[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fire up Tinder for the first time in a year cause just broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1438472340435.jpg (33 KB, 295x390) Image search: [Google]
1438472340435.jpg
33 KB, 295x390
>fire up Tinder for the first time in a year cause just broke with long term gf (she did not want to buy a house with me)
>get hooked up with shitskins and tatted up, rainbow coloured hair liberal arts students
>non of the nice aryan qt3.14s swipe right for me
What the flying fuck. My profile is straight-up stormfront and only looking for a nice white girl to settle down with.
>>
Obviously I'm swiping right to everyone because I'm playing the numbers game. But seriously this is depressing as fuck.
>>
Just embrace the liberal takeover of the world as it falls into degeneracy and chaos. Ride the wave by living single, saving money and fuck anyone you want
>>
Aryan women don't use degenerate Tinder, you race traitor.
>>
>>73556662
Slide right to everyone, and you get the sluts like the girls you described. you're welcome
>>
>>73556912
>>73556937
I just want a nice Aryan wife to settle down with :(
>>
>>73556548
Your first mistake is tinder.

Your second mistake is thinking a woman's opinion actually matters

Just fuck the sluts till you match to a qt. Try multiple services. You can find girls that don't want to fuck the first date. Most those girls like fucking around but every women who does ends up feeling like used trash or just accepting it.
>>
>>73558633
I met my ex on Tinder. She was the first girl to swipe right for me... I thought I would luck out again...
>>
>>73556548
most white women in your country are old
>>
>>73559342
But I'm not a Melcucktorian. I live in the whitest state of the nation. Biggest population of resettled Germans from the early 1900's.
>>
>>73556548
wait does everyone on Tinder look specifically for casual sex? or does it just depend on whats written in their description?
>>
>>73557371

Two things:
1. Use a dating. Site and not a casual sex app. Match.com, eHarmony, you may actually have to pay for it, sorry. Free things have no value, the same goes for pussy and dating sites.

2. Sit down and write out by fucking hand all the things that are important, then lost them in order of rank. Develop a system for automatically disqualifying matches. You have to take the decision out of your hands otherwise your dick will do the thinking and you'll be laid but unfulfilled.
>>
>>73559180
jesus this is sad
>>
>>73559180
>meet girl on TINDER
>try and be serious and buy a house together etc

pick 1

be glad she bailed holy fuck what if that cunt played you and rekt you later in life
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.