[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ thinks of early HRT? Doesn't this make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462714662183.png (2 MB, 1141x1277) Image search: [Google]
1462714662183.png
2 MB, 1141x1277
What does /pol/ thinks of early HRT?
Doesn't this make it so it's too young to consent to sex but old enough to choose your sex and ultimately your sexuality?
>>
I don't care i'd fuck both of them
>>
>>73593193
It's irresponsible, should be done only rarely this generation to test psychological results.
>>
We live in an era of science but also an era of ignorance.

Genetics are super important but inconvenient to lifestyles and desires.

If you are genetic male, you are male. Trying to redefine gender and sex without biology if stupid.

There is going to be blowback in the form of non-religious, machine logic based Nazi like fascism in the near future.

The people of influence now aren't people of reason or logic.

The people genetically predisposed to be religious fanatics are twisting society in a sick form without the religion.

The "machine logic" has to hit the world hard.
>>
Crazy imo, when I was at that age I was worrying about beating Super Mario not even thinking about gender.
>>
>>73593193

>Kids do girly shit and play with girls as well as boys, because they're fucking kids and that's just what they do
>New age parents desperate for special snowflake victimhood status declare this to mean that a 4 year old boy wants to spend the rest of his life wearing a dress and having a mutilated dick
>Force the kid to take HRT so they can whine to others about how they are so oppressed
>Kids life is entirely fucked up as a result
>>
>>73593193
It's illegal to give children of that age actual hormones. More than likely he's on anti androgens and beta blockers, which delays the onset of puberty, giving him more time to decide to transition without acquiring all those icky male features.
>>
>>73593193
Its highly irresponsible a child is not old enough to make the decision or even understand. I played barbies with my sister when I was young. if i was influenced by this transgender crap pushed by people, who's to say I wouldn't end up believing i was trans? It's dangerous.
>>
>>73593193
there needs to be an industry devoted to the development of traps they should just round up all the boys who want to be little girls into a camp where they'll transition into sissies and have them auctioned online so we can have our own personal boipucci isn't this the american dream.
>>
>>73593193
It should be mandatory for all moderately cute white bois
>>
>>73593193
$100 says this perversion of nature, wears a butt plug and desperately craves cum facials.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.