[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 703x971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 703x971
Redpill me on why we can't have a one world government /pol/
>>
>>73593337
>over 100,00663000,0750,000 gorillion Chinese and pooinloos voting for your president

What
>>
>>73593337
God establishes the borders of nations. He created the many languages that exist to divide us.

This is the real reason.
>>
>>73593337
We can. We can march to the depths of any hell we can conceive.

Doesn't mean it's not an awful idea.
>>
You are a retard

Why the fuck do you wanna diminish your say in the government?

Pansecessionism is the way to go
>>
>>73593909
Kill yourself thiest
>>
>>73593824
>>73593988
>Implying the useless Democracy is still needed.
>>
>>73593337
Competition,culture, national identity, these things drove the human race forward and uplift all. A rising tide raises all boats. A NWO seeks to enslave the masses and reprogram them into low education wage slaves with a supremely powerful, elite ruling class.
>>
>>73593337
I prefer a localized, communist government.
People don't need a central government.
>>
>>73594035
>Thiest

What is that, like a thug priest?
>>
>>73594122

How does boot taste lick?
>>
>>73593976
You know he was really asking why you think it's a bad idea you shifty old bollocks hahaha.
>>
File: usa.jpg (29 KB, 448x440) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
29 KB, 448x440
A one world government would essentially be Sweden on a global scale

You really don't want that, do you?
>>
>>73594203
Newfags need to leave
>>
>>73594035
That'll show em!
*tips fedora*
>>
>>73594538
You sure showed me
>>
We'll need one to make it easier to fight the aliens
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.