[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Hillary is going to win all 50 states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CiDtyhpUkAECQxF.jpg (101 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CiDtyhpUkAECQxF.jpg
101 KB, 1024x576
Do you think Hillary is going to win all 50 states?
>>
Yes.
>>
>MSNBC
k
>>
No... she's going to win all 60 states.
>>
So why does everyone hate Trump so much? It really seems as if he offended the man behind the curtain, which doesn't make a lot of sense because he is pro Israel.
>>
>>73586880
Trump cannot win
>>
>>73587332

he's also a non-interventionist that's why they freak out because they don't want America to stop fighting wars for them
>>
Nah. She only gets the state of denial
>>
>>73587332
Trump isn't a neocon, globalist, or a neolib

he also doesn't play the SJW/PC game that exists to protect wall street
>>
>>73587390
..says increasingly nervous pizza-nigger for the seventh time this year
>>
>>73587332
>So why does everyone hate Trump so much?
The biggest leftist media slander campaign of all time polluting the minds of insecure sheeple through almost every news outlet and social media, how the fuck it manages to work so well when it's so blatant is beyond me.
>>
TRUMP IS A SHILL FOR JEWISH INTERESTS, HIS CAMPAIGN AND FINANCES ARE RUN BY JEWS FOR JEWS. HE HAS SACRIFICED HIS FAMILY TO JEWS BECAUSE HE OWED THEM SHEKELS FOR REAL ESTATE. SOROS MASTERMINDED THIS ALL AND RUNS TRUMP BEHIND THE SCENES. BEWARE TRUMP IS ABSOLUTELY A KIKE SHILL AND ANTIWHITE
>>
>>73586880
What kind of stupid poll is that?
>American journalism
>>
>Trump tied in Ohio, Florida and PA
>implying he won't win
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.