[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic Mushrooms Now Legal in New Mexico!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
https://www.inverse.com/article/7772-magic-mushrooms-are-legal-in-new-mexico-how-bout-that

>legalizing mushrooms
>ever

How about a new meme? "DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO" and some fedora memes? Silence those who favor it. Fuck them. They just got fucking mushrooms legalized. Whats next? Acid?
>>
Dude nanny state lmao
>>
lmao fucking straight edge faggot.
>>
>>73583626
weed and shrooms are fine if regulated. stop making such a fuss.
>>
>>73583626

>eat shrooms when you're bored
>decide to better life, can't undecide it as well

what happened to me?
>>
>>73583626
Magic Mushrooms, LSD, and Marijuana are all drugs that should be legalized, and are all safe, although LSD must be taken at an appropriate dosage.

This shit should be legalized and heavily taxed in both our countries, because right now it's all being sold on the streets, with all profits going to spics and nigger.
>>
>>73583626
Whoa DUUUUUDE

>t. Unwashed faggot
>>
4-AcO-DMT is legal in most US states as well.
>>
>>73583626
How are beavers legalised in USA?
>>
>>73583626

>hating on shrooms

You must be a fucking hoot lad.

>>73584468

They really are the most insufferable faggots going huh?

>>73584565

Introspective trip. Do whatever you feel you should now before the motivation leaves you.
>>
>>73584671
>They really are the most insufferable faggots going huh?
As annoying as stoners are, sXe are an order of magnitude worse, holy shit.
>>
I hate doing shrooms with other people, but by myself I always have a great time. I don't care if its legal or not because I don't take them out of my house.
>>
>>73583626
Tolerance dictates you can only use then every couple of months.

I used them and felt really happy and got tons of new ideas.

Op is a sourpus. Natural things should be legal. Nature should never be illegal.
>>
>>73583626
>"They're really, really hard to buy."

Then whats the fucking point of legalizing them?
>>
>>73583626
authoritarian retards, the legalisation of drugs in portugal made it a much safer country with less drug use.
>>
>>73584742
>every couple of months
Your tolerance resets in a couple of days.
>>
>>73584468
Loud and proud. How the fuck does not doing drugs make someone a faggot now?

>>73584529
You cant trust everyone to do it and not flip out and hurt others. Not everyone is responsible with themselves, thus sometimes the government needs to ban substances. Look at prescription pills. I dont see you saying "SELL PERCOCETS OVER-THE-COUNTER AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE".

>>73584830
people will want to fucking grow them. it'll gain popularity. It's legal after all now.
>>
>>73584830

Go pick em or get a grow kit.
>>
>all these druggies ITT
>>
>>73584999
Because you believe shit like-
>Not everyone is responsible with themselves, thus sometimes the government needs to ban substances.
If we did this with everything we'd all live in solitary confine3ment. You don't teach responsibility by banning shit you dumbass.
>I dont see you saying "SELL PERCOCETS OVER-THE-COUNTER AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE".
Sell Vicodin OTC and make them available to everyone.
>>
>>73584999
>Loud and proud. How the fuck does not doing drugs make someone a faggot now?
Not doing drugs doesn't make you a faggot. Being a straight edge fuck who wants a nanny state that keeps -harmless- recreational drugs illegal does make one a faggot, tho.
>>
>>73584999
People who go on murder sprees while on shrooms, are also either on steroids, meth, pcp or coke.
>>
>>73583626

Well, yeah, considering acid is less toxic than sugar, dose per dose.

You obviously know very little, or nothing about these substances. What exactly is inherently wrong about them, besides your D.A.R.E. officer telling you "drugs r mad, mmkay?"

Now something like meth, I can understand, but classic psychedelics have no business being illegal.
>>
>>73583626
This is a good thing retard. Psychedelics are the true redpill. Chances are you wouldn't be typing on that computer/phone you're using now had it not been for the fact that Steve Jobs/ Bill Gates tried LSD.
>>
OP clearly doesn't understand shrooms

it's not something you do every day like alcohol or weed where you can more or less function normally on them, it's something you do once every few months (more often for some but you get the idea)
>>
>>73585143
Sometimes irresponsible people hurt others. Don't you agree we need compromises?

>>73585151
sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation. There are many who aren't. If you can moderate and be safe then chances are you can probably hide it. It's better you feel a little indignified buying through a street dealer than if officers could do nothing about the most dangerous addicts.
>>
>>73585151
No drug is harmless.
>>
>>73585276
>Sometimes irresponsible people hurt others. Don't you agree we need compromises?
Punish only those who fuck up. I shouldn't be punished for car wrecks because other people wreck their cars.
>>
>>73585318
We need prevention measures as well, though.
>>
>>73585388
No we don't. We need you busybodies to mind your own business.
>>
>>73585276
>sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation.
30,000 people die on the roads every year in the united states. By the logic that we cannot trust people to be responsible, we would have banned motorized vehicles a long time ago.
>>
>>73585277
Way less dangerous than living a sedentary lifestyle, spending 10h a day shitposting on /pol/ while eating trash food.
>>
>>73585486

>caring about crime
>busybody

>mind your own business
>and ignore crime

This is ridiculous. Do you not see that that not everyone sees this issue the same way you do? It's like talking to a wall that occasionally insults you.

>>73585506
No, we should've just improved our driving tests. What do you know about "my" logic if you think I want to ban everything?
>>
Why does anybody do shrooms? The trip isn't even that fun compared to real drugs. Fucking hippies
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x598
>>73584468
If anything, using weed and shrooms makes you a degenerate faggot.
>>
>>73585622
lmao. Improving driving tests won't make Bob not drive when he's drunk, or Susie look at the road instead of her phone.
>>
File: 1443244646312.jpg (66 KB, 734x732) Image search: [Google]
1443244646312.jpg
66 KB, 734x732
>>73585622
"crime" meaning illegal drug use? Yeah, that shit's none of your fucking business.
>>
>>73585709
No. What will help with that is checkpoints and officers out on patrol.
>>
>>73583626
dude it's just a fungus maaan it's from the earth dude
>>
>>73584468
>>73584671
>>73584723
Not ALL of us are cockbags about it.
>>73585151
>Being a straight edge fuck who wants a nanny state that keeps -harmless- recreational drugs illegal does make one a faggot, tho.
Fair enough.
>>73585276
>sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation.
So? Fuck 'em.
>>73585318
This.
>>
>wanting the jewnited states gov. to tell you what to do with your life
>>
>>73585642
No, they don't make you degeneratae at all, they are anti degenerate.
ALCOHOL is the true degenerate drug, as it is proven to be 115 times more dangerous than cannabis. ANd that basically means 115 times more degenerate than cannabis.
>>
>>73585781
Crime means other crimes an officer can find when he catches someone with a joint. The joint's not the greatest issue here if he's carrying a gun or heroin. That wouldn't have been found if it weren't for the joint being illegal.
>>
dude the last time i took mushrooms i got so high that i couldn't understand basic requests like "pass me the keys" and "come downstairs." fun times.
>>
You should totally be thrown into a cage with violent niggers and spics for picking mushrooms
>>
>>73585802
Jee billy, you figured it out. To reduce crimes on the roads, we just need more Officers! I can't believe no politician ever thought of it before! Decades after decades, we've had tens of thousands of casualties on our roads, yet the solution was right in front of us the whole time : We can reduce that number to next-to-zero simply by setting up more checkpoints and hiring more officers! Fucking. Genius. It's not like we have limited human and financial resources to put people on the roads. How are we going to pay for it, Billy? How about legalizing and taxing the shit out of weed and mushrooms? Wait, no...
>>
>>73583626
mushrooms posses no threat to your health
>>
>>73585994
You see, I don't mind people carrying heroin or guns. I'm an American you see, and free enterprise and guns run in my blood like guts and glory.

I don't suffer commie bullshit like you espouse.
>>
>>73585869

>Not ALL of us are cockbags about it.

As long as you're not telling other what to do we're sound.
>>
>>73586089
You will never completely stop a crime. Murder is never going to be 100% gone. The purpose is prevention and education. Plenty of people don't touch the stuff because of it's criminal nature.
>>
>>73583626
>Whats next? Acid?
Here's hoping! Johnson/Stein 2016!
>>
lol
enjoy your hppd
>>
>>73585994
>being pro unnecessary searches
please kill urself shill
>>
>>73586285
>enjoy your hppd
I've had this. It's pretty cool, actually.
>>
>>73584999
>You cant trust everyone to do it and not flip out and hurt others. Not everyone is responsible with themselves, thus sometimes the government needs to ban substances.
So you want to ban alcohol, firearms and cars?
There's no problem with eating an edible plant you bootlicking retard, you're the one with the problem.
>>
>>73586110
My neighbor got a bad batch and got Parkinson from it. Fucked his life up. i wouldn't say it's 100% safe, but hey, nothing in life really is. Would be even safer if it was regulated properly.
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 500x300
>>73585951
No, no, no, no, no, it's not about danger. It's about you wanting to make yourself feel so damn happy and special. That's what makes it degenerate.
>>
>>73586181
>Plenty of people don't touch the stuff because of it's criminal nature
and plenty of edgy teens will use it BECAUSE its illegal. you cant win
>>
>>73584999
Legalize heroin, its a medical problem not a criminal one, instead of locking people up for getting high get them treatment instead.

Fuck u straight edge creeps who wanna dictate who can consume what
>>
>>73583626
That font is triggering me
>>
File: 15815.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
15815.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>73583626
Why are burgerclap such jesus pussy faggot who think all drug make you act like you're on bathsalt.

Jesus fucking christ I hate americans so god damn much. Fucking proud of being simpleton.

Stop being RETARDED, holy shit, you've sent men on the moon for fuck sake.
>>
>>73586421
A
>>
Who cares if shrooms are legal? That shit grows everywhere. I can't wait for mushroom season. I am going go full DUDE SHROOMS LMAO.

Don't care if it's legal or not. As long as I am not selling it's not a problem and no one is going to come bust my door down.
>>
>>73586499
Fucking burger
>>
>>73586361
>So you want to ban alcohol, firearms and cars?
No. Regulation. Stop being a fucking troll, you read my posts and I clearly state something that is very difference than blanket bans on guns, alcohol, and firearms.

>>73586416
>Legalize heroin, its a medical problem not a criminal one, instead of locking people up for getting high get them treatment instead.

And a lot of people will still refuse treatment. The problem remains, it's just ignored and left to breed.
>>
>>73585276
>sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation. There are many who aren't.

What exactly do you imagine/fear these people, tripping balls, will do?
>>
Literally a mushroom that grows out the ground and eat it

It is more natural than weed

It shouldn't be legal because we have too many retards in this country
I just pick my own and eat myself with my mates
>>
>>73586560
No, I imagine those who aren't capable of handling to do something bad with it. There are plenty of stupid people. We can't just ignore that problem. Yes, that IS a problem.

>>73586574
>Literally a mushroom that grows out the ground and eat it
That's a psychedelic. Don't water it down, kiddo, that's not how this works.
>>
>ITT: degenerates
>>
>>73586646
A natural psychedelic.

Your putting laws on God's work you burgerclapping jesus cunt.
>>
>>73585994
>The joint's not the greatest issue here if he's carrying a gun
>carrying a gun should be a crime
are you sure you're an American? Fuck off
>>
>>73586574
>do something bad with it.
But like what? Give me something concrete.
>>
>>73586421
Since when did based Canadians exist?
>>
>>73586546
>No. Regulation
so why not have a regulated drug market? Legalisation doesn't mean selling 8-balls in toys r us
>>
>>73586707
>A natural psychedelic.

Which is still a psychedelic. In the context of magic mushrooms, deliberately ignoring the fact that it is a psychedelic or watering it down is testament of a retard.

>>73586752
No, carrying a gun and having 2 felonies and a mental illness is a problem. Sorry, I don't think guns are safe IN EVERY hand.

>>73586867
>what is the pharmaceutical industry
>>
File: illigal drugs.jpg (131 KB, 653x960) Image search: [Google]
illigal drugs.jpg
131 KB, 653x960
>>73583626
Straight edge boot licking faggots that want to dictate to other people what they can and cannot put into their bodies are the worst.

OP, just go suck of some politician or something. You statist faggot.
>>
>>73586574

I didn't know fungi were more "natural" than flowers.

Interesting. How does the scale work? Are trees more or less natural than rocks?
>>
>>73586908
>No, carrying a gun and having 2 felonies
>drugs should be illegal because they're bad
>drugs are bad because they're bad

>pharmaceuticals
I was clearly talking about recreational drugs you melon
>>
>>73586799
You are right, but there are a lot of irresponsible people. People would drive high. I know it would be illegal but the responsibility is still there
>>
>>73584605
> right now it's all being sold on the streets, with all profits going to spics and nigger.

This right here
>>
>>73587065
>You are right, but there are a lot of irresponsible people. People would drive high
like people drive when they're drunk or knackered now? It makes no odds
>>
>>73586963
Fungi is in between animal and plant. Closer related to animal
>>
>>73584620
mostly because cops aren't looking for it/ don't know what it is, so shut up
>>
>>73586950
The problem is when these faggots can't function in society anymore because they fried their brain, so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.

Drugs really are for degenerates and dumb cunts
>>
>>73587204
Cops don't know what any of this shit is, hence cocaine being classed as a narcotic.
>>
>i dont like it, ban it!
Literally no fun sjw tier. fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>73587244
>so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.
Alcoholics manage to hold down a life fine, as do cokeheads and opiate addicts who work jobs that don't drug test.
>>
>>73586963
He said more natural then weed. The weed smoke today have been bred, crossed and manipulated as much as (non gmo) corn, rice and wheat. So its not very natural any more, weed 2000 years ago wouldn't even have been close to the strains that they grow now.

Shrooms haven't been messed with as much and they are basically still the same.
>>
>>73587244
>>>73586950
>The problem is when these faggots can't function in society anymore because they fried their brain, so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.
except if the drug trade were legalised there could be actual treatment and controls in place to help addicts
keeping it illegal solves none of those problems
>>
>>73587127

Wow, so what you're saying is animals are more natural than both plants and fungi? Does that also mean some physically existing things are less real than others?
>>
>>73587375
Yeah weed has been fucking with so much it sucks. My dad said it was alot stronger in the '70s and most of the shit out there today is cheap made low potency bs
>>
>>73587485
No I just stated a fact, don't make presumptions
>>
>>73586367
I don't think many of us tries to feel happy and special. We are just intelligent enough to want to choose a substance that is 115 time healthier than alcohol, is that so hard to fanthom?
>>
File: 1459170048332.jpg (16 KB, 222x266) Image search: [Google]
1459170048332.jpg
16 KB, 222x266
>tfw farm various edible mushrooms for a living
i'd make so much money if growing Psilocybe semilanceata was legal
>>
>>73587552
Your dad don't know shit, Bob Marley couldn't handle today's weed
>>
>>73586646
>No, I imagine those who aren't capable of handling to do something bad with it.

Like what? People who go crazy either take too much (which legalization/regulation could help with by only selling smaller amounts in retail, and opening the way for actual education), don't know what they're getting into (again, education), or the people who actually go crazy are already crazy and psychedelics precipitate psychosis.

I know that most drug dealers will tell even the first timer that they need an eighth of shrooms to trip, which is patently untrue. Adverse reactions are almost non-existant for people who start with lower doses, around a gram (vs. 3.5g). These are the same people who sell a first-timer a few bars of Zanax and tell them to take the whole bar, because that's what they would do. Next thing you know someone takes three bars and goes driving while totally blackout beyond what anyone can imagine.

Drug dealers are the true degenerates. Moral people don't deal drugs today because the market is so fucked. The only way to make money is to be a shitty dealer in line with the black market. Legalization and regulation will ultimately help consumers, making drug use safer and less prevalent. This is only possible with proper education, which prohibition directly opposes. D.A.R.E. is probably responsible for more trouble with psychs than anything else. If we educated people about what these chemicals do, maybe people would think twice before "getting high".

The people who are going to just chase any buzz they can already do so, and they don't even pay taxes on the harm they're doing to society.
>>
>>73587375

Cross/selective breeding doesn't make the plant any less "natural."

All it is is taking plants with desired traits and breeding them together.
>>
>>73587581
>Selling Semilanceata
M8, they grow everywhere, people just go to open fields to pick them, good luck though.
>>
>>73586364
This is the dumbest load of bullshit I will read this year.
>>
>>73587244
>The problem is when these faggots can't function in society anymore because they fried their brain, so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.
This is what the second amendment is for.
>implying that shrooms make people break into home and steal shit.
top kek.
>Drugs really are for degenerates and dumb cunts
People who thinks that heroin and meth are the same as psychedelics and cannabis are ignorant and dumb cunts.

The main reason drugs are related to crime is because
>it illegal so only criminals do it and
>it gest your fired from your job so you have to find other ways to support yourself.
Legalize it and you remove the black market and remove the profits from the criminal gangs.
>>
>>73587558

I'll spell it out for you, friend.

I'm being sarcastic and making fun of something stupid you said, because all these things are natural and born from this planet.
>>
>>73587616
Maybe british weed. The weed american blacks smoke is almost always low grade
>>
>>73587115
The consumer is the reason, because they are retarded. I put that it would be illegal. People need to be protected from other people. If they thought they could fly then it's only affecting them when they splatter
>>
>>73587666
A lot of my customers live in London though, mainly restaurants, most people who take semilanceata in london have no knowledge about picking them/access to them, im pretty sure i could take advantage of that. A lot of the time i tell people what i do they often ask if they can purchase them from me.
>>
>>73587712
When I said it was more natural. You have to burn weed and take in the chemicals

You fucking nigger it's more natural to eat than set something on fire
>>
>>73587653
>artificial selection
>natural
>>
Mushrooms are great senpai. If you do them in the right place, right people, and enjoy the ride: wonderful.

I feel like my well being is much better and I'm more in tune with myself. Only have had four 3.5 trips.
>>
>>73587859

Oh, so chemicals are less natural?

You're made of chemicals, you daft cunt.

Also, humans setting shit on fire is quite natural, I assure you.
>>
>>73587244
>Drugs really are for degenerates and dumb cunts
Treating heroin addicts with psycadelics like ayahuasca has higher success rate by far then any other treatment out there.

But its not being used because you can't treat addicts with other drugs. Unless the pharma jew can recreate it in a lab and put a patent on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 620x387
>hating on shrooms
>believing weed and shrooms are equal
>believing degenerates want to spend an entire day deep in thought
>>
>>73587928
Man made =! Natural
>>
>>73583626
t. true conservative
>>
>>73587968
Synthetic =/= bad
Natural =/= good

Chemistry doesn't work like this.
>>
>>73583626
I always thought mushrooms where above acid for several reasons

>having control

but apparently acid is not as mentally altering, and easier to control, everyone i know that has done both said acid was better and easier to handle, i personally wouldnt know though never tried acid

who cares if they want to do mushrooms
>>
>>73588092
Youre changing the argument I never implied that
>>
>drugs should stay illegal, and the profits should continue to go to criminal spics and niggers in gangs and cartels

/pol/ is retarded
>>
>>73584605
buying acid or mushrooms from spics or niggers, not buying from a hippie.

Enjoy getting regular poisoned or getting fake shroom or acid.

that and enjoy mersh weed from those spics and niggers

>ever going to any one but a fat hippie, not a hipster, liberal hippy, i mean a real dead head who has the good pure shit
>>
>>73586367
Then what is your reason? Because otherwise, what's the point? Why choose it if you have the option not to choose it all.

And don't you dare give me medical reasons as a reason because in all likelihood that's not why you use it.

Go ahead, defend your degeneracy.
>>
>>73587864

Until it's genetically modified, it's still just naturally occurring plants being breed together.

>>73587968

Alright, so if having to set something on fire to consume it some how makes it less natural, suppose I eat the weed instead. Your argument is invalid.
>>
Hopefully. Both acid and mushrooms are excellent psychiatric tools. Far better, for the patient, to trip once a month in a controlled setting than to be hooked on highly addictive SSRIs.
>>
>>73583626
Mushrooms in the desert lmao
>>
>>73588205
Most of us psychonauts use the deepweb and bitcoin.
Fuck the police and fuck drug dealers.
>>
>>73583626

They used to be legal in holland also , lots of shit got sold under the trade mark smart drugs in the ninetees
>>
File: photostudio_1453335033768.jpg (312 KB, 1080x1491) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1453335033768.jpg
312 KB, 1080x1491
>>73584468
Magic Mushrooms = the ultimate redpill

You faggots that have never tripped eill always wonder what its like to open your mind.
Vikings did shrooms to connect with the Gods and party.
Has been shown to CURE shellshock aka PTSD.
>>
>>73587571

Then what is your reason? Because otherwise, what's the point? Why choose it if you have the option not to choose it all.

And don't you dare give me medical reasons as a reason because in all likelihood that's not why you use it.

Go ahead, defend your degeneracy.

BTW I accidentally replied to myself, which is why you see the message twice.
>>
File: 224459-mass.jpg (39 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
224459-mass.jpg
39 KB, 600x342
Time to take a "trip" to Mexico
>>
File: photostudio_1454508101840.jpg (190 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1454508101840.jpg
190 KB, 1080x1080
>>73586367
If it is so horrible to your feeble little mind, why does EVERYONE ELSE have to follow your shit tier path in life?
Freedom means we can do what we want with our bodies and minds.
>>
>>73587955
The degenerates don't get into deep thought with the use of psychs, unfortunately. I don't really know how, but those people just get high or something. If they did get into deep thought then I would see them start crying thinking about the shit they've done. Everyone with an ounce of morals that I know will have anxiety or periods of acute (only minutes) depression while on psychs and even weed. The degenerates don't though. I don't think that their mind functions at a high enough level to think about their actions objectively, or they're psychopaths and aren't bothered by what they do, even while intoxicated this way.

That said, it's those people who are never going to not use a drug because of its legality, so prohibition doesn't even affect them. Prohibition actually helps the degenerates by giving them an easy source of income, where at any real place of work they would not be tolerated.
>>
>>73583626
After watching some videos by Paul Stamets I think it would be interesting to try them from a medicinal point of view.

Not to get high, but to benefit from the improved cognition afterwards. I don't care about getting high or drunk.
>>
>>73588343
the vikings ate redcaps you dumbo. to be exact they fed them to an animal and drank the piss of these animals. shrooms is completly different.
>>
File: 1462553470299-pol.jpg (690 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462553470299-pol.jpg
690 KB, 960x720
>>73587955
This doubles this.
Take shrooms with hot gf, go out in nature, connect to life as never before. Contemplate infinity with her. Show her the redpill while she can accept it.
All she remembers is you were there to protect her.
In your mind the entire world is working together to protect her, you, and your child.
Find inner peace, inquire within.
>>
>>73588574
>to be exact they fed them to an animal and drank the piss of these animals. shrooms is completly different.
Is there any evidence for this? I know that samis did and still do it, feed it to reindeers and drink the piss. People in Siberia also do this.
>>
>>73583626
For once I wish I lived on the other side of Texas.
>>
File: 1462759995686-pol.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1462759995686-pol.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>73588574
Im sure you are right since they kept such rigorous records of their tripping balls.
>>
>>73583626
Free country lmao
>>
File: 1462536775532-pol.jpg (65 KB, 438x453) Image search: [Google]
1462536775532-pol.jpg
65 KB, 438x453
>>73588715
In Austin, Eeyores birthday is an entire festival of people on Mushrooms at peace park. Drum circle 100+. Unicycle football. Children, animals, tiddies.
>>
>>73583626
But mushrooms are delicious... Why would they ban mushrooms in the first place?
>>
>>73583626
What's wrong with acid?
>>
>>73583626
How about evrything? since nature isn'y illegal is it. should i decide to let people decide for me what i put into my body. The logic is inefficient, as proven by the failure of the war on drugs. Let people work their own shit out. why you guys think you can butt in and ban shit is beyond me, how supercillious can pricks get.

And why does it ultimately bother you?

resistance is inefficency. Everyone benefits cause now you have been given the right to choose rather than be coerced by legality.

Where to draw the line?
>>
>>73588849
Fuck off you disgusting hippy

Faggots like you give good drugs a bad name, and you a blemish on my beloved state.
>>
>>73583626
>legalized SHROOOOOOOMS before weed
Y'know... I'm kind of starting to think the braindead DA PAPER INDUSTRY, MAAAAAAAAANN yammering has some merit to it.

That being said, good for them. Shrooms are kind of alright.
>>
I used to sell shrooms and I support this

It's pretty hard to ruin your life with sherms if you know what your doing. It's up there with weed as far as public safety is concernced
>>
>>73583626
http://rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/11/101/20140873.full.pdf+html

>The results show that the homological structure of the brain's functional patterns undergoes a dramatic change post-psilocybin, characterized by the appearance of many transient structures of low stability and of a small number of persistent ones that are not observed in the case of placebo.

Fucking BTFO OP.

Remain

Fucking

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>73588932
Because some guy named Timothy told people to think for themselves and question authority a while back, and the people in power got massive butthurt over that.
>>
>>73588388
NEW mexico you dumbfuck.
>>
>>73588101
Depends on the dosage, you can completely lose control on acid just as well. But you can get a strong psychedelic experience and intense visuals while at the same time feeling completely sober and in total control of the trip.

Shrooms on the other hand can distort your thinking pretty hard even at low doses like 1-2 grams, even if only for a few minutes. Hard to describe... shroom trips feel more like a wild ride you can't get off even if you tried, acid is easy to control if you don't overdo it.
>>
>>73583626
nice try NARC.
>>
>>73588548
That is why a lot of people use them. The high for me is half and half, as in half of it is really pleasurable, the other half is akin to roasting in hell. You come out on the other side a changed being though. Other people who think like me seem to have the same reaction.

Ultimately it varies from person to person, some people just get high and don't really have a change in perspective so much. I cannot wrap my head around it, but I cannot understand most of what drives these people.

If you're genuinely interested in psychedelics for intellectual/academic/spiritual reasons, I would encourage you to take steps towards sating that hunger. Do a lot of research though and remember set and setting. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE/DISREGARD SET AND SETTING. It takes a bit of learning and then planning, but it's not worth "tripping" without taking those things into account.
>>
>>73587672
Ain't making shit up. I'm 100% pro legalization, but that shit happened. A bad batch can fuck with your nervous system, however slim the odds are. The guy openly talks about it, and the doctor who happened to threat him is my father.
>>
why are American /pol/acks so opposed to legal weed and shrooms? They literally have legal METH, amphetamine, opiates and tons of other shit available in pharmacies!
>>
File: 1461759519691.jpg (42 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1461759519691.jpg
42 KB, 512x288
>>73584468
blow away, little leaf
>>
>>73589248
Did you use it?
>>
>>73589248
Different drugs are different. Who'd've thunk, eh?
Also, you can't get shit at the pharmacy. The DEA has been making sure of that.
>>
>>73586364
"Bad batch" top kek. Like they're fucking making mushrooms in a lab. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>73586950
>Condoning any drugs, even legal drugs
Degeneracy!
There were only positive outcomes to prohibition. The mafia appeared due to corrupt cops not doing their jobs, and the speakeasies that poisoned people only poisoned dirty druggies.

Caffeine shouldn't even be illegal.
>>
>>
>>73583626
ayahuasca or GTFO, pussy-faggets

https://youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
>>
>>73585633

> shrooms
> not that fun

I think you didn't eat enough, or you have some shitty tripping buddies
>>
>>73583626
They're legal in Florida too you ass hat this news isn't news it's been common knowledge for like at least 10 years.
>>
File: 1366809257793.jpg (85 KB, 303x438) Image search: [Google]
1366809257793.jpg
85 KB, 303x438
>>73589248
They're children.
Never question papa-government
>>
>>73589355
what, cannabis and shrooms? yeah, I just smoked some
>>73589369
but with the prescription you can have anything, no?
>>
>>73589500
ONLY fresh-picked, wild. No growing or processing allowed.
>>
>>73589536
>but with the prescription you can have anything, no?
Good luck getting one these days.
>>
>>73589543

Right so you grow them outside or hunt them.
>>
>>73589386
I'm sorry my English is not the best. When talking about mushrooms in French, we reefer to it as a batch. And most of the shrooms you get here come from someone's basement anyway, so it's really not that far of a stretch.
>>
>>73584605
Only fake mushrooms I ever bought were from a nigger.
>I should have known better
>>
>>73589581
Got an adderall script with 1 dr visit.
>>
>>73589596
Doesn't change the fact mushrooms don't cause Parkinson's. They are literally 100% harmless.
>>
>>73589581
well how the hell are all those college students hooked on Adderall if the prescription is hard to get? come on senpai
>>
>>73589638
Where do you live?
>>
>>73588328
We can still legally buy "magic truffles" though, which also contain psilocybin and therefore have the exact same effect.
>>
>>73585277
No thing is harmless.
>>
>>73584468
>>73584529
>>73584605
>>73584671
>>73584728
>>73584742
>>73584972
>>73585143
>>73585233
>>73585273
>>73585615
I would say kill yourselves but the drugs will do that for me :^)

Uneducated retards.
>>
>>73589386
1-octen-3-ol is present in many fungi, and depending on the conditions they are kept in, the amount varies. This chemical has been shown to disrupt dopamine homeostasis, resulting in Parkinsonism. I do doubt, however, how much could be consumed in a regular mushroom session. If anything this is a call for legalization and regulation, the black market gives proportionally less fucks because no one can be held accountable for a dangerous product, as the safe product is currently labeled as dangerous (selling the psilocybin to consume is much more illegal then selling octenol for consumption).
>>
>>73589745

yes you guys have shrooms and they are very strong too
>>
>>73589682
>hooked on adderall
Not quite hooked. From what I've seen/done, most can leave it behind after using it.
>>
>>73589771
cannabis and shrooms will kill? right
>>
>>73589771
>I would say kill yourselves but the drugs will do that for me :^)
>Uneducated retards.

Are you a pharmacologist by some chance?
>>
>>73589771
>psychedelics will kill you
top kel m8

I bet you drink alcohol aswell.
>>
>>73589685
NY but in FL now. Still keep my NY dr though.
>>
>>73583626
I support the legalization of all natural life forms and freedom to consume whatever an individual wants, of course limited to not causing others damage, such as driving under the influence or disturbing public order
>>
>>73589407
I agree whole-heartedly. Ibuprofen turned me gay.
>>
>>73589745

Magic truffles are technically stronger by weight IIRC. It's like concentrated psilocybin, more or less.

>>73589801
Adderall isn't habit forming. However the feeling of being a literal God on Earth is addictive.
>>
>>73589923
Here in FL you will likely NOT get a doc to easily give you an amphetamine or methylphenidate scrip. Drug enforcement is apeshit down here.
>>
I didn't know it was possible to cringe this hard. All these straight edge faggots...holy shit.

They sound exactly like vegans.

There is no greater redpill than a psychedelic.
>>
>>73590045
That's precisely why I keep my NY doc.
>>
>>73590044
>Adderall isn't habit forming. However the feeling of being a literal God on Earth is addictive.
Try Hexen some time. Good fucking shit. A-PHP even more.
>>
>>73590078
>Hexen

Will if I can, haven't had access to RCs in a long time.
>>
>>73590044
>stronger by weight
doesn't matter because the required lethal dose even using dried-out ones is practically impossible to achieve through oral consumption for a human
>>
>>73590167

Yeah, I know. I'm saying it's a stupid fucking law to ban mushrooms but allow something stronger to be legal.
>>
>>73590059
We need to deport you Canadians.
>>
>>73585828
I had the best time in Amsterdam. Ate "Mush Rocks" - psychedelic truffles
>>
A lot of you close minded cunts would benefit from mushrooms, though a few of you are basically too far gone and not even ayahuasca could show you your flaws
>>
>>73590132
The current price of ethyl-hexedrone combined with it's very good effects makes it a fucking killer deal. I'm thinking of getting 20-50 grams this summer before the DEA gets onto the shit. At around $10 a gram, that can't be beaten.
>>
>>73583626
Mushrooms have therapeutic uses and help for heroin withdrawal
>>
>>73590252
>it's
durr its.
>>
>>73590252

I remember when mephedrone was legal, fuck, good times. My friend had a literal gallon size freezer bag full of the shit. I'll see if I can check out hexen sometime soon.
>>
>>73590213
I've got some 150m^2 of suitable cellar space I could use to grow a fuckload but I couldn't move the product without eventually getting caught and it's 1-10years of prison+fine for production here
>>
>>73590213
It was just a bullshit damage control move after a bunch of tourists cunts launching themselves off high buildings.

We don't actually want to stop the tourists from getting high, that would be bad for business.
>>
>>73590283
Autism
>>
>>73583626
Dude, government has the right to tell adults what they can put in their bodies LMAO!
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>73590059
>>
>>73583626
Degenerate faggots.
>>
>>73590297
>My friend had a literal gallon size freezer bag full of the shit.

Dear lord. I can only imagine the trouble this would get me into, and I consider myself to have lots of self-control. I resist Hexen and A-PHP enough. When the shadow people come to visit, I hang up drugs for a month or more. That's my rule.
>>
>>73590586
>shadow people
?
>>
>>73589225
http://news.rutgers.edu/news/symptoms-parkinsons-disease-linked-fungus/20131110#.VzHXjBxME0M

You have to breathe in live cultures of a "bad batch" according to people that know more about this shit than I do. I find this very interesting, because I grew edible mushrooms for about for years.
I've never heard the Parkinson's ideas before, and I have thousands of hours into research of growing mushrooms.
>>
File: 1438717230006.jpg (69 KB, 605x918) Image search: [Google]
1438717230006.jpg
69 KB, 605x918
>>73590650
>hasn't binged on stims long enough to meet the shadow people
Tisk tisk Slovenia.
>>
Based wall builders
>>
File: iamsilly.gif (32 KB, 810x800) Image search: [Google]
iamsilly.gif
32 KB, 810x800
>>73586950
>that comic
>>
>>73590586
>I consider myself to have lots of self-control.

I've done tons of drugs, never been addicted to anything. Mephedrone was the first drug that ever made me feel like I had to get another dose, was pretty scary actually, high was amazing though.

>When the shadow people come to visit, I hang up drugs for a month or more.

Lol'd, good call.
>>
>>73590720
oh, I get it now, those are called "bele miši" (white mice) here, supposedly a phenomenon that affects alcoholics causing them to imagine shit that isn't there
>>
>>73586181
You seem like a really dense person lmao
>>
>>73587726
You cannot possibly be basing the weed industry in the U.S. on the scale of some hood nigger ditch weed.

You have no understanding of any actual thing. Get out of your fucking po-dunk shithole and learn before you speak.
>>
>>73590766
I laugh when a stim turns me psychotic. I've always been able to keep myself knowing I'm under the effects of the drug and to not let myself go screaming out the front door.

I imagine people with lower intelligence are the ones not able to hold composure. I just toss back half a bar, take a shower and grab some chow, and fall asleep. Ride out the crash for a few days then clean up for a month or more, no problemo.

All it takes is preparation, education, and common sense.

>>73590910
It's a bit different with stimulants. You see shadows out the corner of your eye, or hear noises that aren't there. "Muffled music off in the distance" is another common effect. It's almost psychedelic in nature at times, but it's also a clear sign you should stop the dosing and get some rest and clean up, lest permanent damage occur.
>>
File: 1462701649610-pol.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1462701649610-pol.gif
2 MB, 310x325
>>73588954
Stay normal and never open your mind, that is fine. You sound like a nanny state faggot with zero experience.
>>
>>73590044
> aerial isn't habit forming.
I'm going to have to call bull shit on that. When you pee in a cup, for drug tests, there is no difference from meth to aderol.
That's why you have to have a prescription for it. It's meth from big pharma. It's lab made, speed.

If you think meth isn't addictive, your crazy. I know professional adults, that will get sick if they run out of aderol.
>>
>>73591030
>Ride out the crash for a few days then clean up for a month or more, no problemo.

I follow a pretty similar pattern, it occasionally can spiral into a bit of a cycle but I've pulled out of them a hundred times before. Only issues I ever have anymore are with sleeping enough, which usually makes me stop stims for at least long enough to get back into a normal sleeping cycle. C'est la vie.
>>
>>73591088
>Adderol isn't habit forming
Sorry, early and I'm not used to fighting spell check on my phone before I'm awake.
>>
>>73591088
>It's meth from big pharma. It's lab made, speed.

No shit, that's why it's great.

>If you think meth isn't addictive, your crazy. I know professional adults, that will get sick if they run out of aderol.

You've clearly never done it. I don't know anyone who has gotten sick from not taking their Adderall. People start/stop whenever they want with no problems.
>>
File: 1462538808440.jpg (54 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462538808440.jpg
54 KB, 499x499
>eventually in a few decades public opinion will shift in favor of decriminalizing or legalizing mild psychedelics like mushrooms
>its becomes easily available all of the country and legal to use
>tons of blue-pilled people think "oh lets take mushrooms everyone is doing it, its supposed to be fun and you see cool stuff!"
>they take it and get forcibly red-pilled
>the goyim wake up
>>
File: 1462556240867-pol.jpg (89 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1462556240867-pol.jpg
89 KB, 512x382
>>73589884
>>psychedelics will kill you
>top kel m8
>I bet you drink alcohol aswell.

This. Drunk dip shits will drive through their garage asleep then tell you a blunt is dangerous.
Just because some normie cuck have never tried shrooms is the PERFECT REASON why they cannot have an opinion on it. Fucking sad.
Lookup how many great thinkers used mind altering substances : all of them.
If you hate drugs go home and TAKE ALL YOUR MP3s and ALL YOUR IPODS AND SHOVE EM UP YOUR ASS. BECAUSE THOSE MUSICIANS THAT HAVE ENHANCED YOUR LIFE. .....RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY HIGH ON DRUGS.
>>
File: 1462667318348-pol.png (646 KB, 658x718) Image search: [Google]
1462667318348-pol.png
646 KB, 658x718
>>73590147
It's as if the fedoras and NEETs have never lived. They are scared of real life.
>>
>>73591213
My issues are weight loss and god damn acne.
I'm in my 30s and break out like some pants-pissing 16yo after a couple days on the dragon. Annoying. And putting the weight back on takes time. I like keeping a little fat on my body.
>>
>>73585781
>"anarcho" capitalist
>le memeball

that's pretty reddit of you
>>
>>73584605
>and heavily taxed

Why? Why does it need special taxation policy?
>>
>>73591495

Switching to being a vegan helps a lot with acne and its not hard to not lose weight or even gain weight while vegan as long as you eat rice and beans or nuts everyday and take protein powder.
>>
>>73591495
>My issues are weight loss and god damn acne.

That's interesting actually. I had weight loss problems until I started eating smoothies daily of about 1,500 calories each (basically filled with calorically dense shit; cashews, peanut butter, etc.). Eating on stims is hard as fuck but drinking is fine, so smoothies have worked out for me really well. I've put on a lot of muscle actually combining stims + smoothies and hitting the gym, provides such a different euphoric high too after hitting the gym, it's almost like a different drug desu. I wonder what the acne is about though, I'm 28 so I'll keep an eye on it, who knows, might start breaking out in a few years.
>>
>>73591301
I've done it.
Half the people I know have scripts for it.
It's meth, just because a man in a lab coat sells it to you, didn't make it less addictive. I do it about twice a year, because I don't want to loose my job because I'd pee dirty for it.
No matter how much you want to argue this; adderol is meth, that is doctor approved. Meth is addictive. No matter "how great" you think it is, you can cook the same shit up with child medicine, battery acid, and a few chemicals under your sink.
Bad when you do it.
Fine if a doctor sells it to you.

That's how much sense our government makes.
>>
>>73591621

Can confirm, am long time vegan.
>>
>>73591305
IDK if this would happen though. Is there any evidence that a naive person going into a trip, thinking that it's like smoking a bowl, will really get anything out of it? They would need to take a massive dose IMO, and they would just end up in the ER and have benzodiazepines IV'd until they don't think about much at all.

I wish red-pilling were that simple, and at one point I thought it was. Then I met a bunch of drug users who are still shit heads even after doing massive amounts of psychedelics. Some people are just degenerates, and I don't think chemicals alone can change that.
>>
Mushrooms are fantastic. Especially if you smoke weed as you peak. I'll never do them or lsd again, but I had a very positive experience with both. Grow up you nanny state loving bitch.
>>
>>73591759
senpai actually Adderall is amphetamine, not meth
now Desoxyn IS meth
>>
>>73591621
>Switching to being a vegan
I'm addicted to meat. I could sooner give up drugs than meat and milk, not even kidding.
I'd rather get acne and still have muh beef/pork. Besides, every piece of pork I eat is a fuck-you to pisslam.

>>73591717
I use Ensure, shakes, quarts of whole milk + cookies, bananas, etc and try to get at least 2500kcal a day, and STILL lose weight. Makes me really identify with Master of Puppets.
>>
>>73591759
>No matter how much you want to argue this; adderol is meth, that is doctor approved.

No one is arguing this, work on your reading comprehension.

>Meth is addictive.

Big difference between shooting or smoking a home made chemical vs orally ingesting an amphetamine salt, but it's all the same to someone as stupid as you, so I won't waste my time elaborating.
>>
>>73591932
>Big difference between shooting or smoking a home made chemical vs orally ingesting an amphetamine salt

This cannot be understated. Another rule I have is, NEVER inject or smoke. Only oral, nasal, or rectal. Too much rush really can set the hook in. I'd rather not dance with that devil.
>>
>>73591884

The only different between amphetamine and methamphetamine is that meth has an extra methyl group attached.

It makes the effects stronger, but other than that, it's pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>73591930
>I use Ensure, shakes, quarts of whole milk + cookies, bananas, etc and try to get at least 2500kcal a day, and STILL lose weight. Makes me really identify with Master of Puppets.

Damn, could be partly metabolism then. Only solution is more calories though, but yeah that's a bummer.
>>
>>73591884
My chemical knowledge (and interest thereof) ends at, both would make me loose my job of they were in my system, and both cause people to go to rehab.
Thanks for pointing out the difference. I'll do some reading today and learn the difference.
>>
>>73585277
This true you should see what kind of drugs are being added to what you eat and drink but that's OK though be a good goy
>>
>>73591759
It's not meth you nigger. It's dextro. Yeah they're both fun but one is neurotoxic and the other isn't good for you but it's really not that big of a problem. Stop pushing that Adderall is methamphetamine, it is not. Desoxyn is meth that big pharma sells you. Adderall is dextroamphetamine, much less dangerous and honestly a lot less fun.
>>
>>73592061

Totally, shooting or smoking (hard shit), is basically a one-way street IMO. Never worth it.
>>
>>73591410
>It's as if the fedoras and NEETs have never lived. They are scared of real life.
Kind of makes sense. A lot of the people eventually end up - when pressed - resorting to the whole F-FILTHY NORMIES BOTHERING EVERYONE defense.
>>
>>73592103
nigga you are retarded.

What's the difference in methanol and ethanol?
>>
>>73592061
That's why we have a oxy coytin (bad spelling) epidemic. People like you think it's fine to eat a handful of heroin pills because they are too stupid to realize that it's no different from shooting up.
>>
>>73592128
>>73592103
it's not the same thing, and the difference is honestly pretty drastic
meth is neurotoxic at any dose and overall deals a much greater amount of damage to your body, remember the meth mouth and everything
amphetamine (Adderall) is not neurotoxic in adequate dosage and isn't all that harmful if consumed rarely and properly
>>
File: 1008.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1008.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>73592338
>that it's no different from shooting up.
>>
>>73592103
Pretty much except one is highly neurotoxic and the other is only neurotoxic in that it can release a shit ton of dopamine. That is actually a huge difference when it comes to safety and being able to use it long term. Meth is a terrible but really pleasant drug, dextro is still good fun, but you can tell that it's not bashing your skull in like meth does.
>>
File: laughs.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>73592061
>he shoves weed into his ass instead of smoking it
>>
>>73592127
>Damn, could be partly metabolism then.
It is. My metabolism has always been hot. So much so the school questioned my parents about starving me as a kid, even though I ate like a horse.

>>73592191
I know very well, trust me. I do what I can to avoid it. As a chemist, I always keep an eye out for nasty shit however.

>>73592244
I've never seen it NOT be. Ever. Just like I refuse to use opiates or diazepines recreationally. Just not worth the risk. On a stimulant, even if I became addicted, I could still function and live a life, but downers? Soul-crushing in my experience. Especially diazepines. I see people using etiz like it's candy and just shake my head.
>>
>>73583626
Cant od on mushrooms.
>>
>>73592391
Finally someone who isn't a full-blown retard. Thank you for clarifying that for these mongoloids.
>>
>>73592337

I'm aware that slight changes in chemical structure can profoundly change the effects, but in the case of amphetamine vs methamphetamine, the difference is pretty much just strength. You don't think amphetamine can't be neurotoxic in high enough doses/sustained use? They have the same effects and the same dangers, but meth has a much stronger bond to those receptors. Speaking nothing of ROA of course.
>>
Pharmacist here. The amount of absolute retards in this thread, who have a STRONG opinion on the mechanisms and effects of drugs is astonishing.

There was 1-2 guys who were seemingly educated, and 45 retards. I have a much lower opinion of /pol/ now.

one single methyl- group can change a substance DRAMATICALLY.

Methanol ->ethanol. Go ahead and drink some methanol and tell me how that works out for ya. Or propanol if you can find. it.
>>
>>73592468
People are robbing pharmacies at gun point, for it. Especially on the east coast.
Tell me how that's any different from heroin.
>>
>>73592338
>it's no different from shooting up.
inject a bottle of wild turkey and get back at me senpai
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.