[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluoride dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20
File: 4-10-12-image.jpg (32 KB, 500x194) Image search: [Google]
4-10-12-image.jpg
32 KB, 500x194
What is /pol/'s opinion on fluoride. I need a redpill, good, bad, over blown health hazard? I mean look at the lable, if swallowed, seek medical help. And I watch liberals trying to justify this on videos and stuff. Explain
>>
>>73557384
It's all about concentration.
Chlorine will fuck you up.
Chlorinated pools are much safer than non-chlorinated pools.
>>
>>73557384
Fluorides are used in toothpaste because they remineralise into the outer layer of teeth like minerals from food and water do (the first fluoridation of water came after someone found that people in a region with high fluoride in the natural water table had a much lower rate of tooth loss and dental issues than other areas in the same country) and highly concentrated to increase the gradient.

The warnings on toothpaste are related to fluorosis, since it's such a highly concentrated source of fluorides.
Fluorosis is caused by overexposure to fluorides in your early years of life, and can lead to badly messed up teeth and bone/joint problems in later years

That's why you're taught to spit it out rather than swallow.

Fluorides in the water supply are being correlated to osteoarthritis and other weak bone conditions far later in life, but it's not incredibly clear, so conventional bets are off.

That said, it's up to you to believe if there's anything more to it beyond that.
>>
>>73557975
Chlorine does something useful, fluorines added to drinking water are mostly a waste byproduct of assorted manufacturing processes.

In fact they are now phasing it out in Americas because most manufacturing has been outsourced to chinkland.

The world is a business Mr Beale, that's not a conspiracy but fact.
>>
Fluoride is simply cut-up pop cans
>>
>>73557384
JUST BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS.
>>
i don't know what you're talking about, is this like midi-chlorians?
>>
>>73557384
the reptilians already infiltrated your brain
it's too late for you
>>
>>73557384

Daily reminder that even if fluoride were a magic chemical that cured all disease and made farts smell like flowers, it's not the job of the government to medicate its citizens.
>>
>>73557384
There's nothing wrong with fluoride in small concentrations. It's like with Listerine. You can swallow a little bit, but swallow enough and, and you had better induce vomiting or go to the hospital. Same thing with a lot of chemicals. The body actually needs small traces of chemicals that would otherwise fuck you up in large enough quantity. Fluoride helps re-mineralize teeth.

There's only one thing wrong with fluoride, and that's the fact that fluoride is introduced to the water supply by government. It's medication without consent. I find that to be wrong on principle, but there's nothing wrong with fluoride itself. The concentration in drinking water is way way too low to fuck you up.
>>
>>73558439
>>73558526
>current year
>not supporting government-mandated vaccinations
>>
File: moran.jpg (40 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
moran.jpg
40 KB, 640x471
>>73557384
>liberals trying to justify this

oh please.
liberals aren't pro-flouride.
liberals want you to eat kale and are scared of vaccines and meat.

"leftist. degenerate. cuck."
try using some new words for a change, morans.
>>
>>73558200
See that's what I thought,just never understand the scientific angle. I also have heard it has a link with the pineal gland, but those may likely be rumours. But who knows, I understand the government likes to allow things for the same of profit.
>>
File: gun activists, am I right.jpg (100 KB, 918x639) Image search: [Google]
gun activists, am I right.jpg
100 KB, 918x639
>>73558855
>liberals aren't pro-flouride.
>liberals want you to eat kale and are scared of vaccines and meat.
Of course! Everyone in a category is as bad as the worse of that category, right? Obviously all second amendment advocates are as dumb as this bitch, right?
>>
The issue with fluoride, is that it conflicts with iodine in your thyroid, which is bad. It is equivalent to how carbon monoxide conflicts with oxygen in your blood. Fluoride for teeth is fine. The issue is, ad most people will tell you, fluoride in the water supply which causes idione deficiencies and thyroid issues. And go Google thyroid problems and realize how all the pieces of the puzzle begin to fit together.
>>
>>73557384
>Fluoride is used in toothpaste
>Great for cleaning your teeth
>But you can never swallow it
>>
>>73558200
>>The world is a business Mr Beale, that's not a conspiracy but fact.
false equivalence
A
>>
Sharks have a fluoride coating around their teeth to keep them clean, it probably is not the worst thing to put in your mouth.
>>
>>73559133
fake and gay, leaf.
>>
>>73559299

well people do spit it out...
>>
>>73557384
just buy xylitol-based toothpastes
problem solved
>>
>>73557384
>cavities cause heart disease and a whole slew of other heightened risks
>flouride reduces the risks of cavities

sounds good to me
>>
It's the reason why Americans have much nicer teeth than everyone else
>>
File: 1457483701230.png (26 KB, 231x149) Image search: [Google]
1457483701230.png
26 KB, 231x149
>>73560828
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jamie+Gilt
Your move.
>>
>>73557384
It harms babby's brain (may drop a few IQ points), but does negligible harm to adults.
If you're paranoid, buy kosher or calcium flouride toothpaste.
>>
Back in the day factories got sued for their fluoride ruining crops and making livestock's bones brittle. Then they collected it and sold it to municipalities to put in uamnn wanter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTfyo0Xz_c station about 4 mnutes in
>>
File: 1460050247674.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460050247674.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>73561066
verbatim
>>
Sodium Fluoride =\= Calcium Fluoride

One is OK, one is bad. Both called fluoride. Guess which one we put in toothpaste and water?
>>
>>73561413
>demands proof
>received proof
>"NUH UH"
This is why we laugh at cuckservatives.
>>
File: 1461385194230.png (287 KB, 852x476) Image search: [Google]
1461385194230.png
287 KB, 852x476
>>73561647
Your clickbait article isn't proof, leaf.
>>
File: 1458398745960.png (375 KB, 752x588) Image search: [Google]
1458398745960.png
375 KB, 752x588
>>73561787
>literally hundreds of news articles
http://www.breitbart.com/news/us-boy-four-accidentally-shoots-gun-loving-mom/
Let me guess, you don't trust Breitbart either?
>>
>>73562313
>Using worst girl as avatar

Opinion discarded leaf.
>>
>>73558190
Adding to this - concentrations of fluoride in tap water are about a thousandth of what you see in typical toothpastes. Medical research has also shown that the human excretory system is highly effective at removing excess fluoride from the body (as much as 10-20 times what you could reasonably consume from tap water on a daily basis).

Source:
'Excretion of Retained Fluoride in Man" - Spencer et al - Journal of Applied Physiology - 1975
>>
>>73557975
start drinking 2 liters of pool water a day and see how well that works out
>>
>>73557384
1st year dental student here. Fluoride is fine. Try to swish some water after you eat. caries=bacteria+fermentable carbohydrates+tooth
I would really encourage you all in the future to have an application of silver diamine fluoride to all of your teeth (I think the fda cleared it for hypersensitivity but it does a great job remineralizing and even arrests carious lesions (will stain carious lesion black)) . Should be popular in next five years depending on if dentists think it will be a "job killer" or not. That's what they thought about fluoridating water but look, we still have a job. People are still going to go get a large tea or coke every morning and sip it all day. Go to dental schools for lower cost and discounted work. If you are paranoid about fluoridated water you can always just go with bottled water but I would encourage you to take precautions to find alternative ways to remineralize the enamel. Fun fact: Fluorapatite (tooth structure remineralized with fluoride) is stronger than hydroxyapatite (natural enamel crystals). Also, I will post some interesting links for those of you who are actually interested in the science of it (strongly suggest a basic background in chemistry, biology, and statistics to go through these).
http://www.dentalcare.com/en-US/dental-education/continuing-education/ce410/ce410.aspx?ModuleName=coursecontent&PartID=2&SectionID=1
-very easy explanation of the process and clearly explained although if you are a sceptic don't start here because this is from a company's website.
great article about fluorsis
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433161/
>>
>>73565042
>skeptic
>>
Fluoride causes apathy and depression. Good for your teeth, bad for your head.
>>
>>73565423
I'm not finding a study showing this connection. Can you link it to me? I'm collecting articles to educate future patients.
>>
>>73565042
why do I need to drink fluoride when I already brush my teeth with fluoride toothpaste after every meal and floss every day?
>>
>>73565951
If you use fluoridated toothpaste you probably don't. Fluoridated water is more of a public health outreach for people who don't take care of their teeth. http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/Topics/Fluoride/TheStoryofFluoridation.htm
7 ppm in drinking water is the current recommendation I believe and it is
attached is a great article to read about the considerations you need to take when providing fluoride to children (where I will agree is a potential risk of children swallowing the toothpaste.)http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/safety/dental_fluorosis.htm
>>
>>73565951
fluoridating water in my opinion is great for children and people who don't take care of themselves or are of low socioeconomic status and can't afford toothbrush/paste.

You aren't risking much by not drinking tap water. Hell, I don't drink because I don't like the taste. I pretty much only drink bottle water but I rinse out my mouth at water faucets after a meal, snack, or the occasional soda.
>>
well this thread went flat :(
I want to hear opinions that people have of fluoride!
>>
>>73558190
There's evidence to suggest that even small concentrations can be neurotoxic.

My city (las vegas) has dangerous levels of flouride, arsenic, lead, two radioactive uranium isotopes, and about 20 carcinogens.

Pretty much the worst water in America.

Check out our academic performance if you want to see how damaging these chemicals are. We routinely come bottom of the barrel, or dead last, in just about every standardized test.

And it costs tax payers $650,000 in Nevada alone to add flouride to the water. But Americans are now stupid enough, thanks to these poisons, that we're okay with paying to kill ourselves.
>>
>>73563572
>1975

Wew lad, let's stay in this century. Old research in these fields can be very outdated.

Just look at cannabis research from the 70s.
>>
>>73567440
"Low levels of fluoride, about 0.3 milligrams per liter (mg/L), occur naturally in Southern Nevada's water supply. Per regulations developed by the Nevada State Health Division and administered by the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, the SNWA adds 0.4 mg/L of fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid, or HFS) to bring the level to approximately of 0.7 mg/L in the municipal water supply.

These levels are considerably lower than the federal Safe Drinking Water Act limit of 4.0 mg/L and the Nevada secondary standard of 2.0 mg/L."
7 ppm as I stated earlier is the standard. This is pretty much what any state following the standard has.
"dangerous levels of flouride"
It is standard. the other stuff I'm sure is bad but it seems the fluoride levels don't come anywhere close to dangerous.
source- the same site you used
>>
>>73566997
>Shilling this hard

Again, all halogens, including fluorine and iodine, are chemically similar and get in the way of each other in the body.

Consuming fluorine, which the body does not need, competes with iodine, a necessary nutrient, particularly in the thyroid.

Fluoride is fine for brushing, but fluoridated water is causing iodine deficiencies and thyroid issues for many people.
>>
File: Come on schlomo, dont blow this.jpg (100 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Come on schlomo, dont blow this.jpg
100 KB, 600x400
>>73568210
>Shilling this hard
I'm not. I know that I have a professional responsibility to my future patients to explain the research behind the thought process of fluoridation.
Can you please link me the specific study that links fluoride intake to your implication of hypo/hyper thyroidism?
>>
>>73557384
it calcifies the pineal gland my man, don't drink that garbage. get a reverse osmosis filter and use fluoride free toothpaste. fluoride is a way for the government to poison people easily, gotta keep big pharma and the hospitals and money hungry "doctors" in business somehow eh?
>>
File: pineal-calcification.jpg (35 KB, 556x356) Image search: [Google]
pineal-calcification.jpg
35 KB, 556x356
>>73570104
forgot pic... here's what it looks like when you drink fluoridated water on the regular. don't fall for the faucet jew.
>>
>>73570305
What can I do to prevent myself from ingesting flouride? Other than a reverse osmosis filter, I can't afford one of those at the moment.
>>
File: sterlinghayden_drstrangelove.jpg (251 KB, 1787x941) Image search: [Google]
sterlinghayden_drstrangelove.jpg
251 KB, 1787x941
>>73570839
>>73570839
>What can I do to prevent myself from ingesting flouride? Other than a reverse osmosis filter, I can't afford one of those at the moment.

Drink only distilled water and grain alcohol.
>>
>>73570839
I recommend drinking distilled water, that's what I did before I bought my filter. Avoid dasani and aquafina, it's "purified water" which contains chlorine and fluoride. target has pretty cheap distilled water, like 79 cents a pop for a gallon. try to use Tom's toothpaste which contains no fluoride, if you do that you should be fine
>>
>>73569065
You do realise we have an ID system on this board and that it was painfully obvious you were replying to yourself right?

>>73570839
The "easiest" way would be to distill your water. Essentially, boil and collect the vapors and allow them to condense back to water.
>>
>>73571049
I was considering that, but apparently distilled water can be pretty bad for you as well.

Also, is there any way to reverse the probable calcification of my pineal gland?

Thanks for the help, by the way. <3
>>
>>73559244
>>73558526
>The concentration in drinking water is way way too low to fuck you up.

you're forgetting it stays on your clothes, it absorbs into your skin from your clothes, you shower in it, its now in your blood. Fluoride is supposed to be good for you when its on your teeth, but if you drink it or its in your blood, caked all over your skin, that does nothing for your teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0s-4AyWfI#t=608
>>
>>
>>73570104
>>73570305
>>73570839
>>73571037
>>73571049

If you want to go a life time without fluoride you will be fine. Just remember to brush your teeth and to rinse after meals.
toms of maine is a good one
>>73571169
when did I reply to myself other than correcting my spelling? I'm confused. I don't post a lot so I'm not quite sure if you or trolling me or if I made a mistake.
>>
>>73557384
Industrial waste used to lower the average IQ of a population by 10-15%. More damaging to children than adults.
>>
>>73571224
I have never seen a fluoride pill... not sure what this is.
the video is correct. Fluoride was added to lower caries rates, not the same as iodine and salt. Fluoride does not need to be ingest, just introduced to the teeth "topical contact" this is correct.
what are these fluoride pills?
>>
>>73571185
Yes, I have heard that distilled water is not good in the long run because it is just H2O, does not contain minerals and nutrients. However, you can make up for this by eating healthy foods, if you eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, grains, etc.. Magnesium and Calcium are the main elements which you would need to make up for. Whether you substitute for the missing nutrients in distilled water with supplements or an increased intake of certain foods is up to you.

And as for decalcification, fish oil is extremely good for that. simply eating more fish will help, but blue ice skate fish oil would be the best possible option. Other things which are very effective for this are citric acid (easily available by juicing lemons and drinking lemon water), garlic (eating 1 clove a day somehow, raw is better), apple cider vinegar, oregano extract, vitamin K1 and K2 ( found in leafy greens, particularly in kale, start making kale smoothies, they taste pretty good with an apple blended in), tamarind fruit is also very good because of its acidity, cilantro, chaga mushroom. That's all I can think of, but yeah, since I stopped my intake of fluoride I have felt more energetic and clear-headed, I can think more easily, almost as if a cloud has been swept from my mind.

Hope this helps, anon, good luck.
>>
>>73569065
Oh thats what brit bong teeth look like.
>>
>>73571224
the point in fact 10 about kidney disease and fluoride makes sense. If your kidneys can't clear the fluoride, that would not be good.
>>
>>73571667
I have to wait another 6 months or so before I can purchase a RO system, but for now I'll try the blue ice skate oil. Thanks anon.
>>
Only 2 links u need to see

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

http://www.cdc.gov/about/history/tengpha.htm
>>
>>73571762
You're welcome leafbro, take care of yaself
>>
>>73557384
If you ever actually call poison control about swallowing toothpaste, they'll laugh their asses off. If you ever measure the fluoride level in your water, you'll realize its often more dilute than most heavy metals. And no, it doesn't lower your IQ, that's just some /x/ bullshit. In fact, there's a study somewhere that shows that 92% of all Ivy League graduates came from fluoridated cities.
>>
>>73558200
This.

I always assumed these places just needed a way to profit from waste and it went perfectly with "SAVE YOUR TEETH"

Just had to offer who ever controlled water supplies some compensation and off it goes.

Fluoride is toxic.
>>
>>73571893
But they're wealthy enough not to drink tap water.
>>
>>73566863
You think you're not exposed to fluoridation because you don't drink from your tap?

All food and beverage companies, every single item you buy at the grocery store is produced using municipal water supplies that are fluoridated. Every single thing you consume, unless said otherwise, does not utilize the necessary filtering to reduce or remove fluoride.

You also soak yourself in it when you shower every day.

All studies that erroneously claim fluoridation is safe assume you only ingest strictly through your tap as a baseline. It does not take into account any other sources, and this is deliberate obfuscation.
>>
>>73567440

> We have bad water
> We also have bad grades
> Grades must absolutely be down to water

Well done for working from a conclusion first, in fact you've gone above and beyond convincing me of your second premise.
>>
>>73567440

That's what you get for living in the middle of the fucking desert, you idiot.

what, you think it's easy to just pump all those countless millions of gallons of water out to that huge city in the middle of the fucking desert? of course it's gonna be shit quality because of how fucking hard it is just to get the shit there

move to a place where humans can naturally fucking live, then maybe you can find some proper drinking water
>>
>>73572075

He's only going to respond that the only reason it's a desert is because of government aliens. It used to be a verdant jungle before chemtrails.
>>
>>73572075

like 80% of the continental United states is a lush, green land, but motherfuckers choose to literally live smack in the middle of an arid desert.

Humans are worthless
>>
>>73568168
Lol put it with some pretty feel good words to sound natural and we can ignore Nevada having filthy water and the dumbest people in the country.

You really think the fuckers poisoning your water would paint it in a bad light?

And yes, based on INDEPENDENT research, those flouride levels are over twice the threshold for neurotoxicity.

And again, it is the additive damages of all of these toxins.
>>
>>73559133
Well in Portland, one of the most liberal places on earth, they consistently prevent the government from fluoridating the water.
>>
>>73572362

So we can at least confirm that it isn't fluoride behind the dropping testosterone levels then.
>>
>>73572277
If there is some conspiracy between some fluoride byproduct producing company and the water authority of Las Vegas I would hope that it could be brought to light! But i would like you to take into consideration the natural fluoride levels that are already in water by looking at this website from the cdc. https://nccd.cdc.gov/DOH_MWF/Default/Default.aspx
>>
>>73571476
Really. There's no reason to push this shit on people unless it has a very pronounced effect, positive or negative.

We certainly know it isn't helping us, and apparently the concentrations are so low, they'd be of little help to teeth.

So why pay millions a year to add something to our water that even idiots know is nasty?

Because there's some greedy fucker who thinks Babylonian paper backed by debt is worth more than human lives.

If any of those people are in this thread, I hope you realize now is the time to join the right side of history. We're on the verge of a renaissance, and those too caught up in their own hubris will be kindling for the fire of liberty.
>>
>>73572507
>Cdc

Independent research, or worthless research. I'm not interested in agenda based science. Show me something not made by the same government poisoning the water.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 340x191
>>73572138
REMINDER THAT THE GUV IS TILTING THE EARTH TO INCREASE THE AMOUNT OG SURFACE AREA THAT IS DESERT SO WE HAVE TO RELY ON THEM FOR THEIR MERCIFUL GIFT OF WATER. HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI WERENT NUKED FOR THE WAR, IT WAS THE LAST TWO LOCATIONS REQUIRED TO FINISH THE TILT AND EXPAND THE 30 DEGREE ZONE TO THE FULL LONGEST LINE ATTAINABLE ACROSS THE US AND EURASIA.
>>
>>73572537
>isn't helping us
search google for "fluorapatite"
"Because there's some greedy fucker who thinks Babylonian paper backed by debt is worth more than human lives. "
I just want people to save money in the long term by not having cavities. If there is a mass conspiracy behind the fluoridation of water I too hope something would come to light but I strongly disagree with trying to logic out the science rather than actually understanding the science and using research as proof.
>>
>>73572696
Is WHO acceptable?
http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/naturalhazards/en/index2.html
Fluoride is already in the water :( sorry
>>
>>73563572
>highly effective at removing excess fluoride
yes, caking over and calcifying the pituitary is "removing excess"
did a kike write this?
>>
>>73557975

Do you ingest chlorine?
>>
>>73563612
This..
>>
>>73565042

INDUSTRY SHILL! Every old dentist i talk to says you faggots are all fucking brainwashed drones out to make a buck. Shame on all of you!
>>
>>73572924
Lol so? We pay $650,000 in Nevada alone to more than DOUBLE the natural amount.
>>
>>73573162
I'm acutally trying to go into miltary dentistry.
>>
>>73573162
a lot are though. It's really sad :(
that's why I am pushing silver diamine fluoride. To save you money.
>>
>>73571893
You fucking retard, look at all of the studies.

Here's one from FUCKING HARVARD

Go fuck yourself, you commie jew.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
>>
File: bullshit.gif (222 KB, 399x227) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
222 KB, 399x227
My grandpa said it makes people into communists.
>>
>>73573552
I don't know if i should laugh or be concerned
>>
I have horrible cavities and had to get a root canal. Not only has the toothpaste high in fluoride helped but I have also been doing something called oil pulling it the morning. When you sleep, no saliva is produced thus bacteria build up most when you sleep. Most of the bacteria are single cell w/ lipid membrane. Using coconut oil, swish for 20 min. The oil essentially absorbs and pulls most of the bacteria away. Had bad inflamed gums from plaque, been doing this for a week and already inflammation has gone down. Fluoride paste is up to you but definitely do an oil pull every morning when you wake up.
>>
>>73572773
>I just want people to save money in the long term
It doesn't save money because tax payers front the cost.
>>
>>73573495
>http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

the author from the study you cited made a statement about the paper
"These results do not allow us to make any judgment regarding possible levels of risk at levels of
exposure typical for water fluoridation in the U.S. On the other hand, neither can it be concluded that no
risk is present. We therefore recommend further research to clarify what role fluoride exposure levels
may play in possible adverse effects on brain development, so that future risk assessments can properly
take into regard this possible hazard. "
https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2012/07/Media-Statement_Fluoride-9-12-12-Revised2.pdf

this study was a metanalysis

"Six of the 34 studies identified were excluded
because of missing information on the num
-
ber of subjects or the mean and variance of the
outcome "
the high risk group had fluoridated water levels of 4.5 + mg/l
in the US the recommend levl is .7 mg/l
this is way above the acceptable level in the US and the author even noted that china had higher level of natural fluoride in their water than in the US
>>
>>73573664
taking from the post earlier about las vegas
"Based upon average monthly water usage of Southern Nevada water customers, municipal water users pay an average of about 4.1 cents per month to cover annual fluoridation costs"
https://www.lvvwd.com/wq/facts_fluoride.html
that would be like 25$ for each person over a 50 year time period
25$/per person/every 50 years
50 cents per person annually
>>
>>73574320
25$/per person/every 50 years
this was not a good way to present this information
50 cents per person a year would be better
sorry im tired
>>
>>73572139
Sounds like someone wishes they were green desert master race
>>
>>73574617
as long as you are ok withj paying 4.1 cents per month to have your water fluoridated
>>
>hurr you need to drink a medicine that is only useful topically and is poisonous when drank because some people dont use enough topically

how in the everloving fuck is society even functioning with people being this fucking retarded
>>
>>73557384
Stalin used to put it into the water supply of his Gulags to keep the inmates pacified and compliant.

It's also a byproduct of the aluminum industry, waste that is too toxic to bury.

So they put it into our water supply...
>>
>>73574913
http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/Topics/Fluoride/TheStoryofFluoridation.htm
I think you would benefit from reading this
>>
File: Screenshot_20160510-180406_1_1.jpg (227 KB, 1066x1274) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160510-180406_1_1.jpg
227 KB, 1066x1274
>>73575156
And if you don't believe it's toxic

Read
>>
>>73576077
and there is mercury in fish...
'sola dosis facit venenum''
The dose makes the poison
I'll try this approach since nobody seems to believe the cdc and nih as reliable sources
>>
>>73576345
Stalin used to put it into the water supply to pacify inmates and make them compliant and suggestible.

Most European countries have banned fluoridation, and classed it as the neuro toxin it is.

But ALCOA dindu nuffin wrong, it's good for your teeth®

Never mind that abrading the gums is an easy way for quick absorption... ignore completely that's how Snuss works...

Good goy
>>
watch TV buy shit trust government drink your fluoride
>>
>>73575156
>>73576077
>>73576798
>>73576723
Oh I seemed to have not looked at the flag of the poster! You got me lol. You aussies are always playing jokes!
>>
>>73577191

Weak.

USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to...

"Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their gulags (concentration camps), to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

Fluoride, or Hydrofluorosilic acid (H 2 SiF 6 ), is not naturally occurring but is a waste by-product derived from the industrial manufacture of aluminium, zinc, uranium, aerosols, insecticides, fertilizers, plastics, lubricants and pharmaceuticals.

It is also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972 ranking in toxicity above lead and just below arsenic.
>>
Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (Fluoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl Fluoride).
>>
But drink away and consume more products, good goy :^)
>>
>>73577265
>Fluoride, or Hydrofluorosilic acid (H 2 SiF 6 ), is not naturally occurring but is a waste by-product derived from the industrial manufacture of aluminium, zinc, uranium, aerosols, insecticides, fertilizers, plastics, lubricants and pharmaceuticals.

Lol! That's so cute! Sorry, but if you are going to make a claim that can be easily refuted
http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/naturalhazards/en/index2.html
http://www.academia.edu/1360978/Fluoride_in_Groundwater_Causes_Implications_and_Mitigation_Measures
http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/basics/index.htm
http://www.bgs.ac.uk/research/groundwater/health/fluoride.html
http://www.epa.state.oh.us/portals/28/documents/gwqcp/fluoride_factsheet.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23573940
and BEST OF ALL AN ANTI FLUORIDE WEBSITE
http://fluoridealert.org/content/fresh_foods/

then maybe you should sit back and let you motherland GB posters teach you how to not shit post so hard! It was cute though! :)
maybe you should get a fosters and read up! :)
>>
>>73577592
How much do you get paid to shill?

Genuinely curious
>>
>>73577592
Wow.

All that research, so quickly!

It's almost like you had prepared responses...

Fuck off, shillboi
>>
>>73571895

Think about it, if some beneficial property was discovered in your industrial waste wouldn't you exploit the fuck out of it? It's not like they all can get up and sell their waste as magic snake oil, fluoride had strong evidence of dental re-mineralization and thus the aluminum processing industry had their perfect set up to sell their waste on top of rat poison.

>>73558956

The scientific backing for putting sodium fluoride in water is that it binds with tooth enamel, a process called re-mineralization.

Normally, calcium fills the role of binding and strengthening tooth enamel, but in sources that have fluoride based compounds such as calcium fluoride or sodium fluoride, the fluoride binds instead. Fluoride mineralized enamel is stronger than calcium mineralized enamel and thus dentists promoted it as form of tooh preservation.

Despite this, fluoride is indeed toxic in high concentrations and the acute toxicity at low levels is widely disputed. You don't need fluoride to maintain tooth health, but due to sodium fluoride being a readily available industrial waste the cards were just perfectly aligned for the aluminum industry and concerned dentists to try and perform a "service" to the people

>Pineal Gland

Fluoridation is like any other governmental backed "service", it has loads of conspiracy theorists trying to find evidence of governments using physical means to control and suppress the population (i.E anti-Vaxers). Fluoride is indeed a poison, but the levels in tap water are lower than the amount that pollutes the environment and the amounts are minuscule enough for the body to remain virtually unaffected. In fact, people who get poisoned by it through consumption alone typically get it through mass consumption of cheap ice tea (Tea plants readily absorb a shit load of sodium fluoride, which is a common pollutant in china).

cont.
>>
>>73577391
And fluorine is in prozac!
and carbon is in carbon monoxide! Im sure carbon is not naturally occurring and would be bad if it were in our bodies too! what a scientist you are!
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444312096.oth1/pdf
>>
>>73577875
Obvious shill is obvious

Go back to raping debleated goats
>>
>>73577764
How do you type so much so quickly?

Almost like you had prepared responses!

Fuck off, shill. Obvious as fuck
>>
>>73577967
not sure what the goat thing meant but maybe you should take a basic chemistry class at a university, you abo cocksucking, criminal from an island off the coast of New Zealand. Why don't you go suck off an abo and put a shrimp on the barbie for me :)
>>
I'm not a chemist. But aren't there like literally hundreds of different fluoride compounds?

Like, Potassium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride do different shit. Different types of Fluoride are more dangerous than others, and i would assume whatever is used in water or toothpaste is in such a minute level of a relatively unharmful fluoride compound that all this "FLUORIDE IS TOXIC ITS A KIKESPIRACY TO LOWER SPERM COUNT IN WHITE PEOPLE!" is just retarded.
>>
>>73578238
your country hasnt been relevant in research ever and in general since hulk hogan did that crocodile dundee film. :)
>>
>>73578238
Ad hominems. Last refuge of the loser who's been caught out.

Tell Colonel Alexander he's a cunt for me, you pathetic podunk pogue
>>
>>73577764
>>73558956

A study by Harvard found trace amounts of fluoride in the brain sand of a couple of cadavers. Brain Sand is the calcified patches found on the Pineal Gland. This gland is an ancient part of the inner brain found in just about every vertebrate and I believe the hagfish. It plays a much larger role in more primitive vertebrates like frogs where it plays a role in the development of the genitals when frogs undergo metamorphosis from a tadpole.

The purpose of the gland in the human brain is relatively unknown and some consider it vestigial, others believe it plays an essential role in our circadian rhythms because it is light sensitive. Due to it's light sensitivity (possibly serving as a form of eye in early chordates) it's been dubbed the third eye and was glorified as the house of the soul by "The D giver" Descartes.

This mysticism about it has created the idea that the third eye plays an essential role in free will, shaped by /x/-tier musing about it being ones connection to spirit realms or astral planes. When people found out about this study, they saw it was proof that fluorides role was to destroy the pineal gland and make people complacent and ignorant, some going as far as to say fluoride was responsible for calcification of the gland.

Calcification, of course, is a unknown process that happens across many vertebrates, believed to be some sort of vestigial immune system process .
>>
>>73578065
That took me a good 6-7 minutes to write you cunt
>Note; this is the American meaning of the word, you are not my friend.
>>
>>73565042
Thanks for the reference on silver diamine fluoride. I had all of my molars sealed to reduce cavity risks. This could be useful in a comparable manner.

>job-killer
One dentist tried to claim sealants were only useful in children. Published research completely contradicts that; kike wanted to drill-baby-drill in a few years. No thanks, kike, I am not your cavity-farm.
>>
>>73578460
Are you in Mountain View or Fort Meade?
>>
>>73578241
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444312096.oth1/pdf
No hard feelings towards you! That Autissie was sure trying to spread misinformation though! :) you are correct. This other guy probably doesnt even realize that he doesnt know that fluoride the anion is different in terms of biochemistry than elemental fluorine
>>
>>73578241

Sodium Fluoride is put into water, and is what people call "fluoride"
>>
>>73578357
"Go back to raping debleated goats"
Why you so mad though?
>>
>>73578608
Wow! You're earning your shekels!
>>
>>73578647
I'd say baaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaa

but
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, this is where your tax dollars go
>>
>>73578643

Yeah, but every time i see someone complaining about "FLOURIDE = POISON!" it's usually extrapolating more harmful effects from Fluoride Compounds that aren't Sodium Fluoride, or they ignore the fact Sodium Fluoride is like 1/100th of a lethal dose in whatever water or toothpaste they're used in.
>>
>>73578778
You're a shitty shill, and I'll be having words with your CO.

Enjoy latrines
>>
>>73578572
Great! I am glad to have reached at least one person! Sliver diamine is the way of the future!
By the way, if your dentist is still using an explorer, you should quit seeing them. it's 4am and i dont want to look up the research but the use of an explorer can cavitate incipient lesions that can be remineralized rather than restored
... REMINERALIZATION>RESTORATION
SPENDING LESS MONEY FOR PREVENTION> SPENDING MORE MONEY TO FIX STUFF UP THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED
>>
>>73578778

Well sodium fluoride can kill you in high doses.
>>
>>73578853

So can water. That's my point, saying "IT'S POISONOUS!" is silly when it is never used anywhere near dosages that are poisonous.
>>
>>73578904
It accumulates in your system.
>>
>>73578839
I sincerely hope you were just trolling me, but if you weren't, I would highly recommend taking some basic biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and biochemistry courses before you approach someone in real life with this view point. :)
>>
>>73578904

Still, there is enough sodium fluoride saturating everything due to pollution that you can get well over the amount needed for teeth by just drinking tea or eating vegetables.
>>
File: 1383288517368.png (155 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1383288517368.png
155 KB, 400x400
>>73574081
>>
>>73578967
kidneys
gfr
again basic biology
>>
>>73557384
everything is a health hazard when overconsumed desu

Water poisoning is an actual thing that can kill you, cholesterol will clog your blood vessels, fats and sugars will make you obese etc etc etc
>>
>>73579033
blonde hair blue eyes... sorry! :)
>>
>>73578988
Your aspiration is apparently to be a military dentist, boy

You can't even psyop without being caught out

You aren't worth shit. Go be cannon fodder in Iraq. Get shot by guns your taxes paid for
>>
>>73579137
>psyop
not sure what psyop means but when I was talking to recruiter they told me that I could pretty much get the state that I was specifically curious about unless they were just baiting me . :) military dentist don't have to do that type of shit :)
>>
>>73579262
You're doing this for free?

My sides are in fucking orbit
>>
>>73579321
yes where can I be paid to do this lol. I'm going to have around 250k debt by the time I graduate so some money would be nice :)
>>
>>73579262
By the way, protip... knock it off with the smileys

You may as well tattoo I'M NEW on your bloody forehead
>>
>>73579409
I am new :)
>>
>>73579436
Well fuck off, we're full

Fucking shills
>>
File: 84998777.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
84998777.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>73579409
first time poster !
>>
>>73579494
sorry!
>>
>>73579546
Try /mlp/, they're more accepting of you faggots there
>>
And they'll drink your fluoride and ask for more
>>
>>73579636
will do thanks for the help! do they also make outrageous claims with no evidence or is that unique to pol?
>>
>>73579636

or is that an Aussie thing?
>>
>>73579805
You're smart enough to get yourself into a quarter million dollars debt without guarantee of return, you should surely be able to reason that out for yourself

Godspeed
>>
loving your credibility btw

;^)
>>
File: 1462692940339.jpg (94 KB, 460x442) Image search: [Google]
1462692940339.jpg
94 KB, 460x442
>>73558253
wow you really earned your title today
>>
>>73580017
"without guarantee of return"
if I die I have loans forgiven
If I join military they are paid off
If I practice in an undeserved community they are paid off
If I join a dental mill I can pay them off within 8 years.
If I can't pay them off I literally don't deserve to live.
>>
>>73580291
If you die, you're free ;^)

Isn't that how Christianity works?
>>
getting your hard earned rewards after you die?
>>
>>73580250
The credibility of my claims where in the sources I cited. Not going to give away anonymity.
>>
>>73580377
are you sniffn the petrol? I'm done with you. going to bed. Cya later alligator.
>>
>>73580570
In that three minutes, you analysed my argument, did research, found refuting links on your own, typed all that, and posted it
Dude if that's real, and you're considering military dentistry for a living...
>>
And still come up with something as witty and urbane as this >>73580664
>>
...bhump
>>
Why are you wasting time on dentistry where NASA could use a genius like you... Better money...
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.