>We remain at war by choice to maintain a seasoned veteran military

Actually you remain at war to keep the oil flowing in the name of freedom. I don't see you all liberating warlord Africa.

>Our government has to strategize, for decades, the control of its people, knowing the people would B them T F O

If your government has to prepare for years for an elaborate plan to fuck over its people, it's probably not a great country to live in senpai.

>Everyone is allowed to publish and say whatever they want

Except your universities are infested with SJW piss

>People who try to suppress free speech get beaten to a pulp and run over with cars.

No they usually get shut down by the internet brigade.

>We make so much food we throw away every month more than the summation of all African agrarian output per year.

Shame you don't think to try and preserve some of it to, you know, help with dem programz.

>We engage in international projects just to milk other continents for what they're worth, and sell them off to governments and locals before the cash flow dries up.

Yes, you're cunts, congratulations.

>We're willing to spend $3 trillion to find one guy who had nothing to do with 9/11

That's some efficient economic thinking lad.

>We nuked a nation twice

And that's all it took to realize some things are just too horrible. So now you're the cunts of the world.

>Everyone wants to live here

Not going to argue with this. I think it's perceived as a clean slate where anything is possible. Doesn't always work out that way.
>>
I think I killed the thread.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.