[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Trump supporters think of one another?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1453574628427breddygud.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1453574628427breddygud.gif
1 MB, 680x551
More specifically, what do the people who legitimately support him for his stated policy goals (ie making America great again) think of the people supporting him because they want to cause as much damage and chaos as possible (which they expect him to do), or the reverse?

What do people with more libertarian leanings (such as those who favor his lack of "political correctness") think of the people that favor him because they want someone more authoritarian than previous presidents, and believe Trump is their guy?

Naturally a contender for the white house will have wellsprings of support in many camps, but what if those camps actually stand diametrically opposed to each other outside of their support for the candidate?
>>
File: Russianhoneymoon.jpg (134 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Russianhoneymoon.jpg
134 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>73565800
I don't know but we aren't leftists and SJW's so we'll figure out how to get along.
>>
I don't care that much about where people are coming from but I feel like most other Trump supporters here are far too obnoxious and get offended way too easily.
>>
>>73565987
just no hillary pls
>>
>>73565800
Well, I really just want to fuck everything up and would vote libertarian if they stood a chance in hell at winning.

People that want Trump because they support his policies really just want to fuck me over for a completely different set of views. Also, they'd call me a degenerate for not wanting to actively fuck up free trade.
>>
Post Gondolas
>>
>>73566882
no!
>>
>>73565800
>What do Trump supporters think of one another?
I don't care. Just fix this shithole and take it back from the kikes.
>>
>>73565800
I just want him to fuck up the established order and also LITERALLY ANYONE BUT HILLARY
>>
>>73566112
>for not wanting to actively fuck up free trade
pol has convinced me free trade is bad. It's just asking for your country to get robbed blind by the kikes.
>>
File: 1453152338634.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1453152338634.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>73567007

His daughter marrying a jewish dude and his pandering to AIPAC is all merely a ploy allow him to "take it back from the kikes," right?
>>
>>73565800
everyone else is stupid , im fucking sooo smart!!!
>>
Why doesn't Ron Paul like Trump?
>>
Anyone but a democrat
>>
>>73567298

I just wanna know how the coalition thinks of itself, relax.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.