[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't understand Merkel, she must be being blackmailed, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: burkhapepe.png (10 KB, 548x648) Image search: [Google]
burkhapepe.png
10 KB, 548x648
I just can't understand her desire to destroy Germany. It makes no logical sense.

The only thing that makes sense to me is she is being blackmailed. What could someone have on you that would be so bad you're willing to destroy your own nation to cover it up?
>>
File: 680545240768541.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
680545240768541.png
275 KB, 545x530
>>73577320

What if she's... the Jew?
>>
File: Muslim Detected.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1257) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Detected.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1257
>>73577320
>Merkel is afraid of dogs
>Muslims are afraid of dogs

Merkel is a jew
>>
File: snowdens hate him.jpg (2 MB, 2406x3036) Image search: [Google]
snowdens hate him.jpg
2 MB, 2406x3036
>>73577320
>>
>What could someone have on you that would be so bad you're willing to destroy your own nation to cover it up?

She's a politician. Pick and choose.
>>
>>73577589
>putin's face
>>
File: 25434535353.png (571 KB, 933x620) Image search: [Google]
25434535353.png
571 KB, 933x620
Daily reminder that Merkel was engaged in the former communistic party in East-Germany.

What did Yuri told us?
>>
>>73577320
>I just can't understand her desire to destroy Germany. It makes no logical sense.
She probably hates her father or men in general, why she's importing millions of muslim men to get back at them.
Its like some butthurt peasant girl that opens the gates to the castle when the invaders are laying siege.
>>
>>73577320
Simple geopolitics, son. They needed to grow the population to offset a labour decline by middle of this century.
>>
>>73577763

Also to add

>old woman without offsprings

she has no reason to look to the future
>>
>>73577320
it may sound a bit ridiculous. But I think that the jews keep a box of highly secretive, and expensive psychological tricks, to the likes of mkultra ready for use on critical targets. It would explain why there are so many turncoats, who were very anti jew interests beforehand.
>>
>>73577320

A few years back she was saying that multiculturalism had failed. Then a little later she complained that the NSA were spying on German politicians. Then a short while after that she opened the floodgates to the Muslim hordes. Seems pretty obvious that she's being blackmailed or threatened in some way, especially when you consider that the US basically runs Germany -- remember for example the former editor (of the FAZ I think) who said that the CIA gives them stories to publish.
>>
>>73577869
But with increased automation why import people who will just end up on long-term welfare? Surely targeted visas for skilled workers in particular fields is the sensible way to go, not an open door policy to millions of people who hate your way of life and won't integrate?
>>
>>73578089
>millions of people who hate your way of life and won't integrate?

And most of whom are illiterate and unskilled in any case. Muslims in other Western countries mostly sit and collect welfare, or work in the underground economy. There's no reason to believe that Germany will be any different.
>>
>>73577320
Oil Arabs are buying their future by shovelling Muhammadans into Europe. Germany takes the money and assumes Muhammadans will eventually become normal people. You see, the oil will run out and the Arabs need to be proactive. The Nuropians playing the great game are fools who have forgotten how this game works. This is exactly like any dying civilization, lost into its own decadence.
>>
What if Erdogan has nudes of her?

The world isn't meant to see such things
>>
>>73577320
>It makes no logical sense.
thats true. she does have some kind of cognitive dissonace going on. multiculturalism has failed, but lets become multicultural.
>>
>>73577869
>GDP must go up
>we'll destroy your entire people and culture forever to do it
Reminder that all Western Euro countries (and the US) are controlled by international banking cartels, who are the absolute worst evil of humanity.
>>
>>73577320
She is clearly following politics, which have been layed out for her.

Jews/Globalists/Illuminati, w/e they are, they are dictating Germany's politics.

Now the bigger questions here are:
Whats their/her endgame?
What will the collapse of Germany mean for Europe?

Cucking a nation to such an extend in just a few years is irreversible in my opinion.
>>
File: 1400471311946.png (242 KB, 413x461) Image search: [Google]
1400471311946.png
242 KB, 413x461
>>73578683
>Whats their/her endgame?
>>
>>73577320

what my biggest conundrum is, is that Merkel was somehow a competent chancellor until the migrant crisis.
She maybe didn't do many significant things to change the world, but she kept Germany together, especially in economical crises.

>t. some gerfag who despised her from her first day in office
>>
>>73578928

That explains it just fine. She wanted to be remembered, so she said "I will take a stand on this humanitarian issue."

And then chaos.
>>
Empty middle east by taking in all shitskins there are, then move the original europeans there, so we don't have to rely on mohammeds anymore for oil/other ressources.
>>
>>73578995

but i can't believe it that somehow a switch turned in her brain on "do gooder", when she was hard as nails on the greeks and even ukrainian refugees.

I don't think there is a logical explanation.
>>
>>73577771
He knew she's deathly afraid of puppers so he made sure one was present when she showed up.
>>
File: oooo.gif (148 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
oooo.gif
148 KB, 300x375
>>73578842
>>73578683
>>73577320

What if she wanted to pump up the declining birthrates

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962
>>
>>73577795
>tfw demoralized
>>
>>73579478
It is about the lunatic growth economics. The politicians who buy into it need numbers to feed their runaway economics.
>>
>>73577320
>babby's first redpill
anon you don't get it, this is all one massive fuck game and you and your entire family is a pawn to be sacrificed for their amusement.
you are nothing, you are worth nothing and anything you do will fail.
this isn't nihilism because you can accomplish something with nihilism, this is the endgame, prepare to die fuccboi.
>>
File: 1453936772090.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1453936772090.gif
1 MB, 500x333
She is in fact being blackmailed.

She is a puppet who has fallen from the light of god. Don't worry anon, I'll take care of her. Just sit and wait for the fireworks.
>>
I heard the theory that USA might have found something on her,while they were spying on her, so she is being black mailed.

On the other hand, if the wants EU to keep existing, she can not close the borders and send all the mudshits away, because they will be stuck in other EU countries and chimp out and cause these countries to lose trust in the EU. It will take just a few of them to get out the entire system to collapse, so she acts like inviting them was out choice and not just acceptance of the fact that they are here and we have to do something with them.
>>
>>73577795

You do realize that what you said has no solid evidence?
>>
>>73580178
It's this simple. She feels no cultural connection due to recent German events, the past doesn't matter (nor does the future as she has no children). Current economic growth is more important than all other matters when you think like this. It's not blackmail it's just a weak person who has had all national pride wiped.
>>
>>73577320
She works for the banks, like almost all politicians do. The goal is to bring in low wage labor in order to drive down wages and at the same time drive up property values and bank loans.

It's the same game they have been doing for hundreds of years. The people are just considered cattle to be harvested.
>>
File: women did it.jpg (993 KB, 1849x2434) Image search: [Google]
women did it.jpg
993 KB, 1849x2434
>>73577320
>I just can't understand her desire to destroy Germany. It makes no logical sense.

She's a woman, so yes, it makes sense.
>>
>>73577320
>she must be being blackmailed, right

That's what you get for outlawing cp.
>>
File: cp.jpg (406 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
cp.jpg
406 KB, 1024x725
>>73582778
*pic
>>
>>73577320
She's still trying to convince the world that Germany isn't racist 70 years later.
>>
>>73581097
Refugees are being invited to the eu in their countries.
Soros is resposible for some of those at least.
>>
>>73582713

>naming the vagjew
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.