[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are we supposed to save the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1442853470677.jpg (84 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
1442853470677.jpg
84 KB, 599x743
How are we supposed to save the white race?
>>
You don't.

Globalization is inevitable because of the nature of capitalism. These things will continue.
>>
I'm not even white. Why should I care?
>>
>>73567141
teach your kids, and nepotism, just like every other race.
>>
>>73567141
Show me a single liberal that has claimed that Hillary Clinton is poor. I'm not even Hillary supporter but the pic you posted depicts how dumb americans are.
>>
>>73567385
Agreed. I was just thinking how these socially conservative viewpoints always lose. Slavery ended, women's suffrage was enacted, gays can now marry, etc... The West will be multicultural.
>>
>>73567141
Caitlyn Jenner is a hero now that she supports the Donald
>>
>>73567467
You think they're going to stop with white people?
>>
>>73567467
Because whitey gave you an exceptional quality of life that is likely to decline along with him once we hit the tipping point.
>>
>>73567141
The double think is stronk
>>
>>73567952
Bruce*
>>
Reminder that unless you're a perfect blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan, you aren't white either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.