[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you all just admit that both Trump and Hillary are bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why can't you all just admit that both Trump and Hillary are bad?
>>
youd be admitting america is bad
>>
>>73564980
Trump at least presents some chance of doing good, and if all else fails he's entertaining
>>
>>73565020

It is.

>>73565039
>I'm going to vote for someone who could potentially ruin the country because he's entertaining.
>>
>>73564980
I mean, I'd say they are bad to the bone, in a way that invoked my desire to do some BBQ with the Trumps and the Clintons, but I think they are alright.
>>
>>73565020
btfo
>>
>>73564980
>continue on obama's path that hasn't been working
or...
>remove illegals, disallow kebab, etc...
HMMMM
>>
>>73565197
Why you don't go back then, pedro?
>>
no shit they're both bad

but it doesn't matter, Hillary is the next president and there is literally nothing Trump can do about it
>>
>>73565373
>continue
Clinton will be Obama on steroids except with feminism except nigger issues. Enjoy "listen an believe" for any woman who claims rape.
>>
>>73565373

>implying your life will get any better if illegals and kebab were removed

>implying financial institutions will somehow stop fucking you in the ass like they have been for the last 20 or so years.
>>
>>73565570
*instead
>>
I can.

But I think Trump is better at being bad
>>
>>73564980
Man Trump got unlucky during that wife swap party
>>
If you honestly think trump is bad you are a complete delusional idiot. If you actually fucking sit down and look at his policies and not just be an adhd cuck god forbid you might learn something. Its current year you shill. Use your technology properly.
>>
>>73565575

Illegals contribute to wage stagnation by offsetting labor demand.

Illegals are used to undermine labor unions.

Illegals are hurting all Americans but especially the black community.
>>
>>73565966

I dunno Melania's face looks fucked up in that pic.
>>
>>73564980
>both Trump and Hillary are bad?

>Choose between the lesser of two weasels.
>>
File: 1458264377904.jpg (31 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
1458264377904.jpg
31 KB, 600x406
>>73564980
Because with Trump it will be funnier
Hillary would be 8 years of SJW, Liberalism, Feminism, Homosexuality, and huge national security blunders and more war, and then after her another liberal fuck won't realize things are fucked. Plus Nigger, followed by woman, makes the flood gates of bullshit gimmick minority presidents open further.
After her could easily be Muslim president, atheist president, gay president, transgendered president.
Also the world and /pol/ would make fun of us for having a woman president.

But with Trump, we get delicious SJW, Nigger, spic, liberal, gay, transgender, poor people tears. And 4-8 years of brutal banter in the news.
Best case scenario: Trump builds wall and hispanic population stops rising or decreases as illegals are kicked out, are vets are taken care of, being white becomes less of a crime, conservative values like God, family, and country are re-instilled, Russian alliance, we finally drop a nuke on the middle east, and the west fights against degeneracy.

Worst case scenario: Trump doesn't know shit and fumbles for 4 years, fulfills nothing, goes to war and fucks up, brings sanctions against the US, Racewar, and US becomes Scorched earth economically and politically.
But even if that happens, it'll probably be better for the US to start from scratch than continue the way we're heading.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.