[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
I feel as if black culture has become acceptable to the point where it actually influences most of society in our political views and behavioral mannerisms, but i dont fuckin understand why. What caused them to deem this as art?

https://youtu.be/K-8GWoC8Fp0
>>
>>73558685
jews
>>
Jews
>>
>>73558685
Jews
>>
>>73558685
we are taking /pol/ BACK!
>>
File: 1439691497062.png (40 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1439691497062.png
40 KB, 275x280
>>73558734
>>73558849
>>73558915
>>
>>73558734
>>73558849
>>73558915
But for what reason? Did the Jews think it would be funny to give them a shit culture and in return make ours just as shitty? Here's more evidence
https://youtu.be/xNkMfRjFZ6M
>>
Liberal guilt. Mainstream Media. Hollywood. The Music Industry. All of them push this idea.
>>
>>73558685
Plies is considered a nigger coon by other black gentlemen, but unfortunately you have the niglets born recently taking him as a serious role model.
>>
>>73559154
Liberal media is one thing I can understand, but why? Do they just want to have a one colored world?
https://youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
>>
File: Shlomo Jackson.jpg (14 KB, 236x303) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Jackson.jpg
14 KB, 236x303
>>73558685
>0:33
>SIX LAWYERS AND DEY ALL JEWS
>>
File: trump faces.gif (2 MB, 181x159) Image search: [Google]
trump faces.gif
2 MB, 181x159
>>73558685
>culture
>the most uncultured homosapiens on earth from here to australia
>>
I'm a black dude and very liberal, and even though I'm not a ultra nationalist, black or otherwise there is certainly some truth to the Jews pushing black (more accurately black ghetto culture) to the forefront of popular culture. Its called subversion. Ghetto Culture is so popular because in a lot of ways its in line with the pathos of idealized american capitalism: hustling, by any means, live free or die, letting the market decide etc? Its also alluring because black people who become successful from poor environments are "otherized" so much in popular culture as well. WASP should have supported blacks more after slavery and we would have stabilized more and been a strong ethnic allies of white people in the long run, but the racism created pushback and another narrative of oppression for people to cling too. A ton of black people are traditionally rather conservative although thats changing now, but we would have been the best bet in terms of realizing traditional american values, but now the cosmopolitans will take over and in 3 generations (the romans) as we know it will be gone as there women intermarry and the men become more disenfranchised and know rational way to stop it.
>>
>>73559968
I can't explain what you would call it then, niggerisms and beliefs?
>>
I dont think it will be a one color world, people are constanly migrating and culture changes. Europeans and white americans would have been in a better place now, if they didnt decimate themselves during WW1 and WW2.
>>
>>73558685
>Versace and Armani

Garbage brands. Only try hard faggots buy either of them. Most people who wear shit with their logos are wearing fake crap anyway.

Patrician fashion brands
>brioni
>canali
>ferragamo
>Hermes
>Zegna
>Ralph Lauren
>Lacoste

Total pleb tier

>Gucci
>Armani
>Versace
>Calvin Klein
>guess
>prada

Fucking plebs.
>>
File: 28166-unaxzb.jpg (189 KB, 1520x1013) Image search: [Google]
28166-unaxzb.jpg
189 KB, 1520x1013
>>73561552
>can't tell if its gay that you know that or if its just that you're Canadian
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 267x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 267x227
>>73560196

>long ass rambling reddit tier post complete with trip

you guys realize that you don't have to hide behind a username or persona here right? just fucking post whatever whenever
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.