[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it Hollywood's fault Will Smith chose to be a masked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1462837433165.jpg (399 KB, 1242x1845) Image search: [Google]
1462837433165.jpg
399 KB, 1242x1845
So is it Hollywood's fault Will Smith chose to be a masked capeshit instead of doing ID4 2?
>>
>>73573618
So they're saying we should stop casting black people as alien roles because their skin color is more important than the integrity of their portrayed character?

What the fuck is this shit
>>
NO ONE IN THE JUNGLE BOOK (aside from the curry little boy), ZOOTOPIA OR FINDING NEMO II MOVIE WERE ON SCREEN
>>
nobody cares
>>
>>73573618
They're right up to a quite extent degree.

Just look at /pol/ whenever some Hollywood film portraying blacks as main characters is released

The entire board becomes one entity of shitposts crying white genocide, cultural Marxism, nigger loving brainwashing, etc

it's frankly pathetic to see you knuckle dragging stormfags whining like grown crybabies
>>
>>73573811
Yep. Only black and brown people should be shown in movies. Having a white person in a movie can be a microagression which triggers the poor minorities. Unless the white person is ugly, evil and obnoxious, of course.
Fuck these hypocrites!
>>
File: Fuck social Justice.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
Fuck social Justice.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>>73573811
>So they're saying we should stop casting black people as alien roles because their skin color is more important than the integrity of their portrayed character?
Yes
>What the fuck is this shit
This is the endgame of social justice; The endgame is that there is no endgame. No matter what you do, it will never be good enough. They will always find something to complain about and the media will continue the futile attempts to please them which will always end in the same result, serving only to begat further futile attempts at appeasement
>>
>>73574000
Why aren't you tacos bitching more? You're like 30% of this country already. Start telling these uppity blacks to check their privilege!

I can't even name a Mexican actor.
>>
>>73574000
Isn't it in fact when a black person playing a traditionally white character or when we're bombarded with bmww and vice versa from all corners of the media that /pol/ loses it? Simply being black in a movie isn't in itself a trigger. Let's be fair.
>>
>>73574307
That's because we're directors and producers, not actors. We're humble so our place isn't in the big screen, but rather, in the heart of the movie.

>>73574332
So what is particularly wrong about casting non whites in roles that traditionally have been portrayed by other groups?
>>
>>73573618
you know, black actors have agency. they get to CHOOSE the roles they want to play.

who the fuck is Kyle Buchanan to dictate what Idris Elba can or cannot choose? maybe he enjoys voice acting. maybe he decided that this would be a good time in his career to challenge himself to act through heavy makeup.
>>
>>73574307
>Why aren't you tacos bitching more? You're like 30% of this country already.
Prolly because most of them don't speak english.
>>
>>73574860
The problem is when they cast historically White figures as Black on purpose then say "Ooops we don't see color that was just who happened to be the best actor xD".
>>
>>73575085
I don't think Idris Elbow is a good actor. He was cool in the Wire of course, but he has the same monotone near emotionless delivery in everything I've seen him in. He's a better actor than I am, but I think he gets more credit than he is due because he is an attractive black man.
>>
>>73574000
Have you set aside some pesos for the wall?
>>
>>73575175
that doesn't seem to be a problem for the niggers
>>
>>73575471
Such as?

I don't think you can even count those instances with all of the fingers in both of your hands.

Also why is it a problem? I mean, other than bending historical accuracy slightly.

>>73575606
So am I to believe I am responsible for your own borders?

Following that logic I suppose you should be financing the entire military and LE of our country given the fact cartels which wreak havok in Mexico profit from the actions of your citizens.
>>
>>73574307
>I can't even name a Mexican actor.
The guys from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul that play the Mexican criminals are all great actors.

Nacho's actor was Vaas in Far Cry 3 and related live action stuff too.
>>
File: 1461090664254.png (120 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1461090664254.png
120 KB, 387x357
>>73573618
>In addition to playing Cheif Bogo in Zootopia
VOICE ACTING IS RACIST
>and Shere Khan in The Jungle Book
VOICE ACTING IS RACIST
>Elba has a supporting part in Pixar's upcoming Finding Dory
VOICE ACTING IS RACIST
>>
>>73573618
>let us see black actors
>in fucking cartoon and CGI animals
The fuck
How?
Do they want nigger face on an animal or something? I would watch that actually
>>
>>73574053
This always hits me.
I forget the end until I get there and it's all so spot on.
All I ever asked was to be left alone.
>>
File: 1462331821379.jpg (30 KB, 362x282) Image search: [Google]
1462331821379.jpg
30 KB, 362x282
>>73573618
>be movie studio
>need to have niggers in every movie to meet muh quotas
>bury the nigglets under make-up and CGI

lol Hollywood Jews are hilarious
>>
File: babylon5_g'kar.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
babylon5_g'kar.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>73573618
That pic looks like they stole that character design from Babylon 5.
>>
File: 34738.png (594 KB, 604x450) Image search: [Google]
34738.png
594 KB, 604x450
you think if america and the uk had only brown skins and no whites, would sjws be happy then? knowing women, probably not
>>
>>73573618

we all know that if the same happend to white actors /pol/ would be screaming the same fucking thing

>ITT shit opinions, just like in the article they criticize
>>
who are the best black actors?
>>
>>73575765
Ey beaner, those are your borders too.

I hope murica gonna send you a bill for every illegal they have to deport. You gotta be makeing more drugs if you wanna stay alive.
>>
So Voiceover roles are pretty much welfare then, they get millions of dollars and don't even have to dress up? (But this family shit is great for retirement income)
>>
>CG movies

>WHY ISN'T THE BLACK GUY ON SCREEN
>>
>>73574000

Don't you dare mock white genocide, you ugly shitskin.

Get the OUT if you hate /pol/

Fuck Mexicans
>>
>the author is a numale white boy
>>
>>73573618
>new star wars movie yoda thing
>one of the main characters is literally a black guy
>>
>>73574000
Cunt, go have a fucking bath
>>
>>73573618
Put this shit on >>>/tv/

sage
>>
>>73574000

Nobody cares about blacks being in a movie. What is annoying is when it's shoved in for political correctness or when a white character is turned into a black character, which again, for political correctness.

Look how ape shit sjw's went when Egyptians were shown as white people in some recent movies. If the same is done for white people, we get called racists.
>>
File: 1462757695821.png (29 KB, 514x456) Image search: [Google]
1462757695821.png
29 KB, 514x456
>>73581348
>sage
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.