[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that people who worship celebrities are subhuman trash.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: chloe-mortez.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chloe-mortez.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
Daily reminder that people who worship celebrities are subhuman trash.
>>
Is this supposed to be reverse psychology or something?
>>
>>73574534
You are just jelly you'll never be famous and successful and have a lot of fan here for you :^)
>>
>>73574534
Do you have the rest of that set? There are 2 shots with her wearing that sheer blouse where you can see her nipples. She was 16 at the time. If you do have them i hope you go to jail as the pedophile that you are.

Also that bitch is like a 5 foot linebacker. Her shoulders are as broad as mine. And yea i got fat these last few years but my tits are way bigger than hers. She really doesn't even have good legs. All she has are them dick sucking lips.
>>
>>73576017
She's also a very talented actress with a great body of work.
>>
>>73576063
I too am a memester. But her body of work is shit both ways. She has no tits and looks like a tiny man. And the best preformance she ever gave was as a 12 year old in a pedophile fantasy film (take your pick she did 2).

She hasn't returned a good acting performance since 30 rock.
>>
File: you.jpg (84 KB, 581x593) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
84 KB, 581x593
>>73574534
OP you have broken this anon >>73574859
He can not understand a single sentece now.

>>73575724
>mfw famous people will never be anonymous
Feel great to be irrelevant
>>
>>73574534
i agree on that

>>73575724
faggot
>>
File: 1457586063412.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1457586063412.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>73574534
>mfw i read her twitter and find out she's retarded
>>
I agree with op.
They are just people doing their job to distract the masses for the merchants. They depend on society wanting to forget it's problems for revenue. And it works. Until you acknowledge that fact.
>>
>>73579157
>rich white woman
>retarded
no shit sherlock
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.