[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real /pol/ Supports Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 590x421
The Fierce Warrior Who'll Protect the United States
>>
>>73587457
If You Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentence They Won't Know You're A Shill
>>
Well shilled CTR. Truly a great candidate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0
>>
>>73577120
Comeon Applied Hilldawgetics you need to come up with better. Hire me of you want idgaf about being a benedict arnold as long as i can vote trump once i get off work
>>
Let's set the record straight

There is so much baloney flying around out there about Hillary Clinton that we want to set the record straight.

The main source of the propaganda against Clinton is the Republican Party. They fear her bid for the presidency of the United States more than any other. They have spent years trying to tear her down in the most subtle and not-so-subtle ways that one would think that the general public would see right through their schemes.

The Republicans have been exposed as being behind the efforts to discredit Clinton for her emails and have publicly admitted that they went after her full bore on Benghazi. We have a gullible American public and more often than not they tend to either believe this baloney or it puts doubts about Clinton in their minds.

Aside from Barack Obama this country has been headed by old white men since its inception. They have done everything to American Indians except exterminate them and it wasn’t for lack of trying that they did not succeed in this endeavor.
>>
File: polls.png (324 KB, 727x644) Image search: [Google]
polls.png
324 KB, 727x644
Daily Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFl_sd2pWnk
>>
File: Hillary Foreign Policy disasters.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Foreign Policy disasters.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
Yes

truly a foreign policy genius
>>
>>73587457
>real /pol/s mum supports Hilldawg

Fixed cunt don't do it again
>>
Donald Trump has suggested that the people writing trade deals have no understanding of how the deals harm regular people. "I do believe in trade." Clinton said, going on to explain, "We are five percent of the world's population. We have to trade with the other 95 percent. That has on balance been a net plus for our economy." The former secretary of state told Dickerson that she has "called for a trade prosecutor to report directly to the president," and warned of people that take advantage of our markets. "We need to be much more affirmative in stopping them from doing that.".
>>
File: 1462585185468.png (272 KB, 599x508) Image search: [Google]
1462585185468.png
272 KB, 599x508
>>73587457
>Protect the United States
>>
I'd pick the candidate who doesn't want the US to default on its debt

anyone who plays with centuries worth of credibility of his country like that is too batshit to be president
>>
What shit. You have to start reading outside the net and listening outside of youtube.

Try reading "The Clintons' War on Women" and "Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family" topped with D'Souza's "Stealing America"... or at least read SOMETHING that is backed by documented history and fact before puking out yet more drivel which amounts to nothing more than rehashed misguided opinion "learned" on the web.

Maybe then all you faggots will have an inkling of what's actually going on.
>>
>>73590803
Merkel has to win elections in Germany, not in America
>>
isn't running on a platform that attacks the second amendment very unamerican?

thats how I'm seeing it, honestly I'd consider her despite all the murders if she would let the 2nd amendment be, she announces herself as a hitler wannabe attacking the second amendment, that is considered anti law and order and just in case you haven't realized Americans approve of law and order

if she keeps that shit up the people are just going to dig deeper and find all that shit, besides all the awful unamerican stuff she's done, nobody's really read all the emails yet but we still have time, so far we know she's hot for madame rothschild,

she needs to clean up her act if she expects to get anywhere, this is new America which is informed, should we dig into how her ancestors were slave trading opium dealers?

I can assure you they were, the Clinton political dynasty has been around a long time
>>
>>73587457
>the crazy bitch who will allow more rapist isis members in the united states
*fixed
>>
File: shillarys8.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2096) Image search: [Google]
shillarys8.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2096
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a Republican-funded lie to smear her campaign.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.