[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should women be allowed to vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: yes doesn't mean yes.jpg (170 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
yes doesn't mean yes.jpg
170 KB, 500x747
Should women be allowed to vote?
>>
>>73578289
Should aussies be allowed to shitpost?
>>
No.
>>
>>73578289
Forcing people to have rights is immoral.
>>
>>73578289

No. Nor should anyone else.
>>
Maybe after an exam made by male scientists to determine their mental age.

Probably none would be +18 so, really no, why bother.
>>
Yeah, but only in online polls. I honestly think they'd be good with that.
>>
File: 1461532567489.jpg (22 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1461532567489.jpg
22 KB, 286x286
>>73578379
>>73578430
>>73578529
>only on /pol/
Jesus Christ
>>
>>73578289

>Should nerf guns be used in war
>Don't really help the process
>More about appearance than effectiveness
>Only worthwhile in their own nerf gun arena
>>
>>73578605
no, not just on pol.

get out sometime.
>>
>>73578623
What does that even mean?
>>
>>73578289
Yes, but it shouldn't count.

They should have separate, pretend elections where they elect a pretend president that says things on TV to make them feel better.

Everybody keep quiet about it!
>>
>>73578661

>What about the war
What about vaginas
>What about debt
What about vaginas
>What about refugees
Some have vaginas
>>
>>73578676

Like Obama and Truedope
>>
File: 450px-Hans-Hermann-Hoppe.jpg (60 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
450px-Hans-Hermann-Hoppe.jpg
60 KB, 450x600
>>73578605

>unironically supporting democracy

Let me know how that works out for you senpai
>>
>>73578289
Women only follow social trends.

If the men and elites weren't so cucked, women would vote Conservative too.
>>
>>73578739
OH FUG THIS IS ALREADY WHAT WE HAVE BUT FOR EVERYONE.
>TFW THAT
>>
>>73578676
Elect the president and vice president separately. Only let people cast a ballot for one of those positions. Give all the real power to the vice president. Retards will vote for the president because he sounds more important and gives all the speeches.
>>
>>73578800

You can't tell me you hadn't noticed the election of the SJW preference candidates?

>Muslim mayor
>Black president
>Weed man
>Afro Caribbean mayor

It goes on. The result of prolific social media influencing the compassionate side of women's brains. Don't like to offend people but "muh vajajay" is priority. The only thing that tops it at the moment is refugees.
>>
Voting altogether is the reason of our downfall.
>>
>>73578289
Come on guys, let's allow us to rebuild the roman empire we can fix this shit.
>>
>>73579145
No, women voting is. They let their emotions guide them no matter the consequences. It's incredibly rare for a woman to admit she was wrong. Men are usually guided by reason and logic, the building blocks of civilization.
>>
>>73579691

Men still vote for gibsmedats. If people think they can vote themselves free shit, they will.

I understand that the vast majority of white men vote Republican in the US but on a long enough timescale the results would be the same.

The republicans only look good because the democrats are so bad.
>>
>>73578289
Maybe. One vote per family that owns property.
>>
Fuck no. Next question.
>>
All voting should be restricted to those who can complete a fairly basic comprehension test covering math, literacy, civics and economics in exam format, offered for free at ages 18, 21 and 25 and by request (and paid for) beyond that, if you don't pass the test you don't get to vote.

Once you pass the test, you're locked in as a voter for life, though you can choose to de-register to avoid fines for non-voting, you can at any time choose to retake the test and return to the system (at their cost).
>>
>>73578289

Military service should be a requirement for voting rights.
>>
>>73582142
>basic comprehension test covering math, literacy, civics and economics
Who designs those? KIKES?
>>
>>73578289
NO. THEY ARE FUCKING DUMB.
>>
>>73578289
no
this was possibly the greatest mistakes of the 1900ds
>>
>>73578914
Jesus, this is brilliant idea.
>>
MUH VAGINA
>>
I believe the right to vote you should come from a license that you have to get every voting year.

Besides that there should be a voting age range, preferably from 22-60 (or retirement age whatever it is for each country).

Next, only people with mid range or above education should be able to take the test.
The test would consist of questions ranging from political systems of the past to questions related to the programs of current candidates for whatever we are voting on (president/party).

My country is getting fucked up the ass each time there is a vote because the largest voting body consists of senile old people who could be convinced to vote on the promise of a hot meal and the filthy uneducated literally illiterate swine from underdeveloped areas.
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 457x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 457x290
>>
>>73578289
Yes.
Translator's Note:
Yes doesn't mean yes.
>>
>>73578289
No. They are emotional creatures, and emotions have no place in politics.
>>
>>73578289
Women should have no influence in the creation and execution of state policy. They should also be barred from any seat of government, local and national.

And the last thing I would change is to ban them all from using social media.

>the internet is used for it's original purpose
>emotion is removed from policy creation

It would be a new era for western civilization.
>>
>>73582669
>My country is getting fucked up the ass each time there is a vote because the largest voting body consists of senile old people

This is not truly the case. A number of old people aren't senile, and a number aren't voting pro-establishment (because they're politically aware to some degree).

>who could be convinced to vote on the promise of a hot meal and the filthy uneducated literally illiterate swine from underdeveloped areas.

You have to understand that if a vote can buy you and your family a hot meal and nothing else can, you will vote.

You are being incredibly short-sighted by blaming the victims of the system (the manipulated poor/uneducated) instead of the corrupt system that's in place. Age is not really a factor here. A number of intellectuals are 60+, and a number of youth older than 22 have better political awareness than people older than them.

The country is not fucked up because people are too stupid to not vote for SNS (as you think), it's because people can't, or believe that they can't, survive if they don't vote for the establishment. A number of those voters you consider retards are just voting out of their short-term interest - to keep their or their family's jobs. They are not morons, they are just stuck in a deal that's very bad for everyone except them and the ruling group.
>>
No.
>>
File: wymyn.png (17 KB, 427x182) Image search: [Google]
wymyn.png
17 KB, 427x182
/pol/ btfo
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.