[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
File: images.jpg (55 KB, 466x316) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
55 KB, 466x316
OK, /pol/ explain the difference.
Many here call Islam barbaric and violent because
>Allahu Akbar, slaughter the unbelievers
But I've also seen Christians posting
>Deus Vult, we must kill the unbelievers out of lovd so that they can't sin anymore.
Both seem kinda violent.
You aren't hypocrites are you /pol/?
>>
The Crusades were only about killing non-believers? I'm not an expert of the Crusades, but I'm pretty sure there were more than that to them and they weren't always exclusively for religious reasons.
>>
>>73558458
I'm not talking about the crusades, silly. I was just pointing out that /pol/ talks about Islam being violent but then I see similar radical views posted in the name of j*sus.
>>
>>73558682
Why would it matter what they are posting? There are extremists in any religion or movement, regardless of how moderate they are. People say that Islam is violent because, both historically and present day, they are.

Don't judge people on what they say, judge people on what they are willing to do.
>>
>>73558116
Because Islam has been slaughtering us for the past couple decades and now it's our turn. Muslims want to kill ALL non believers while I just want to kill Muslims
>>
>>73558116
Yes. They are all hypocrites masking their heathen worship of the demon the Romans called Mars, the Greeks Ares, etc. Not brave enough to overthrow their Abrahamic camo and worship the War Devils they truly love.
>>
>>73559297
>native European gods are demons
wew kike
>>
>>73559918
Native? Indo-Aryan invader cults
>>
>>73558116
we're gonna forget how the koran literally says that they need to kill all nonbelievers?
We are just gonna ignore how the crusades were like a defense against the medicals right?
>>
>>73558116
It's simple
In order to counter them we must be stronger than them

Multiculturalism is the myth that we can live together peacefully, they however see it as a weakness to be exploited, that will lead them to victory

We need to be equally if not more aggressive to prevent our destruction and preserve our way of life

As it is currently we are failing to do that, the great diversity is our strength lie is still strong, we need to chip away at it, break it down

Then and only then will we be safe
>>
>>73558458
Crusades were a defensive measure after Muslims conquered 60% of Europe.

>>73558682
Your point is exactly what? They are not us, they are foreign so it's okay to kill them. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>73561138
Muslims conquered 60% of Europe
>60%
What?
>>
>>73558116
Christianity is a radical critique ofSemitic tribalism, which led to science and civilization.
Islam is the canonization of Semitic tribalism, with the idea of expanding the tribe to a global metatribe.
>>
>>73558682
>/pol/ talks about Islam being violent but then I see similar radical views posted in the name of j*sus.

1. Islam is violent for realsies, gradually expelling or exterminating people of other religions, creating repressive states, banning the practice of other religions

2. Pol made a meme of crusaders that hasn't killed anyone in the current year.

See the difference now?
>>
>>73558682
The difference is the muslims extremists actually killing people because of their religious convictions. The Deus vult people on this board are just shitposting.

When some neckbeard decapitates a muslim and puts "deus vult" in his manifesto you will have a legitimate argument, until then learn2satire.
>>
File: Byzantine-Arab_naval_struggle.png (661 KB, 1914x977) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine-Arab_naval_struggle.png
661 KB, 1914x977
>>73561411
Half of Byzantine Empire, Spain and Portugal, Southern Italy, a small bit of France too.

European kingdoms actually reached Syria and Morocco before the Islamic invasions.
>>
>>73562006
please leave the thread and go read a book. The crusades began far before any of this. The First Crusade was launched to defend Byzantium against the Seljuks. By the time the Crusaders arrived the Byzantines already had taken control of the situation so they beelined for the Holy Lands. Byzantium wasn't completely conquered by muslims until 1400, which was 200 years after the Fourth Crusade invaded Byzantium and weakened it tremendously already.
>>
>>73562833
First crusade began in 1096, after Arabs landed in Rome.

Seljuks happened 50 years later.

Look like you're the one who had some reading to do.
>>
>>73563058
The First Crusade wasn't launched because of anything to do with Arabs at Rome you autist. It was launched because the Seljuks had very almost ran over Byzantium and they had nothing left. Except for some reason the Seljuks stopped pressing and they got control of the situation 10 years after the Crusade was called. The crusaders arrived in Byzantium without a fight to be had so they went and took the Holy Lands and set up little kingdoms. Again, nothing to do with Arabs at Rome, it was about the Seljuks
>>
>>73560236
Then what "belief" was native to Europe?
>>
>>73563351
cuckoldry to black bulls
>>
>>73563276
No one gave a single fuck about Byzantium, because the greek weren't catholics.
At the time of the first crusade small Seljuk-Byzantine wars were going on for 25 years and started.
The real war started in 1118.

The crusade was started after Arab conquest of Malta, and Sicily and ultimately the landing in Rome for the 2nd time. Rome was plundered by the Arabs in 846 for the first time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_raid_against_Rome
>>
Because the deus vult posters aren't christians or are just cultural christians. Also the crusades were justified btw so I don't understand why you're so upset
>>
>>73564023
Becuase Christianity triggers me.
>>
>>73563816
You haven't even read a basic wiki on the Crusades, let alone picking up a book

Here it is for you, the wiki on the First Crusade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

>It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading Seljuk Turks from Anatolia.

utterly btfo lol
>>
Friendly reminder that Islam is translated into the word "submit"

When Muslims say Islam is the religion of peace, it is peace gained through victory.
>>
File: Adsız.jpg (91 KB, 331x745) Image search: [Google]
Adsız.jpg
91 KB, 331x745
>>73563058
seljuks entered anatolia in 1071 you halfwit, crusades happened because the seljuks were kicking byzantines ass in the region and were pushing west
also they were blocking christians from traveling to the levant because of their war with the arabs to the south
>>
>>73564425
Friendly reminder that Americans waged wars and toppled governments around the world more than any Islamic radical group has
>>
>>73564561
thanks roach. I know you guys would have grown up being taught about all this stuff because it's important anatolian history.
>>
>>73564256
The popes didn't move their asses for 200 years, then suddenly decided to help the greek, right.

You don't even know the whole thing happened because Vatican realized shit got real and at the time Bohemon managed to unite the barons in hopes to get souther Italy from the Byzantium in the aftermath of the crusade and Tancred was fucked by the debts and through his family connections helped stage the whole thing to get a landed title.

Seljuks didn't play any role in this.
>>
>>73564242
Then you should fuck off to r*ddit my maori friends. /pol/ is a Christian board of peace
>>
>>73564585
Reminder that Islam has produced SHIT
NOTHING NADA ZIP ZERO significance to science and mathematics in the last 500 years.

Reminder that Mudslimes have significantly lower iq than whites because they inbreed
>>
>>73563816
>the greek
Please stop this.Byzantium was a Hellenistic multiracial empire,not Greek.
>>
>>73558116
If we fight back we lose
Next time a guy starts to beat the shit out of you remember to not punch back. That would make you just as bad as him
>>
>>73564836
not really, ottomans didn't produce shit because they were extremely warbased
but before them there were a lot of islamic scholars, scientists etc
>>
File: 1459987319447.gif (1 MB, 320x159) Image search: [Google]
1459987319447.gif
1 MB, 320x159
>>73558116
>flag
ah shit, some aussie must've let the little guy out of his cage again.
c'mere lil fella! come on!
>>
>>73564807
Not at all. The Popes were supporting Reconquista and the Inquisition, stomping on heritical sects that were sprouting up, among other things.

The First Crusade was literally a move to defend Byzantium from the Seljuks. Read the fucking wiki at the very least. It says right in the introduction

>It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading Seljuk Turks from Anatolia.

Stop referencing irrelevant events to support your bullshit, it quite clearly says here it was to do with the Seljuks and Byzantium
>>
>>73564849

True, but they still were mostly orthodox
>>
>>73565033
Ottomans were contributing a lot until the Silk Road collapsed and then they fell behind, but they spent a few hundred years more advanced than Europe
>>
>>73558116
One happened hundred years ago, one is happening literally fucking now, Islam is outdated Christianity revering niggers.
>>
File: roach reconquista.png (98 KB, 1024x738) Image search: [Google]
roach reconquista.png
98 KB, 1024x738
>>73564836

You gotta admit though that they had some very effective leaders.
>>
>>73564585
>more than Islam
top kek i'd like to see your proof of this.
Islam is literally the cause of all of the worlds problems. The middle east adopts Islam. Non stop wars and pillaging and expanding cultural borders. They attack the west constantly until the crusades take them back a peg. hey attack Asia until the mongols take them down a peg. They attack Africa and now there are tons of African muslims.
Islam is cancer.
>>
File: 1462454447289.jpg (560 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1462454447289.jpg
560 KB, 960x686
Islam started it back then, they start it now. EVERY. TIME. We deus volt to fight back. People seem to conveniently forgot Islam threw the first punch and started conquering first.

"The First Crusade was part of the Christian response to the Muslim conquests, and was followed by the Second to the Ninth Crusades, but the gains made lasted for less than 200 years. -Wikipedia
>>
File: 1462842514882.jpg (113 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
1462842514882.jpg
113 KB, 960x760
>>73565508
>more advanced than europe
that is a meme, even in their golden age ottomans were scientifically behind europe
there are a ton of reasons for it that i don't want to get into but basically until 19th century there weren't proper universities in the empire, most peasants did not know how to read, there was no proper elite class and scientific progress was basically borrowed from the west
in the later years whilst modernizing the army they built a pretty good education center for the officers training, which consequently educated the elite that later formed the core of the republic and which also still operates(airforce especially) as the best education available in turkey today
>>
Search it up.

How many died with terror in Islam, and how many in the crusades.

Also, christianity changed, while Islam stayed in the dark ages.
>>
>>73565677
>American education

Not really. The Islamic World fell behind for a few major reasons.

1) Mongols killed everyone up to Baghdad in the 1200's.

2) Tamerlane did the same in the 1400's.

3) The Silk Road died when Europeans discovered direct trade routes to the East and the Ottomans were too late to enter the game of colonization like the Western Europeans

The best evidence of your explanation being the meme is the Caliphate of Cordoba, which turned Iberia into the most prosperous part of Europe, while Charlamagne was waging some extremely brutal wars and Vikings were raiding the coasts everywhere. Iberia was very stable, prosperous, and ruled by muslims.
>>
>>73564585
>Islam: raping and enslaving all non believers since before 1000 AD
>America: has existed for 240 years
>>
>>73564585
For reals? America has existed since 1776, and before that point in history, Islam were perfect little angels? lolwut?
>>
>>73565033
I give Islam it's credit as being the center of intelligence in ancient times for a time, but they've nothing of note for nearly 500 years
>>
>>73558116
Except it's not the non-believers these faggots are DEUSing about. It's mussies. Most of us Pagans and Atheists will probably join the crusades.
>>
>>73565980
It really isn't, Ottoman Anatolia was the wealthiest part of Europe because it sat on the Silk Road. the Ottomans used this leverage to hand out monopolies on trade to various Italian states etc. the Silk Road dying off is what led to them falling behind.
>>
File: Teutonic_Order.png (993 KB, 1024x890) Image search: [Google]
Teutonic_Order.png
993 KB, 1024x890
>>73565904

Yeah, and what did Christians do? Christianity destroyed the culture of the Polytheists who had helped shape Western civilization and introduced a Semitic monotheistic cancer which still plagues most of the world.
>>
>>73566016
Although Islam is the most evil ideology in world, Israel are the main reason why Middle East so fucked. Nigga you cant blame anyone on this shit.
>>
>>73566261
>>73566179

I was just shitposting actually, it's an impossible thing to compare. But Americans complaining about Islamic imperialism is lolsworthy, that's all
>>
>>73563351
The belief that WE WUZ KANGZ of course.
>>
>>73566295
It was never the center of intelligence and is not ancient.
>>
File: 1385321335879.jpg (66 KB, 680x841) Image search: [Google]
1385321335879.jpg
66 KB, 680x841
>>73558116
i guess its the difference between

>I'm gonna rob a house and shoot anyone i find
vs
>I'm gonna shoot anyone who tries to rob my house

muslims are violent by nature, christians are reactionary

so actually its perfectly normal
>>
>>73558116
Because memeing on the internet about violence and horrid acts are the exact same as actually doing horrid acts.

As much as people talk about gassing this guy and that guy here I doubt few here would actually kill someone they deemed degenerate and at worst would have them deported.
>>
>>73566350
What polytheists have contributed anything to the world besides the Greeks and Romans? and what of those contributing ones were destroyed by Christianity? The Greeks and Romans were destroyed by other tribes not, not Christianity. Christianity might have its flaws but it's been a source of stability and advancement for centuries (minus the dark ages)
>>
>>73566350
This "monotheistic cancer" you refer to civilized the western world, guy. Religious freedom is a pinnacle of western culture. Not to mention the Christian's incredible advancements in science, medicine, literature, you name it. If these polytheists were so terrific, they wouldn't have been wiped out.
>>
>>73566427
>lolsworthy
Actually it's not. Unless you truly believe America "deserves" to be conquered by Muslims. In which case you're sorely mistake.
>>
>>73564585
nooo.
Muslims started their convert/conquer/kill game in 653 A.D. They haven't stopped, though they've been slowed down periodically. They have lost more battles than they've won, but they have gotten extremely close to taking over europe. Its been one LONG series of attacks on Europe by Muslims since 653.

Since they've lost militarily, they've changed their tactics. All they have to do is use western 'goodness' against itself.

>reconquista
>>
>>73566532

The Romans and Pagans had plenty of religious tolerance. Heck they even adopted new gods to their pantheons. Also just because an invention is made in a country with a certain religion, it doesn't necessarily mean that that religion shaped the invention.
>>
>>73566645
I don't believe anyone should be conquered by muslims. I also don't believe anyone should have their politics meddled by Americans. All the USA has done since WW2 is assert hegemony over the world for its own advantages. So what if they aren't imposing moral codes on people, they're still corrupting the world by overthrowing governments and fucking around.
>>
File: what_went_right.jpg (224 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
what_went_right.jpg
224 KB, 600x600
>>73566016
well if we look at things from their time period

>1000s
crusaders enter town : kill all non christians
muslims conquer city : customary 3 day looting
>1500s
christians : kill all non christians and torture people that you suspect of being "witches"
muslims : religious laws for all to their own with a common civil law core not based on islam
>1900s
muslim countries handed over to illegitimate rulers who hold extreme views of the religion
>2000s
christians : cucked
muslims : extremified

desu famalam west(french+brits) is responsible for the shitshow that is middle-east today we dindu nuffin

>>73566295
>500 years
yeah and the ottomans controlled basically all of the islamic world for 500 years

>>73566334
>ottoman anatolia was the wealthiest part of the empire
guffaw, greeks and non-turks were wealthy in anatolia. it was the manpower base for the ottomans. the wealthy turks lived on the other side of the bosphorus
which is why the balkanites genocided+deported turks in the balkans to steal their land+money and why the christians were sent away in the population exchange after the independence war
>>
>>73566790
They did not. The butchery of the Christian church following Christ is well documented. Christianity didn't have former governmental protection until Constantinople.
>>
>>73566810
>guffaw, greeks and non-turks were wealthy in anatolia. it was the manpower base for the ottomans. the wealthy turks lived on the other side of the bosphorus

This was moreso because very little of Anatolia had 'Turkified' yet and still held their previous identities. Regardless, Anatolia as a whole was far wealthier than anything that existed in Europe largely because it sat on the Silk Road and got massive access to trade.
>>
>>73566529
>What have polytheists created besides Western Civilization?
>>
File: 17.jpg (92 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
92 KB, 720x691
>>73567063
silk road decline is 15-16th century senpai, the non-turks in anatolia were wealthy because they became the merchant class after the jews
the trade generally went from west<-constantinople/symrna/etc<-levant/egypt<-land routes through kervansarays<-arab gulfs<-east
>>
>>73561138
>they are foreign so it's okay to kill them
Good whitemanship. Keep it up
>>
File: hermanubis.jpg (227 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hermanubis.jpg
227 KB, 1024x768
>>73567033

Why would you tolerate a religion that tells you that your gods are false demons? And even then Roman persecution against Christians was incredibly sporadic. Had the Romans really put their mind into exterminating Christianity, the would have done so within decades.
>>
>>73567423
The decline corresponded with West Europeans discovering direct trade routes to the East and bypassing the Silk Road, so all goods were at massively reduced prices. Thus Ottomans became the sick man of europe
>>
>>73558116
How can you not sense it ? This board is filled with white christian supremacist. Anything that is not them is bad people, according to them. No different than the islam version. Of course they will always find an answer to convince you the other way.
>>
Islam : we're threatened, let's fight
Christians : we're threatened, it's over we're gonna lose. But let's fight here on the internet. Annoying them is just as violent.
>>
File: 24.jpg (55 KB, 403x525) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
55 KB, 403x525
>>73567626
nah the decline happened because the ottomans were sick
it was a sickness of mind, of mentality
they thought themselves superior to all whilst being superior to none. turkey of today is stronger than ottomans of 18th century comparatively
>>
File: 1392664601611.jpg (160 KB, 1020x636) Image search: [Google]
1392664601611.jpg
160 KB, 1020x636
>>73558116
mass media has brainwashed pretty much 8/10 of us Americans in Orwellian fashion using doublespeak and false flags. Many people don't even care when they've been lied to. Confronting the institution and realizing the truth is difficult and painful so most choose to avoid it.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.