[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did parts of the Left and SJWs get so delusional? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444757786348 (1).gif (2 MB, 351x333) Image search: [Google]
1444757786348 (1).gif
2 MB, 351x333
How did parts of the Left and SJWs get so delusional?

It's gotten to the point where it's beyond absurd the kind of shit they believe in, How did this kind of thing happen, where did it happen?

You have twenty-five year olds in some of the best colleges in the world who will argue to their dying breath women(as a whole) are just as physically strong as men, all police officers are racist and there is some kind of racist training and instructions they are given to specifically target minorities. If 1/100 muslim refugees are suicide bombers it's still okay to let them in because it's for the greater good.

I went to school and grew up with some of these people, watched the same news, movies and T.V shows and I don't know where the true insanity of the indoctrination began. I don't remember anything in my teenage-adult upbringing about "If I don't get my way throw a tantrum and start screaming about racists, privilege and the corrupt system"

Where did they learn that you can rape people even if you don't physically touch them, where did they 'figure' out all?

P.S. Sorry for the rant.
>>
Forgot the video and to even mention the whole gender thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
>>
The marxism is strong in obama
>>
>>73577923
They're not that delusional, you've just been led to believe that from all the rage-inducing youtube videos and headlines you see here. Most of my liberal college friends are quite reasonable.
>>
>>73577923

it is suprising that american collages would allow for this shit to happen

but as for brainwashing, it happens everywhere, and this site is a perfect example
>>
>>73577923
Everyone got the SJW bullshit but you and some others just saw passed it. Also many people are lefties because on places like normiebook you are cool and popular if you are a cuck
>>
>>73577923
According to this guy its due to the way children were raised since the late 80's/early 90's

See: https://youtu.be/K92rOsjyLBs
>>
>>73577923
You're witnessing a religion being created in real time
>>
>>73578851
I don't really watch that many youtube videos, I get most of my rage from living in California and watch the insanity of people at college deny some pretty basic facts with nonsense and race baiting. I lost my old friends because they started down the 'white people are privileged and evil' path and I wanted nothing to do with it.

>>73578878
But most of the brainwashing on this website has a solid backing, something that's very easy to prove or understand the basic foundation. The problem with modern liberalism is I can't grasp their foundation or even try to imagine it, I can't figure out where the absurdity comes from.

>>73578929
But I don't understand what I was suppose to see, I get that there are a lot of liberal agenda pushing T.V. shows and I watched them but there was never anything that made me think "Wow, White men are evil and should be exterminated"
>>
>>73580864
holy shit
this is it in a nutshell
>>
can we shrink him down and put carl cucks head on?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.