[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I just met this girl and I'm falling for her. Thought she was white but shes actually Jewish. That's her on the pic and I met her on pof. Shes a traditional woman, no kids, 30 yrs old.

What should i do, /pol/?
>>
>>73589835
Fuck her she's hot
>>
prepare the oven...
>>
>>73589835
Is this /pol/ related? This is your personal life man. Get a grip, Max.
>>
Not post this shit as some anon night know her.. your 30 years old grow up
>>
30+ single, fuck and leave her. Bitches at this age are fucking insane, stay safe beta bro
>>
File: 1443978202624.jpg (122 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443978202624.jpg
122 KB, 800x600
>>73589835
>you know what to do
>>
>No kids
>Jewish
>Thirty
>On a dating website

She is a fucking psychopath who will murder you.
Meet up with her right now.
>>
>>73589998
You filthy jew dirt bomb hadji terrorist spook towel head... that was my post to be posted
>>
Jews are good. Shalom.
>>
>>73589835
If you are honestly consulting /pol/ for advice over your love life, and her being Jewish is honestly a factor over whether you date her or not...

...then by golly you have every right to be concerned. She doesn't deserve a man like you. She's a dirty Jew. Feel free to reveal to her your true feelings about the Jews.
>>
post some nudes
>>
>>73590038
You'd better had chosen a Jew as a mayor of the capital instead of Muslim.
>>
>>73590171
I live in London and I voted for the jew, but get this. The jew's sister, Jemima, is married to a fucking paki named imran khan, there's no hope left here.
Glad I planned on moving months ago.
>>
Just found her on Youtube. This is her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhF4UuVVWEQ
>>
>>73589835
she will buy you if you drop her. you have no choice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.