[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should eliminate the parasitic nigger race, it will result
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1462762236319.png (313 KB, 1100x354) Image search: [Google]
1462762236319.png
313 KB, 1100x354
We should eliminate the parasitic nigger race, it will result in a better future for humanity.
>>
Good luck eliminating an entire continent
>>
>>73566887
We can save the white south africans, niggers were gods first attempt of making humans and by God did he fail.
>>
You first op
>>
>>73566725
>Austrailian
I can confirm a North American wrote this
>>
>>73566887
Save the Arab north africans and we can talk about starving off the bottom half.
>>
File: 1462746581490.png (1 MB, 974x512) Image search: [Google]
1462746581490.png
1 MB, 974x512
>Americans who think they are a white country
>>
>>73566986
Well no shit sherlock, want a metal oh wait- I have to give it to your abo people cause "muh opression"
>>
>>73567055
We are mostly white, we can starve of our blacks and mix the Asians and Hispanics and whites
>>
>>73567145
>promotes genocide
waaaa waaaa why is everyone against us
>>
>>73567075
>Metal
You're making this too easy for me. What metal will my medal be made of?
>>
>>73567204
Please, black people talk about killing whites all the time. And in every way they hold the largest percentage that is dragging down America. Followed by Hispanics, followed by whites.
>>
I've never understood why we should allow a useless, hostile out-group continue to live when we have the possibilities to eradicate them with a net benefit.

With our knowledge and the resources down there we could turn Africa into the most beautiful place ever.
>>
>>73568304
It really does make you think about it. There are so many horrible people and places in the world, that we have the ability to stop or change, but we don't.

We ignore statistics and history because of feelings. I honestly don't think it would be too hard to sort out the bad from the good, because I do believe children and a lot of women deserve a chance. If it's a male adult, it's likely not worth the risk. It's the sad reality.
>>
>>73568304
one of your talented painters already tried this to Eastern Europe and it ended up burning Europe to the ground killing tens of millions of people.
>>
>>73568539
Killing would be inevitable. What he was saying is that there would be a net gain to the world or whatever society, for doing so.
>>
>>73568304

What you say is logical, but we are not only logical beings. I would contain them (niggas) in Africa (killing them is maybe too extremist), but I don't see that happening. The present racemixing between whites and blacks is a fuckin suicide by the white race. It is as if the world has gone crazy...
>>
>>73566725

>Asian native

Lol, wtf is this shit?

There are sooo many different types of Asians dude

You got the poo in the loos in the South and Mohammads in the Southwest and Vlads up top and chingy chongs in the East I doubt they all got what appears to be a chingy chongs skull and even then I doubt their fuckin skulls ALL look like their craniums are smaller in comparison to their jaw.

THIS PIC IS BIASED AND HAS NO SUBSTANCE
>>
>>73566887

That's actually not hard. Dominate the coast lines by bombing every city/town/living structure from a distance. Settle said coastline with own colonies, or bases, with constant perimeter patrol and phone Africans on sight. Then long range patrol inland rivers and water sources and kill on sight.

The real Challenge is going through it all without Slavs and Chinks deliberately fucking with the plan by shipping them artillery and sams in secret.
>>
>>73567145
>we can starve of our blacks
>>73568150
>black people talk about killing whites all the time

So starvation isn't talk about genocide because blacks talk about genocide? America must run on nigger logic.
>>
>>73568304

Sympathy, comes with the territory of high intelligence and apparently it's quite high in whites.
Whites feelings which created and birth many ideas and art/culture are destroying the white world amusingly.
>>
>>73566725

I knew they were different but their teeth ARE literally different. Their brow bones are different. That's a clear sign of a separate evolutionary trait. Right there; teeth, jaws, bone structure every measure that scientist created to differentiate separate species, black people have. Jesus.

It makes me wonder if those pictures comparing human brains and black brains were photo shopped or not. I thought they were before, but now I'm not so sure.
>>
File: xxx.png (11 KB, 905x156) Image search: [Google]
xxx.png
11 KB, 905x156
>>73570308
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>73570206

>America must run on nigger logic.

Well yeah, it's populated with niggers. Niggers increase violence and hate anywhere they live, so of course race wars and genocide talk is common in a nation with so many of the darkies.
>>
File: 1460177654804.jpg (94 KB, 716x477) Image search: [Google]
1460177654804.jpg
94 KB, 716x477
>>
File: BlackFriend.jpg (18 KB, 349x219) Image search: [Google]
BlackFriend.jpg
18 KB, 349x219
>>73566725
not all black people are bad you racist... this is my best friend Le'Demetrius and he is the coolest guy I know. you should give african americans a chance you white privilege fuck...
>>
>>73570341
Let the artists feel, let the politicians not.
>>
>>73566725
No need to eliminate them. If we would've just left them in Africa they would've done it themselves. Slavery was truly the worst thing to happen to America
>>
That's fine with me.
Fewer niggers in the country meals less crime, less affirmative gimmedats, and a massive relief on our tax system.
I honestly believe once you go to prison you should be made to labor for your cost to society.
Why does my effort and time go wasted towards keeping some serial raping nig nog alive?
Put that monkey in the fucking fields and make him work 12 hours a day to pay off the cost of his housing, prison security, and food.
Make these fucking parasites of society accountable for their fuck ups.
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>73566725

>steal and enslave an entire group of people
>build a huge economy based on the exploitation of said slaves
>have the nerve to call the very slaves parasitic

Are you retarded, just the run of the mill redneck?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.