[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of potheads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: marijuana_leaf_pic.jpg (47 KB, 1060x1065) Image search: [Google]
marijuana_leaf_pic.jpg
47 KB, 1060x1065
Potheads in my opinion are the degenerates of our society. They should be killed off as they don't do anything usefull. Even if they quit they are still potheads. hell a pothead stole the girl i liked in high school.
>>
>>73562801
what a cuck
>>
>stole
>girl I liked
OP you got beat to the draw by a guy that you say is slow and worthless, what does that say about you?
>>
>>73562801
Anyone who defines themself as a pothead is a degenerate, though marijuana is okay
>>
Agreed, potheads are degenerates, marijuana can be used by hard working respectable people though, just like alcohol
>>
>>73562801
>hell a pothead stole the girl i liked in high school.
.. and she loved it. A real man who didn't give a fuck.
>>
>work
>university educated
>smoke weed every day

Your assertion is shit already.

Weed is great.
>>
>>73562801
>pothead should be executed
>b-but it has n-no-nothing to do with the fact I was cucked by one
Everybody point at OP and laugh
>>
>>73562801
When your high you become alot more retarded. You also become more of a pussy. Stoner culture is degenerate as fuck. That being said i still smoke it sometimes. Just not everyday or before i go out drinking. Its best saved for staying at home watching movies, having sex, or before you go to a waterpark.
>>
>>73562801
>Been high 8-9 times in life
>taking calc senior year in highschool
>major in physics
nigger
pot is shit though, don't do it
>>
420blazeits and anti-weeds are both faggots
>>
File: 1453347157179.jpg (17 KB, 296x376) Image search: [Google]
1453347157179.jpg
17 KB, 296x376
>>73562801
They are simply not a problem. Even the worst fuckhead jobless stoner is a minimal problem compared to any other drug user.

I don't smoke, and I hate dudeweedlmao culture, but the revenue it creates for a state far outweighs the economic drag of a few dropouts.

Oregon is using these fucking idiots to pay for all kinds of shit (schools/education being the best example). What's the problem with that?

>a stoner took muh grill in highschool

how beta do you have to be to be cucked by a stoner. jesus.
>>
weed is fine
weed "culture" is terrible
same as just about everything else
>>
File: photo.jpg (82 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
82 KB, 900x900
I live this guy tbqh, he seems like a really fun and chill dude. Not to mention he seems like he really loves his kids

Would blaze with him
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.