[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/ can Trump really win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
How will he attract all the millions of minority, women, muslims, and LGBT votes when they will all be voting for Shillary or Bernie? Trump will have to tone down his policies but then wouldn't that just alienate his conservative followers?
>>
>>73574525
A lot of the Bernie supporters won't vote after he inevitably drops out.
Trump needs a minority woman VP to sway some of the very few Clinton brain dead "she's on my team," women supporters.
it's a long shot, but our only shot
>>
>>73574525
No. Demographics is destiny. All that we can hope for is that the shitskins don't feel like voting this time around.
>>
>>73575663
Pffft yeah thats not happening. Minorities always vote democrat.
>>
>>73574525
Yes, don't listen to the naysayers. They also said that he wouldn't win the GOP nomination and he did so by a landslide, literally winning 2 months early. When the Closet Commie Cuck Sanders is mathematically eliminated (115 delegates or 76 if they remove super delegates), he will have no choice but to drop out. Bernouts who will never vote for Shillary will become apathetic and won't vote for anyone at all or would vote fro Trump out of spite as a way for "revenge" over the establishment.

Propaganda only known as "memetics" or "meme magic" bolstered Trump to victory, has made him politically bullet proof and will win him the presidency whether the GOP back him or not.
>>
>>73574525

It's a possibility. But not likely.
>>
Clinton will not mobilize blacks the same way Obama did. Trump, on the other hand, will mobilize whites.
>>
>>73577029
B-But muslim and LGBT voters won't vote Trump...
>>
If there is another big terrorist attack in the US, does that seal the deal for Trump?
>>
>>73574525
People are completely fed up with identity politics. Even normies have eyes, and they have seen the riots, BLM, tranny shit, and other delusional liberal causes of the last decade or so.

Trump has won the candidacy of one of the only 2 major political parties in this country against all odds. I'm not sure if posters outside the US know how hard the media and liberals have been going after him all last year. Its unprecedented.

All this has only boosted his popularity. This really is happening.
>>
>>73577148

Why not LGBTfags?
>>
>nonAmericans speaking with conviction about how most Americans feel about the election and politics
REEEEEEE
>>
>>73577148
This is USA not UK. Muslims are a minority.
>>
>>73577477
Trump knows how to make the most of publicity, and he is going to be getting so much more of it than Hillary. He isn't about to break this pattern of rallying and showing up on the news media for interviews. It isn't going to be long until everybody in the world is talking about Donald Trump.

Hillary's publicity isn't going to be anything like this. She can't take an interviewer taking tough question after tough question like The Donald can. She can't take people asking her about her despicable, traitorous record.

Lucky for her, she's got the news corporations and everybody that works for them in her talons, so when she's on the air, all she's going to be talking about is her vagina and

D O N A L D

J

T R U M P

She's relying on this to discredit him. She thinks it's the only way she can win at this point, and she's right. That is the only way for her to win.

It isn't going to work.

Trump doesn't have a dirty, shady past. He has an honest answer for everything. I honestly would not be surprised if Donald Trump hasn't told a lie in over 30 years. HE CAN'T BE STUMPED.
>>
>>73578114
>this kills the thread
>>
>>73575663
I think his problem is rather the female vote
>>
>>73574525
Fuck off shill
>>
>>73574525
He can't win, but I think his loss will show people that we're literal slaves to a horde of foreign invaders that vote to take our rights and hard earned money.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.